****it judge

Posted by Stalolin

i was just about to post something somewhat witty in that thread about friday being ronry

Posted by The Judge

I said I'd delete it if there were any more posts in that thread, and then locked it. Some smartass decided to unlock it, and then two more people posted. So out it went. And because there were two posts, if anyone brings it back, I'll delete it again! After that, though, it's clear sailing, cause I won't do anything beyond that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

lolin for DA mod

demod the judge for being a party pooper

Posted by Slade

It was almost funny how there wasn't any complaining, yet Judge showed up all like "STOP *****ING IMMA LOCK THIS THREAD," but still pretty lame. poor show

Posted by cool gamer dad

it's ok to have a bad day.

Posted by The Judge

You're all stupid. You revive that thread one more time and I'm not gonna touch it.

You guys make me wish I had more serious emotional problems so I could flip out about this.

Posted by The Judge

There, see? Ant fixed it.

F[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Posted by Lord of Spam

grip 'n' sip, nigga

Posted by The Judge

Anthony was right. Being mean for absolutely no reason offers hilarious results.

And so my social experiment of "Listening to Anthony" and "Being Klarth for a Day" comes to a humorous close.

Hi everyone!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

A lesson was learned, but the damage is irreplaceable.

Posted by The Judge

Bawwww

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: and "Being Klarth for a Day" comes to a humorous close.

You created yourself.

Posted by The Judge

Neat, huh?

Incredibly. Makes a lot've sense too.

Posted by The Judge

Wonder what that psycho is up to.

Posted by Omni

He's busy with school. He said be back maybe later.

Posted by The Judge

Can't wait.

Posted by Lord of Spam

was in pennsylvania en route to puerto rico as of like, a day or so ago

Posted by The Judge

Hope the ship sinks or the plane crashes. His floaties pop.

Posted by Lord of Spam

he could always just lie face down and trap air in his inverted chest, i suppose

Posted by The Judge

In his final moments he actually wonders why he was demodded.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh lawd

Quoted post: In his final moments he actually wonders why he was demodded.

Pivotal point in his life. That's the moment the downward spiral started.

Posted by The Judge

But decides to flip it around and say that I'm so astronomically retarded that I belong in an internment camp for the mentally deficient.

Posted by Corrupt

...and that thought somehow saves his life and allows him to reach dry land, so the saga continues [spoiler]i luv you jack, come back ;_;[/spoiler]

Quoted post: But decides to flip it around and say that I'm so astronomically retarded that I belong in an internment camp for the mentally deficient.

I think you're both right.

Posted by The Judge

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURDUUUUUUUUUUUUUHAAAAAACKKACKACKK ACKKK ACKKKKK KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK I'M DUUUUUUUUUUMB

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

He stopped coming again because his school b&s pretty much every good site on the internet. And VGC. He goes to ten bux now, anyway.