Diablo 3 in development?!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Well we've been waiting for a long time:

Gamasutra reports that Frank Pearce of Blizzard Entertainment has just confirmed that the company is working hard on another title... and it's not World of Warcraft or Starcraft II. 40 people are working on Starcraft II and 40 people are working on this secret Team 3 project, so it's definitely another big one. According to Pearce, "Team 3 is working on something really awesome. I can't give you any hints, but it's totally awesome."

Posted by Xero

I don't like the Diablo serie that much, but I'd probably get the game anyways. Just because it's Blizzard and I want to see how they designed the new one.

Posted by TimeSkipz

If it's anything like WoW it's going to suck up a lot of time in gamers lives.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting TimeSkipz: If it's anything like WoW it's going to suck up a lot of time in gamers lives.

if it's anything like WoW, I'll kill myself. -_-

Posted by Xero

I'll just stick to SC II if it's like WoW.

Posted by WillisGreeny

It's been a while since I last touched Diablo 2. Surprised it's taken so long for Diablo 3, though there is a chance they're working on something completely different.

Posted by akaHUGE

Man D1 was FUN as [COLOR="red"]HELL[/COLOR]...no pun intended. I have a short attention span for D2 for some reason(?) I cant seem to get in those 8-12-or 15 hour sessions? Actually I cant seem to get any hours in lately, D-3 would probably be a kick a*s game considering all of the tech advancements since the last games were made/came out.