Ultimate Survival Challenge

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[youtube=GcM1o3rKhdI]GcM1o3rKhdI[/youtube]

How long can you watch this video for? I made it to 00:11.

Posted by Zeta

I watched the whole thing.

Kill me... please...

Posted by The Judge

I just watched the entire thing. And here are some helpful survival tips:

-Before watching, make sure all sharp objects, even the most minor, including pencils and pens, are out of your immediate reach.

-Turn the volume up as loud as it will go. The overpowering music going on will serve as a necessary distraction to your own concious mind as you watch this.

-Pretend the one on the left is a girl. It makes it easier on your inherent homophobia to imagine it's not a man doing that.

Posted by Slade

Ugh, the... "head shakes" at around a minute got me. i'm out

Posted by Linkman

I'm ****ing scared. Thanks, The X. >=O

The song? Is that that old pop/bubble gum band, Aqua? It sounds like them.

Posted by cool gamer dad

36 seconds.

Posted by Omni

3:30, or the entire video.

I dunno, it's not even close to the worst video I've ever seen involving music by Aqua.

Posted by Lord of Spam

watched it all, and it was fairly easy too.

granted, i spent the entire video trying not to throw up after i let out a monumentally disfusting fart, but hey, so what.

Posted by Slade

For me it was like "is it worth 3 minutes of watching this faggot move like that just so I can post about it?"

Aqua rulez, but that kid on the left does not. And I wish I could find the video of this older asian guy putting his mouth all over the camera to an Aqua song.

Posted by Ant

I just got bored with it after a minute.

Posted by Linko_16

Ditto. I'm not repulsed, exactly, I just don't really see a point in watching the whole thing.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I thought it was kinda cute. They make a good couple.

Posted by mis0

Aqua is annoying but the video was kinda funny. Watched the whole thing.

Posted by Kit

huh, I thought it was by Toy-Box, they must've covered it.

Made it to 1:09 when they start rubbing themselves.

Posted by maian

that's a dude? :(

Posted by Slade

omg duh!

Didn't anyone else ever spend time at rollerskating rinks? Aqua is like the best rollerskating music ever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I used to go ice-skating a lot.

Posted by Ant

yeah, I did for a year a lot back when I was 9 or so? I used to be really good. Then I went sometime last year, could barely go around once or twice without being winded. :(

Posted by The Judge

Hahaha, f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking fat[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss.

Oh wow, I'm actually laughing.

Posted by Ant

I think I used the wrong word. I more so meANT tired, not dying for air.

and I hate the skates in general. ****ing uncomfortable.

Never rollerskated, but definitely rollerbladed. That was how I frequently got around town for a long while. Then I got into skateboarding, then I stopped that, then I got my license...

Posted by Ant

yeah, I was all about the bike. then I got a license...

My bike got stolen, which actually was a bike I stole from a friend, and I didn't feel like buying a new one. So in between skateboarding and driving, I mainly just walked with friends. Woulda preferred a bike though.

Posted by Linko_16

I've tried stuff like ice skating and skiing, but it's harder to start as a beginner when you weigh as much as I do.

both suck anyways, so problem solved

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'd <3 a new bike. It's all the benefits of walking... With all the benefits of a car. Almost. Bikes can't do 120mph.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i enjoy running, personally.

Posted by Ant

wtf is wrong with you?

Posted by Lord of Spam

uh... not a fatass?

Posted by cool gamer dad

i like how in high school if someone runs, everyone's all "HEY LOOK AT THAT KID RUNNING" or like "RUN FOREST RUN HAHAHAHA".

Quoted post: wtf is wrong with you?

he's an army fag now. he doesn't know what he likes, it's just what the army likes.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The X: I'd <3 a new bike. It's all the benefits of walking... With all the benefits of a car. Almost. Bikes can't do 120mph.

Yes! I've actually got three bikes now... it's getting a little rediculous. One is a BMX which is fun off road, and the other two are roadbikes. One of those is an old 10-speed I picked up for $15 and restored to working order, and the other is an aluminum frame bike which I use for distance and speed riding.

