Where would you consider romantic?

Posted by Xenos

What type of aura and enviroment would you consider "romantic"?

As for me--I like a really charming and classic place. Though I can imagine the most 'romantic' feeling I can get is walking on tall desolate hills looking down a plains of nothing but grass and trees; a nice strong breeze makes it better.

Posted by Boner

[URL=http://www.sybaris.com/frameset.html]This place is the bomb![/URL]

The rooms are way expensive, but well worth it for an evening alone with your partner.

Posted by booyah719

Page Cannot Be Displayed
How sweet! Heh, my computer is crappin up right now so I'll check again later.
A classy restaurant with fancy music and excellent cuisine, then a hotel suite with a balcony with a view of the ocean or river (thinking of Colorado), an extravagant bed, one of those luxorious bathtubs, and a spa/jacuzi/pool downstairs. I'm hoping for this next month, actually.

EDIT: Nice suite Opeth! As I suspected, my connection sucked.

Posted by Klarth

A slaughterhouse.

Posted by Dr._31337

i have always loved the beach. Finding a good, isolated beach is almost its own reward; sharing it with somebody you love, eitehr near sun-rise or set is near perfect.

Posted by Ch

I think places Times Square or somewhere in a city is a pretty romantic place.

Posted by Staev

[quote]Where would you consider romantic?

Anus.

Posted by NeXidala

Places that give you a warm feeling inside. Like on a cold day, with a huge sweater, under the shade of a palm tree, with a bf. Sweet stuff. :D

Posted by Kiyoshi

I consider a nicely decorated living room depending on the color of furniture. It it's all light blue and happy, no. But deep crimson colors and maybe a rich gold color. And a nice comfy couch for snuggling.

Posted by Dexter

Those medieval fortifications in Germany are remarkably romantic. I long to return to some of the castles I found during my adventures there. Lichtenstein castle is enough to bring you to your knees and Rheinfels I perfect for a delightful stroll.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I hear castles are a good place to sing Phantom of the Opera. I hear this from a friend whose actually done that. Now I want to...

Posted by Dexter

Depends on the castle and if anyone is with you or not. I wouldn't recommend singing Phantom of the Opera while visiting a German castle, unless you have a crowd with you and you want a recognizable piece. You can't very well sing it anyway without the other harmonizing gender assisting you. At any rate, this is a terrible song to sing while visiting a German castle.

No, what you need to sing is something with a little more sophistication and that's situation suiting. A Lumsk song would do very nicely. "Nøkken" or "Byttingen" or "Blæster" are all decent to sing during castle visitations and expeditions. "Herr Mannelig" by Haggard is also a terrific castle piece, especially for a romantic duo.

Or just bring your ipod and listen to some Feindflug while you explore.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Well, maybe not a German castle. But perhaps an English one which is where I think my friend was. And she can totally get that low a voice to sing the guy's part. And I think there was at least three of them... But yeah.

Posted by Apathetic

Cold days like today.

Posted by Poison

In a room with lots of White Merlot. The fruitful taste and the alcohol guarantees the lascivious acquaintance.

And a condom, so she knows what the heck is going on (in).

Posted by Kiyoshi

I change my answer. A room done in either crimson, or a dark rich purple, and black. And a nice comfortable bed and lot's of bookshelves. It's actually a setting in my novel.