Killer 7

Posted by HappyCamper

Anyone seen anything on Killer 7

Posted by brownoystercult

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/killer7/preview_6091568.html

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

I've seen trailers (at random sites), screenshots, and I've read articles. The game itself seems.... disturbing. The characters, I think, deserve the highest gaming honor for originality. There's one character who's a Mexican masked wrestler. Another character is a blind kid who sees with his ears and can empty pistol clips with the speed of an automatic weapon. The most original one I read about (I got most of this information from EGM) was a woman who, to uncover secrets, slashes her wrists and sprays blood everywhere. Yikes. I particularly want to see more of the enemies, called Heaven Smiles. When you defeat them, they explode into lots of pieces, which you then collect. Strange huh? Suda 51 is a very strange person... (Or is Suda 51 a company? I'm not sure. Gotta check my sources again)

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/killer7/preview_6091568.html

Blarg. Itachi beat me at a first reply... Good job. I guess I just type slow.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

This is the only GameCube game that I can safely say that I will buy this year (maybe the new zelda, I'm not sure yet). The story looks and sounds extremely engrossing, this comes from the creator of the game actually admitting to the fact that he is insane. A game where you play as an insane sniper in a wheelchair, a blind kid with two guns?

Sign me up. Now.

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: This is the only GameCube game that I can safely say that I will buy this year (maybe the new zelda, I'm not sure yet). The story looks and sounds extremely engrossing, this comes from the creator of the game actually admitting to the fact that he is insane. A game where you play as an insane sniper in a wheelchair, a blind kid with two guns?

Sign me up. Now.

You are very wise. Suda 51 (is that the guy or the company?) is one crazy dude. I'm counting down the days for this one.

Actually, I think it is the guy! I'm not sure, but if i remember right, it is.

Posted by HappyCamper

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: This is the only GameCube game that I can safely say that I will buy this year (maybe the new zelda, I'm not sure yet). The story looks and sounds extremely engrossing, this comes from the creator of the game actually admitting to the fact that he is insane. A game where you play as an insane sniper in a wheelchair, a blind kid with two guns?

Sign me up. Now.

I agree with you, I think zelda and killer 7 are the only games for the g cube that Im getting.

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Actually, I think it is the guy! I'm not sure, but if i remember right, it is.

Suda 51 is the guy. I'm not sure of his real name, however. But, after seeing all the weird junk in Killer 7, I think it's safe to say that this guy has escaped from the insane asylum to make a game.

This is true. Might I add:

That is one of the coolest names I have ever heard. Suda 51. Man that slides.

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: This is true. Might I add:

That is one of the coolest names I have ever heard. Suda 51. Man that slides.

Yes, I agree. What does the 51 mean anyway? And where in the world did he come up with that name?

Posted by The Judge

I've seen previews for it, and it looks like a game that's so weird I'll greatly end up enjoying it.

Quoting The Judge: I've seen previews for it, and it looks like a game that's so weird I'll greatly end up enjoying it.

I was first pulled in by the graphics of the game itself, then the rest of the stuff secured my spot of counting down the days for this release. If it wasn't rated M I would reserve it (ESRB must die).

Posted by coromoro

This game is so crazingly weird, that it will deserve to be in my collection. :cool:

Posted by The Judge

Quoting The_Essence_Vortex: If it wasn't rated M I would reserve it (ESRB must die).

Ha, I know your pain. My step mom had that penalty on me as well up until I turned 17. Yes, agreed, ESRB must go to Hell.

Posted by boomstick

I'm mostly drawed by the graphics of Killer 7 and the concept of an assasain having 7 different persoanlities and having to play as them all, it looks strange, but fun.

Quoting The Judge: Ha, I know your pain.

Not fun is it?

Posted by HappyCamper

There also saying its coming out for the PS2, if thats so then how is Nintendo getting anything good out of it?

Quoting HappyCamper: There also saying its coming out for the PS2, if thats so then how is Nintendo getting anything good out of it?

The GC version, from what I hear, will be the first version to come out. The PS2 version isn't supposed to release until a few months after the GC one. Of course, I could be wrong on this one...

Posted by segashadow128gcn

i have been waiting for this game for 2 plus years, and its going to be sweet, and i think you are right essence vortex about the release dates

Quoting segashadow128gcn: i have been waiting for this game for 2 plus years, and its going to be sweet, and i think you are right essence vortex about the release dates

Well, the game would of come out sooner, but it was delayed because of story problems. I am kinda mad that the game will be coming to PS2, however. First RE4 and now Killer 7. What's next?

Posted by HappyCamper

Quoting The_Essence_Vortex: The GC version, from what I hear, will be the first version to come out. The PS2 version isn't supposed to release until a few months after the GC one. Of course, I could be wrong on this one...

I think the Controls for the ps2 version will be a little odd.

I think your right about the G cubes version coming out first, but I could also be wrong.