DS better graphics? are you insane?!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[CENTER]I compare NFL 08 on DS and PSP
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd178/Rddflag/madden-nfl-08-20070727111551083.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd178/Rddflag/ma3.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

Posted by S

Better Graphics = Better game. Right?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Not exactly, but I have been seeing members boast about how the DS has better graphics than the PSP.

Posted by Roger Smith

Your a ****ing idiot.

Posted by muffla

i kno you are but what am I

Posted by Roger Smith

YOU WAIT YOUR TURN MUFFLA, I'LL GET TO YOU LATER.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I got one for the DS:
I'm playing my game on a bus when this really nice car stops at a red light, hey lets get a picture of the bad boy oh wait....

Posted by Roger Smith

You tarnish the DS name by even mentioning it.

Posted by S

Quoting TimeSkipz: I got one for the DS:
I'm playing my game on a bus when this really nice car stops at a red light, hey lets get a picture of the bad boy oh wait....

Use your picture phone moron. Seriously, I want a gaming system to game, I don't care if it can trim my nose hairs, I just want it to play Sonic or whatever I buy for it.

Posted by Ant

I'm curious who said that the DS has graphics are better than the PSP.

Posted by Slade

I felt like it was me, because of the thread title. "are you insane?!"

Then read the thread, was like "I didn't say that ****" and left.

Posted by Degeneration

There was really no need to prove it with screenshots. Even the most Drewboy64-ish gamer is well aware of the difference in power between the two handhelds.

Here's the thing, though... the DS prints money.

Posted by Apathetic

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

Printing Money < Nose Hair trimer.

Posted by WillisGreeny

DS has better graphics. PSP just has too much detail.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: DS has better graphics. PSP just has too much detail.

Okay, besides this completely stupid statement, who said the DS has better graphics. Seriously?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Okay, besides this completely stupid statement, who said the DS has better graphics. Seriously?

Besides one stupid member, I don't think anyone thinks anyone did. I'm guessing TimeSkipz just wanted to show off pics he took.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=S

Quoted post: It's not just a gaming system, it's an "entertainment center"

It's a gaming system. It just plays **** movies and music.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;793680]It's a gaming system. It just plays **** movies and music.

Badly.

Posted by Unite

psp plays movies and music vids quite nicely

i didn't know you had psp speedfreak?

Quoted post: psp plays movies and music vids quite nicely

You mean that media format that failed horribly and that music player that's 200% bigger than any of the other leading MP3 players? No thanks. At least it has some pretty great games now.

Posted by maian

So I'm in my car and I stop at a red light, and a really nice car pulls up next to me. I'll just pull out my shiny PSP and take a pi- oh wai...

I don't understand your points or recall anyone ever saying DS' graphics are better. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

[quote=Stalolin]Why do people like you exists?

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=maian;794052]So I'm in my car and I stop at a red light, and a really nice car pulls up next to me. I'll just pull out my shiny PSP and take a pi- oh wai...

I don't understand your points:(

Oh you didn't import a Go! cam?

Quoted post: I got one for the DS:

oh hey there gameboy camera, you're almost ten years old

Posted by WillisGreeny

Nintendo obviously copied Kodac cameras 10 years ago, and Kodac copied Sega. My gawd, poor Sega got ripped off twice!

Posted by maian

Quoting TimeSkipz: Oh you didn't import a Go! cam?

...No :cookie:

I honestly don't know if you're being serious or not, but your argument is fairly worthless if you're defending a camera for PSP that must be bought and imported to be used.

Posted by mis0

Quoting TimeSkipz: I got one for the DS:

You fail. Obviously if you're taking photographs, you're not driving. And being a passenger is for losers.

Posted by Unite

why was timeskipz banned?

Posted by S

Something about being a moron.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Unite: why was timeskipz banned?

Dumbest. Question. Ever.

Sigged.

Yeah, seriously. I should ban you for even asking that, Unite.

Posted by Shade

Do it.

Posted by Pit

The DS has superior graphics to the PSP and the Wii.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, seriously. I should ban you for even asking that, Unite.

I have barely read any posts of his so i was looking for the post that he got banned on.

I was banned before but reason ****es me too much to talk about.

Posted by Shade

Was it because you're an idiot?

Posted by Unite

Quoting Shade: Was it because you're an idiot?

still mad about how i thought zelda tp should of gotten 8/10?

Posted by Shade

Nah, I'm not much a fan of Zelda.

kapow

Posted by Speedfreak

I'm gonna unban this guy because he's quite funny and every forum needs a troll for everyone to kick the s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it out of, and Unite is obviously too much of a pussy to do the job properly.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Speedfreak: I'm gonna unban this guy because he's quite funny

....I like you all and stuff Speedy....but jesus ****ing christ man.

