Jezzie Dumb Bell works at McDonald's

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell told me he works at McDonald's flipping hamburgers !!! :p:

What a way to ruin a food joint, let a lunatic like JezzieBell work there handling food !!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

:eek: You are now taking posts out of context for da first time!!!!!! :D And you get mad at me when I do that!!!! :D:D:D:D

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/showpost.php?p=19669&postcount=40

for da actual post!!!!!!!

Quoting Jesse Smith: *yawn* I'm still waiting!!! You're proving that you're pure BS when you say you know where some one lives or works!!!! And no, it's not McDonalds or a gas station!!! :D:D

psst, if he hasn't banned you there, register and join me in tormenting him there!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I would never let you make me a hamburger or bag my groceries man !!! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

You don't really think I would put a dead rat in your hamburger if I ever woked there and made one, right!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You stupid idiot, YOU'RE FIRED !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WackoLover;793013[B]What a way to ruin a food joint, let a lunatic like JezzieBell work there handling food !!![/b] :p:

You really are a red neck, you just said Mcdonalds employees handle "food"?! If you ask me they handle "garbage".

Posted by WackoHater

What do you eat, roasted Swine ??? :p:

Posted by TimeSkipz

Maybe not roasted swine but certainly not garbage like Mcdonalds.

Posted by WackoHater

What are you TimedShiittt, Stupid man ???

This thread is about JezzieDumbBell handling foods and about him being a lunatic, not about the quality of food people consume man, get your head together and make relevant posts or you end up labeled as a brain dead troll like OmniTroll who's posts bore the tears out of the readers !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Arcadios

Jesse having a job as a burger flipper is pretty scary.
I imagine him drooling on the patties in order to spread his wacko virus.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: You stupid idiot, YOU'RE FIRED !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

First you need to hire me some where!!!*hint*Hire me back at ForumPosterGraveyard for a day, and then fire me!!!*hint*

Posted by WackoHater

You must be mad man, I may turn over the hosting account to you AFTER the forum is moved !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

I can host da forum for free!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU WANT TO DIE AN EARLY DEATH, DON'T YOU JEZZIE BELL ????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Hmmm...so THAT explains why their special sauce is sooooo good.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: YOU WANT TO DIE AN EARLY DEATH, DON'T YOU BUDDY ?????

Oh no!!!! I just want to host your forum again!!!! :D:D:D:D:D