Mega 64

Posted by Red

my friends showed me this awhile ago.
basically Mega 64 is a group of people who go around acting like video game characters and getting the publics attention. a few of the video's are actually really funny.

the ones I like in particular would be the Link video, and the RE 4 vid. anyway heres the link. enjoy.

[url]www.mega64.com[/url]

Posted by Linko_16

Forgot about those guys. I'll have to go back and see what they've made since I was last there.

Posted by Ant

the only funny thing I've seen them make was the re4 thing, which was hilarious. otherwise I don't get why they're so popular.

Posted by Speedfreak

The Kuribo shoe thing was awesome.

Posted by maian

idk, I really liked Paperboy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED was classic. For the rest of them, I actually feel uncomfortable watching them at times. I guess I have a phobia of dressing up as Snake and going into the back rooms of coffee stores.

Posted by Slade

I lol'd for the first minute of the Ico one, and the Katamari one was kind of entertaining. But overall they're pretty lame.

Posted by S

I wanted to beat the living snot out of that guy in the Katamari one with the camera, the "coach" or whatever he thought he was. I hate people like that. "Tell me now because if you don't, I'll find out. I'll find out."

Posted by Better

That site is fantastic, It has the Mario bros. super mario, Metal gear and all other games. It is nice as it have all the games under one shed of the site. This is really cool. I like that. Thanks.

Posted by bazariah

[QUOTE=S