Posted by Speedfreak

Funny in a laugh at him way, no funny in a laugh with him way. That and it seems Vamp banned him purely because he's an idiot.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;795335]I'm gonna unban this guy
Awww hell naw. He deserves to be confined to Wacko University.
[quote=Speedfreak;795370]Vamp banned him purely because he's an idiot.
He admitted to being a puppet.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Speedfreak: That and it seems Vamp banned him purely because he's an idiot.

He basically spams other boards with his incredibly stupid insights on the DS and PSP. On purpose.

It warrants a ban.

Posted by Speedfreak

Who was the owner of the puppet account?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Pretty sure it's Unite. The PS3 bias and the fact that Unite posted for the first time in a while to inquire as to why TimeSkipz was banned being the main reasons. I'm aware it's all conjecture, but it all seems a little coincidental.

Posted by Roger Smith

Back to ban status plz.

Quoted post: That and it seems Vamp banned him purely because he's an idiot.

No, I banned him because he was trolling the main boards. I don't care if he does it in WU, but it's a problem if he does it in the gaming boards, mainly because it ruins any chance of decent discussion. Jesus.

Posted by S

I can already tell that this is going to be a fun subject.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;795406]No, I banned him because he was trolling the main boards. I don't care if he does it in WU, but it's a problem if he does it in the gaming boards, mainly because it ruins any chance of decent discussion. Jesus.

If he was posting about this topic in other threads then fair enough, but if he was basically just being a fanboy then I'd still like him to stay. It could be argued that plenty of regular members ruin any chance of decent discussion, but unless he's doing a million 1 word posts a minute I don't really see a problem. Skitzo tries to mess with me all the time and I can ignore him pretty easily.

If you guys are really that opposed to allowing a total dumbass to roam the board then by all means ban him again. I just find people that dumb funny, and it's a nice change for everyone to not be arguing with me :D

Quoted post: If he was posting about this topic in other threads then fair enough, but if he was basically just being a fanboy then I'd still like him to stay.

I'm fine with someone being a "fanboy" as long as they don't troll. Which he was, so I banned him.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Me: Example of a fanboy who doesn't troll.

Posted by Speedfreak

I dunno, I think it's a special case when they troll and they're particularly stupid because they can be a great source of entertainment.

His trolling is old, tired **** though. Things we've all heard over, and over, and over. If he wanted to be original, yeah sure, unban him.

Posted by Speedfreak

I thought arguing over which handheld had better graphics was pretty original, actually!

Posted by Unite

Quoting The X: Pretty sure it's Unite. The PS3 bias and the fact that Unite posted for the first time in a while to inquire as to why TimeSkipz was banned being the main reasons. I'm aware it's all conjecture, but it all seems a little coincidental.

lol

Posted by Roger Smith

OH LOOK. IT'S UNITE. WHERE'S YOUR BUDDY RDDFG OR WHATEVER YOUR OTHER NAME IS?

Posted by Speedfreak

You better fill the gap, Unite. I want to see some truly original stupidity from you.

Posted by O.T.L

DS kicks a** man i love mine

Posted by TimeSkipz

****in off topic idiocy!

As I was saying before I got BANNED, the Go! camera hasn't been released in NA yet, but importing is pretty easy (thx Ebay).

Posted by Roger Smith

I wish the mods would make up their ****ing minds already.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Vamp did what most of us wanted him to do, but Speedfreak brought him back.

Then I banned him again permanently and then jesse unbanned him. so blame our admin

Posted by Roger Smith

Aw man =\

Posted by Speedfreak

Ha ha! Jesse loves me!

Come on fellas, this guy could be our laughing stock!

Posted by Roger Smith

I laugh at some things Speedy. TimeSkipz is not one of them.

Posted by Shade

He can't be the laughing stock. Once somebody better than Panic comes along, maybe. But right now it feels like they're all sub-par.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I laughed at keyartist, bring him back.

Posted by TimeSkipz

WTF, offtopic.

your stupidity and the stupidity of past members is quite on topic.

and keyartist wasn't even that funny. they all get boring after a couple months.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Sorta my point.

Posted by Borealis

Why isn't your PSP 1.5? Fail.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=WillisGreeny;796016]Vamp did what most of us wanted him to do, but Speedfreak brought him back.

These could be lyrics in VGC's official anthem.

boo speedfreak yay vampiro

Posted by Speedfreak

That would be the VGC rap, I think.

Posted by Pit

I remember seeing a DS and PS3 side by side on the TGS. Man does the PS3 fail at the DS's powerfulness of ness.

Posted by Speedfreak

Cell just doesn't compare to the power of two GBAs AND an N64.