Posted by Phantom75230

[youtube=un0kbVO-pG0]un0kbVO-pG0[/youtube]

May Santa Grant Your Wishes

Posted by Arcadios

Too soon, kid.

Posted by cool gamer dad

In before waffles, muffins, and sporks.

Posted by Omni

Thank you for this enlightening and unique gift.

Posted by Poco

heh CHRISTmas

only the weak christians celebrate that holiday

i as a fan of metal only celebrate the darkest holiday of the whole year: halloween or as i like to call it helloween get it because it is satans birthday so i say hell instead of hall

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting cats: In before waffles, muffins, and sporks.

i once saw a waffle eating a muffin with a spork. im not sure, but a penguin and squirrel may also have been involved, perhaps as accomplises

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I wish I felt Christmassy. :(

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: I wish I felt Christmassy. :(

-looks at chistmassy avatar and sig- right.

Oh, I went to a work christmas party. Doesn't get any more christmassy than that.

Posted by Skitzo Control

**** you, quit being so selective and just tell EVERYBODY to have a nice day, and not just the ones that celebrate certain holidays.

Posted by Ant

everyone celebrates christmas and believes in santa. shut up.

Posted by mis0

It's still ten days away.

Posted by Arcadios

Time is going too fast. Jesus Christ.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's all part of becoming an old man.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It's nearly time for me to get deathly ill again. CAN'T WAIT.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Posted by s0ul

Whoa, does someone else get pneumonia every year around this time?!

Posted by misogenie

It is a rewarding prize with parties for working hard at your job, or as a student at your course. It's a celebration that you have survived for 12 months and you don't have to be rich and famous to stand out in the crowd. Like a prime minister, every person should be treated with respect. I'm sure our loving Father would want everyone besides Christians to show our unselfish good family-feelings with all strangers from whatever race or place.

Posted by Borealis

Ummm... offensive.

Posted by Linko_16

Seriously. Santa Claus smoking? How horrible.

Posted by Philsdad

wtf, my calendar must be messed up, I thought it was only the 16th. I must have stepped through some weird warp hole and came out 10 days later. I didn't think Christmas was for over a week, but I guess it's over now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

man, can't believe christmas is only next week. I thought it was still december ninth yesterday.

Posted by Arcadios

*** I hope I get my schedule filled on Christmas week.
I can get more money from work now that I'm in Union. :(

Posted by Omni

I didn't do any Christmas shopping yet. :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting s0ul: Whoa, does someone else get pneumonia every year around this time?!

No, but I get a really ugly influenza strain that is just as good! Maybe even some bronchitis!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Queen: I didn't do any Christmas shopping yet. :(

I'm, like, done. And I didn't even really try. That's saying something for the amount of people I have to buy for every year.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Queen;795175]I didn't do any Christmas shopping yet. :(
I don't do, x-mas shopping. One of the many perks of being Agnostic.. Don't really remember far back enough if I ever did believe in Santa, letalone any Jesus.

Edit: wai-
Jesus works the shift before mine, at my j0bz.. ****.

Posted by Xero

8 days to go ^_^

And I'm all set for the big event. WEEEE HEEEE

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Tyler Durden;795307]I don't do, x-mas shopping. One of the many perks of being Agnostic.. Don't really remember far back enough if I ever did believe in Santa, letalone any Jesus.

Edit: wai-
Jesus works the shift before mine, at my j0bz.. ****.I'm Agnostic, and just because you don't believe in a Christian *** doesn't mean you have to automatically do away with their beliefes. Christmas is a fun holiday, just enjoy it.

Whether or not you celebrate the holiday, whether you're Catholic, Jewish, Deist, Darwnistic, Agnostic, or even Atheist, I wish you a Merry Christmas.:)

Posted by Slade

On my flights yesterday, the attendant wished everyone a merry Christmas while people boarded and exited the plane. It's kind of sad that my first thought was "oh man someone's gonna flip." Nevertheless, it's pretty cool that they'd just do that. I'm more comfortable when people aren't so afraid of offending other people. If someone wishes me a happy anything, I'll say 'thanks' and be glad that they want me to have a nice day.

Yeah, I like when stores and **** go against the "happy holidays" crap and just put up a tree and start wishing people a merry christmas. Makes me feel better about shopping at walmart.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Is the whole 'Happy Holidays' thing common in North Amerikkka? There's Christmas **** almost everywhere around here.

most businesses make their employees use happy holidays. Otherwise lawsuits and complaints abound!

Posted by Phantom75230

Quoting The X: Is the whole 'Happy Holidays' thing common in North Amerikkka? There's Christmas **** almost everywhere around here.

Yes, yes it is... it's really just because people want to make a lawsuit for saying two or three words.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Skitzo Control;795436]I'm Agnostic, and just because you don't believe in a Christian *** doesn't mean you have to automatically do away with their beliefes. Christmas is a fun holiday, just enjoy it.

Whether or not you celebrate the holiday, whether you're Catholic, Jewish, Deist, Darwnistic, Agnostic, or even Atheist, I wish you a Merry Christmas.:)

Comprenda.. Y una Feliz Navidad a usted tambi

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]I'm Christian... but I hate Christmas. What the ****.[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

Spent it working, going grocery shopping, seeing some family members and playing Resident Evil.
Wasn't as ronery as I thought it would be.
lol oh well