k, heres the deal

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm going to have 10 days worth of fun in early february, and will be driving down to florida to see some friends. Now, that being said, I dont plan on spending all 10 days of my leave there. I'm gonna take me a little road trip of sorts. So anyone that lives anywhere between/near florida and south carolina, lemme know and I'll come **** on your doorste- i mean, hang out.

I was sort of considering flying to cali with a guy I know here and then maybe renting a car to drive back or something, idk. again, this is all just an idea at this point, and pretty much hinges on people being stupid enough to give me their addres- i mean, wanting to meet me.

So yeah, who would be up for that ****? you know you fags all want a peice of my dick, so lemme know whats goin on.

Posted by Corrupt

If you're going to fly over to California, I'd totally be up (hee hee) for doing something. Hell, it depends on how early in February you'd be heading over, but you might even make it in time for my birthday! you'd be the best birthday present ever

Posted by Linko_16

If you fly to Southern California to drive back, I can put you up for a night here in AZ. Probably. If you stay in the South East, then no, there's no way we can hang out.

EDIT - granted, there's nothing too exciting here, so we won't have much to do except, like, play a game and have dinner, both probably with my friend David (Mr. Awesome here on VGC). We'll have enough to do if you only stay a night, which you'll have to if you need to be back in Florida in ten days.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

California? Florida? Canada's where it's at, dude.

Posted by The Judge

Come down to Simi and have a boring time!

Posted by Omni

Florida? I live there. We could totally hang out.

Seriously though, I don't plan on inviting you to see me, and I'm sure you don't plan on coming to see me. I'm glad that all works out so well. I do hope that you get to see some other people, though.

Posted by Slade

**** YEAH WASHINGTON

Not really. I'd lol if you ever came here, just because there's no one else around for hundreds of miles.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: I'd lol if you ever came here, just because there's no one else around for hundreds of miles.

All the better for him to rape you, my dear.

Posted by Zeta

You should visit Minnes- wait no.

Posted by Lord of Spam

no ****ing way im going to canada. fukken... cold.

Posted by Ant

Hasn't been all that warm here either. But if the california thing goes through then sure, I'll meet up with ya.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Zeta: You should visit Minnes- wait no.

Go for a walk outside.
A stroll to the northern border sounds fantastic!

Posted by cool gamer dad

Go to Slade's and SMOKE A BOWL.

But yeah, we don't really know eachother, but I'd hang I guess [if you came to California]!

Quoted post: no ****ing way im going to canada. fukken... cold.

It's only, like, -10 here. Warmest place in Canada.

Posted by The Judge

Vampiro: Worst salesman in history.

that's not even cold. -10 is only, what, 15 degrees fahrenheit? That's not that bad.

Posted by The Judge

You're out of your f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking mind. 50 is freezing.

You'd be surprised just how not cold 15 degrees is.

Posted by The Judge

No, I wouldn't.

All right, you so wouldn't be surprised how cold it isn't? Even better.

Posted by The Judge

Shhhhh

Posted by Linko_16

I always wonder how I'd fair in colder lands during the winter. Despite all the pussy desert rats who complain about the "cold" here, I'm never even close to bothered by it, even in, like, short sleeves.

Someday I will have to test my limits.

Posted by Slade

That made me think of Vulcan Raven and his ear-pulling thing.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

screw everyone in this thread. Come to Scotland. You're probably all frustrated, having spent so much time around men, right? I'll make sure you get to **** the best sheep we have.

Posted by Lord of Spam

fukken sold

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

now for the obligatory shoop of rideman and a sheep

Posted by Ant

remember when exoxile would constANTly pester klarth about loving sheep?

funny stuff, that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

probably caused klarth's mental breakdown.

I remember that. Didn't laugh once.