Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Never even heard of it.

Posted by Omni

Do the criminals flash the camera?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Doesn't this belong in Movies/TV?

Posted by Stalolin

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2903862

apparently the trailer for it, but it's presented by fd entertainment, whom I've never even heard of but apparently they produce a brand of "underground" black comedy, so don't set your standards high on this one. also bebop the trailer shows that it's only black people doing the crimes, you're allowed to laugh heartily at this

It's basically a movie about black people commiting crimes, robbery and murder for the most part. there's nothing to learn from it, we all know that a larger percentage of the black population has been left in inner cities without money and without jobs, therefore turning to violence.

just seems like a shock video, nothing more

Posted by Crazy K

It was on CNN just a half hour ago. I guess someone is trying to sue the director of the film for using their pain for a movie.

Anyways the movie sounds stupid.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Stalolin: also bebop the trailer shows that it's only black people doing the crimes,

Just like in real life ;-*

Posted by Moogs

I don't know. I just heard about it on Rover's Morning Glory. And apparently this guy is going around taping real crimes. However, he is saying that he is not an accomplice to these crime. But in one part of the trailer he actually goes with a guy and breaks into a house to film him doing a burglary. But that guy is white, wow. One white guy. Also, I thought these would be fake, but apparently some guys trying to sue him because he saw himself get carjacked on the DVD. And yes, I did notice how everyone in the DVD was black. lol

Posted by Pit

yeah usually everyone is black in a black neighborhood. Isn't much of a surprise there.