Shhh I expose the Wii for what it really is!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[CENTER]Only a step up from:
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd178/Rddflag/eyetoy_usb_camera.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd178/Rddflag/tv-baseball-plug-play-2.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

Posted by Roger Smith

I hope you die. Soon.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting TimeSkipz: [CENTER]Only a step up from:
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd178/Rddflag/eyetoy_usb_camera.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd178/Rddflag/tv-baseball-plug-play-2.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/87d98317.png[/IMG]

Posted by Poco

Quoting Arcadios: [IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/87d98317.png[/IMG]

heh 4chan quotes and old catch phrases

never post again, you worthless anime watching faggot

Posted by Arcadios

lol wut?
Sorry, last time I checked Gundam was an anime too.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;793273]I hope you die. Soon.

Am I rite or am I rite though?

Posted by TimeSkipz

[CENTER]Really now?

One of Sega's prototype Dreamcast controllers looks very similar to the Wiimote. So, what were Sega planning back in 1998? And did Nintendo copy their idea?

The mysterious Dreamcast controller prototype discovered by GWN looks similar to the Wiimote, but do they have any connection? Notice the lightgun adapter at the top right which looks very similar to the Wii gun adapter shown at E3!
[/CENTER]

Posted by Ant

We haven't had a fanboy on par with this fag since HPK. Keep up the good work, moron.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting TimeSkipz: [CENTER]
Notice the lightgun adapter at the top right which looks very similar to the Wii gun adapter shown at E3!
[/CENTER]

... My ***, 2 gun adapters that look similar? Quite the smoking gun! Seriously, are you ****ing serious? So anything that looks like a gun is now copying Sega? what other shapes are gun adapters suppose to take? There really isn't that much variety. And my ***, there's buttons on Sega controllers! Nintendo, you thieves!!!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WillisGreeny;793668]... My ***, 2 gun adapters that look similar? Quite the smoking gun! Seriously, are you ****ing serious? So anything that looks like a gun is now copying Sega? what other shapes are gun adapters suppose to take? There really isn't that much variety. And my ***, there's buttons on Sega controllers! Nintendo, you thieves!!!

Theres a difference, they have the same shape and function, the design is practically the same, I wouldn't doubt that they got some ideas from SEGA for the Wii

[quote=Ant;793623]We haven't had a fanboy on par with this fag since HPK. Keep up the good work, moron.

I haven't found one for the PS3 yet, the only thing close is the SNES controller but then again most controllers are derived from the SNES.

Posted by Roger Smith

ITT I expose TimeSkipz for what he really is. An idiot.

Posted by Linko_16

Oh my ***, guys. He's right.

THIS DAY, I RENOUNCE NINTENDO. THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD ME IN THEIR CLUTCHES, BUT I PROVED THEM.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I haven't found one for the PS3 yet, the only thing close is the SNES controller but then again most controllers are derived from the SNES.

Controller? Well, Playstation has been ripping off Nintendo since the beginning in terms of controllers... oh and sixaxis. idk

Posted by TimeSkipz

Screw the SIXAXIS, that piece of ****. I can't wait until the Dual Shock 3 comes out.

[IMG]http://media.gwn.com/articles_mp/168363183644bb2bd0289a6.jpg[/IMG]

Notice the controller in the middle? Looks similar to the wiimote or more importantly the new zapper crossbow crap.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: ITT I expose TimeSkipz for what he really is. An idiot.

You exposed common knowledge. :D

Posted by TimeSkipz

Sony filed for a gaming wand back in December 2004 have surfaced. We're not sure how this stayed under the radar for so long, but according to the document, this device is shockingly similar to the Nintendo Revolution controller. It appears to have been initially developed for the PS2, but has either been shelved or is pending release on the PlayStation 3.

The gaming wand interacts with a web cam, which feeds into the console and is designed to read only certain light effects (given off by the wand) and will ignore ordinary room lights. The web cam will then map the movements of the light (i.e. the wand) and incorporate them into the application that is running on the console. Looks like both Sony and [URL="http://www.joystiq.com/entry/1234000413060157/"]Microsoft[/URL] have been toying with their own magic wands for a while now, but unlike Nintendo, neither has been bold enough to whip it out.

Posted by Crazy K

You're a ****ing idiot.

Posted by junior senior

Dear Timeskipz,

Please leave VGChat.com

Love, Junior Senior

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=JUNIOR SENIOR;794037]Dear Timeskipz,

Please leave VGChat.com

Love, Junior Senior

I can't because I'm your puppet :rolleyes:, durr.

Did you just admit to being a puppet account? Because that means I'd have to ban you.

Posted by TimeSkipz

That was sarcasm.

Nope. pretty sure you just admitted it. Filing for a ban right now.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting TimeSkipz: That was sarcasm.

Uhh, no dude. You just openly said:

[quote=TimeSkipz]I'm a puppet.

See, quotes don't lie.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;794061]Uhh, no dude. You just openly said I was openly gay and now that make me verrrry angry

[quote=Roger Smith;794061]See, quotes don't lie.

:cookie:

Posted by Roger Smith

Oh wow. You really got me.

Hey guys, since quotes don't lie I guess I'm a fag.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Roger Smith: I'm a fag.

LOL.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Roger Smith: I'm a fag.

Quoting TimeSkipz: I'm a bigger fag.

I feel like Fox news.

Posted by S

Quoting TimeSkipz: I want to be Perma-banned.

Get to it, Vamp.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;794070]I'm a fag.
No big news break there, CNN. That's been common law since..FOREVER!!

Quoted post: Get to it, Vamp.

I think I can arrange that.

Posted by mis0

What is it with TimeSkipz and all of his paranoid little conspiracy theories?

Posted by Roger Smith

lol

Posted by Tyler Durden

Roger..

Posted by Roger Smith

Posted by Tyler Durden

:cookie: Well hello thar.

Posted by Roger Smith

[SIZE="7"]^_^[/SIZE]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[SIZE=5]Haha.. have a good day!![/SIZE] [SIZE=7]o_O[/SIZE]

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Did you just admit to being a puppet account? Because that means I'd have to ban you.

lol

Posted by Poco

Quoting Arcadios: lol wut?
Sorry, last time I checked Gundam was an anime too.

what the hell is gundam

Posted by junior senior

hey pocosz

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Poco: what the hell is gundam

I'm not really sure on this, but lemme try.

I think Arc means....gundamu. I don't know for sure, as I have never heard of....g-u-n-d-a-m.

So if he means gundamu, I ****ing called that ****.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WillisGreeny;794122]I feel like I'm the biggest fag on VGC, all these anti-gay words hurt.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;794418]Sorry Tyler, this quote needs more attn then yours.
O rly?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

This thread was an insane disapointment. I thought TimeSkipz was going to make a valid point.... LOL. Try saying that with a straight face. =/

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Tyler Durden: O rly?

It takes priority dude.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting MottaTheHutt: This thread was an insane disapointment. I thought TimeSkipz was going to make a valid point.... LOL. Try saying that with a straight face. =/

TimeSpaz making a valid point. To be honest, I cannot stop laughing.:cookie:

Posted by Omni

Quoting TimeSkipz: I got butt raped by the cookie monster. He tricked me by saying he'd share cookies with me if I got into his unmarked van. Then again, it wasn't really rape because I was totally ready and willing to go along with it. :cookie:

lol

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;794687]It takes priority dude.
Suit yourself, ma'am.. but my quote still rings truest.

Posted by Roger Smith

K

Posted by Tyler Durden

Just-just so that we have this understanding.. and, I'm really high right now. Excuse me, sorry.

Posted by Roger Smith

bol