RE: UC

Posted by ExoXile

It's been a while since I last got a new game, and it was a while since I last created an actual game thread, too.

Anyway, I finally got myself a Wii, with RE: UC and MP: Corruption.

And even though UC's score was more or less average everywhere I must say it exceeded my expectations, at least.

I was expecting it to be rather boring, since more often than not I dislike rail-shooters.

I know there were complaints about the flashlight being bad and whatnot, but I like it, it sucking kinda added.
I'm displeased with some of the textures, but still, it's not like it's N64 all over again, lulz.

And srsly, going through 0 and the mansion incident in 1st person was pretty freaking awesome.
There can be no denying of that! Amirte?

So I guess what I want is your opinions on the game.

Oh, and my only real complaint is that the critical hits really are random, once you start aiming it's freaking impossible to hit.

Posted by Borealis

I've just never been a real big fan of rail-shooters, period. Even in arcades, they never really struck me as much challenge or too much fun, but it's score is considerably higher than games like Ghost Squad, more of less the same kind of game. I suppose it's mostly for the fans.

I wouldn't buy it, but I'm not discouraging anyone else not to. It's just not my cup.

... Uh, and hey... why on earth don't you have Galaxy in your library? Are you ridonkulous?

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Borealis;791745]I suppose it's mostly for the fans.
It definitely pleases me, and yeah, I am a bit of a RE veteran.
So I guess my opinion is somewhat biased, hence:
And srsly, going through 0 and the mansion incident in 1st person was pretty freaking awesome.

[quote]
... Uh, and hey... why on earth don't you have Galaxy in your library? Are you ridonkulous?
Lack of money, 's the only reason.

Posted by crelda

My mate and i did co-op right out of the box and it was awesome. We did all the main missions in a evening (on easy so no surprise). Great fun though.
I finished the last mission on my own with both wii motes.
Dual wielding rocket launchers facing nemesis.
Left him to play through the single player missions on his own. Though iv read you can unlock co-op on all levels. So that will make some laughs. Well pump up the difficulty too.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm going on hard.
At the last stage now.

Never going easy again, not after RE4.