I've always liked bikes, and before I had a car I would ride around to the shops and commute to work and school. Now I just ride for fun and exercise, pretty much 10 miles a day minimum, while I aim for about 20 mi/day.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting cats: i like how in high school if someone runs, everyone's all "HEY LOOK AT THAT KID RUNNING" or like "RUN FOREST RUN HAHAHAHA".

Seriously, wtf? It was even worse for me, a fat kid. Everyone was like "LOL LOOK AT THAT FAT GUY RUNNING."

Little did they know I would go back and gut them like fish while they slept.

Posted by Ant

Quoting mis0: Yes! I've actually got three bikes now... it's getting a little rediculous. One is a BMX which is fun off road, and the other two are roadbikes. One of those is an old 10-speed I picked up for $15 and restored to working order, and the other is an aluminum frame bike which I use for distance and speed riding.

I've always liked bikes, and before I had a car I would ride around to the shops and commute to work and school. Now I just ride for fun and exercise, pretty much 10 miles a day minimum, while I aim for about 20 mi/day.

are you one of those faggots who dresses up in the full on bike gear? I hate those people. or they ride in the streets and make left turns like cars?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: are you one of those faggots who dresses up in the full on bike gear? I hate those people. or they ride in the streets and make left turns like cars?

Haha, well I don't dress in the lycra stuff, but I do ride the streets. For one thing, I'm ****ing faster than most drivers through turns anyway (I can and do pass them sometimes), but also it's too dangerous to ride on the sidewalks. I'm usually going somewhere between 20-25mph on flat roads. Some people don't like it, but I don't really give a ****. I'm not the one breaking the law.

Posted by Ant

well, I don't mind if they ride on the streets...except when I have to change lanes to avoid running them over. that can be really annoying, and I've almost got in accidents because of them before.

Posted by Linko_16

I usually swerve into the next lane (with a turn signal, and if it's clear) when passing bikers, just because I'm paranoid. I just can't shake the feeling of how much damage I could do to them if I accidentally get too close.

I like giving them just enough room so I'm guaranteed not to hit them, but close enough so it looks like I actually will. Though I honestly don't mind bikers on the street, I mean, they have to be there otherwise they're looking at a pretty decent ticket.

Posted by The Judge

The only bikes that are illegal to ride on a sidewalk in California are those going over 20 miles an hour or have custom-made wide handlebars.

Here, if you're over 18 you gotta ride on the street. we got little bike lanes and **** though

Posted by Lord of Spam

SUDDENLY, a serious conversation

wtf

Posted by The Judge

It's called an exchanged of intelligent thoughts. Totally foreign to you, I know.

It is pretty interesting how these come about in threads such as this.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Thread about gay guys singing Aqua morphs into bikes-on-streets discussion in a single page.

BRAVO

Posted by Ant

some streets have bikelanes, some don't. but the main streets don't cause there wouldn't be enough room most of the time. :(

Posted by The Judge

I hate those spandex wearing faggots on the main lanes.

Posted by Lord of Spam

its like im wearing nothing at all...

...nothingn at all...

...nothing at all...

stupid sexy etc

Posted by mis0

Quoting The Judge: I hate those spandex wearing faggots on the main lanes.

Man i hate those corolla driving faggots who think they're the ****.

Posted by Ant

F[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck you, Miso.

Posted by mis0

Fuck you too, Ant.

Posted by Lord of Spam

**** me... me

:(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting mis0: Fuck you too, Ant.

Don't talk to my best friend like that!

Posted by Ant

no no derick it's alright. I don't mind taking the full brunt of what miso says in response to what you said

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

True love lasts forever.

Posted by The Judge

He's only saying this because he knows what I'll do with that hammer in his room if he doesn't.

Posted by mis0

I always knew ant was the one wearing the skirt in your relationship.

Posted by The Judge

If we had any women in DA they'd wear it for us, but heaven knows there aren't any here.

I always saw ant in a dress...

Posted by The Judge

Or a mumu.

Posted by Ant

AND A CAPE!