Last Boss Music in Blue Dragon

Posted by Pit

whoa

and he raped me too btw

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Anything like the regular boss music? because that's pretty epic as is.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If there's one thing that always ****es me off in vidya, it's when an epic scene is set with plot, music, and you're all like 'HELL YEAH LET'S ****ING DO THIS **** HELL YEAH'

... then you get ****ed in the *** within the first few seconds. Laaaame.

What's more epic than knowing you ****ed up way early in the game and now have to grind your *** off to be able to even touch the final boss? AWESOME

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Happened to me in Golden Sun. Then I over-grinded, and came back with every Djinn and the best armour for everyone. Caaaaaaakewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk

in short: jrpgs ****ing suck

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Good thing Zeta never comes in here!

if he could give me a reason why jrpgs aren't obsolete at this point, I'll concede.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

guys i thought it was cool to play ****ty games

Posted by Slade

whoa hey I'm playing a ****ty game right now! awesome

Posted by Zeta

Did someone mention my name?

Posted by Shade

I'm pretty sure somebody in this thread insulted Golden Sun.

Not cool guys, not cool.

Posted by Omni

Golden Sun is gay.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: if he could give me a reason why jrpgs aren't obsolete at this point, I'll concede.

disgaea

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;791468]if he could give me a reason why jrpgs aren't obsolete at this point, I'll concede.
Pok

Quoted post: disgaea

tactics-based, therefore awesome

[QUOTE]Pok

guys, should i get diamond or pearl or neither

Diamond. Because pearl is for girls and fags. Which you are neither.

sounds good. do you still play it? Will you trade pokemons with me!?

I never actually bought it. Mooched it off a friend.

Man, we should both buy it and be pokemon masters together!

i choose you pikachuuuu!

i choose you gigasaurex!

i throw a pokeball at you

oh man, ebgames just sold their used copy of diamond and only have pearl left!

Posted by Zeta

Pearl is better anyways.

actually, get pearl. I'll get diamond. we'll trade whatever pokemon the other game doesn't have. it was destiny

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Man, Diamond was awesome. If it had been released when I was a youngster, I'd never have put it down. So much stuff to do.

cats was always the mother****ing Pok

I remember when I'd be playing rainbow six with cats and I'd be like "hey, buddy, where are you right now, let's team up" and he's like "uh, hold on, capturing a shiney charizard and shootan two dudes in the face"

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Man, we should both buy it and be pokemon masters together!

This is exactly the arrangement I made with a friend of mine. Ended up with neither of us even finishing the storyline, but we did make some mighty fine poffins a few times, and threatened each other a lot.

...last time I really played the game I tried getting the letters E, P, R, and D in stamps so I could put em on my pokeball. my dream was to have DERP DERP show up every time I called out bidoof.

right now it's at DE P DE P

Posted by Zeta

I have a Seaking with **** YEAH as its seal.

******* 4chan.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: actually, get pearl. I'll get diamond. we'll trade whatever pokemon the other game doesn't have. it was destiny

Oh man, I called EB and they're like 'we JUST sold the last used copy of diamond, but we still have pearl'. Destiny is served.

WOOO YEAH

now I just need to buy diamond. my mom's gonna be all "stop buying **** before christmas **** you just ruined everything!" but it'll be worth it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I already got my Christmas present. NO REGRETS

I'll give you guys some good Pok

present? that sucks

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i got it in the present

hahahaha hilare

"for christmas I'd like some xbox games"
"what's an xbox"
"shootan gamez"
"that $400 hugebox with the $70 games?"
"no...:("

"for christmas I'd like a ps3"
"what's a ps3"
"it plays blu-rays"
"that $600 hugebox that doesn't have any games?"
"no...:("

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Silver]"for christmas I'd like a wii"
"sold out everywhere lol"
"no...:("[/COLOR][/FONT]

"SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... :("

so are you guys gonna be really gay when brawl comes out?

Posted by Zeta

As gay as can possibly be.

I'll gay it up with Smash during the day. Then be a badass with Vegas 2 during the night.

Guess this means I need a wii.

Now all we need to do is actually find one...

We have a few months...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HAHA FAGGOTS

I have mine.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

so what about that last boss music

Posted by Kit

Quoting The X: HAHA FAGGOTS

I have mine.

Yeah, but we don't/won't have Brawl. :(

I'll trade you when the time comes. Your Wii for my copy of Brawl.

Posted by Kit

I'll give you a Rainbow Six: Vegas that only works on single player for it.

DON'T YOU WANT TO BREACH AND CLEAR, VAMP?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Your copy of R6V will only allow him to breach and clear in PAL territories. And who the **** wants to live in PAL territories?

Posted by Kit

*******it The X I was about to win him over there thanks a lot faggot **** you.

But I just bought an entirely new disc. NO DEAL

Posted by Kit

2 discs = TWO TIMES THE FUN well actually in this case it's more like ONE AND A THIRD TIMES THE FUN, YEAH

DEAL

Posted by Pit

beat this piece of **** thinking i was gonna get achievement. This must be the only xbox game that beating a game isn't an achievement. Since when is beating a game not an achievement? YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING. I PLAYED THROUgh 50 HOURS OF THIS ****TY GAME, THATS A ****ING ACHIEVEMENT *******IT.

Ultimate kick in the nuts. Great way to finish a ****ty game.

Posted by Ant

They knew it was a ****ty game. Thus, as punishment, they don't give you one for being stupid enough to actually play through a ****ty game just for an achievement.

If anything, it should end with a black screen "wow, congratulations for beating this dbz style pos" OR BETTER YET, take 100 points away from you. yeah that would be sweet.

Better yet, a secret achievement simply called "YOU BEAT THE GAME" for 0 points. Even worse than not getting anything.

Posted by Ant

BETTER YET, after you beat the game you are sent a code to brick your system.

Or the ending is only available as DLC that bricks the system once it's downloaded. And the DLC costs ten bucks.

Posted by Ant

BETTER YET, don't buy an xbox.

Posted by Ant

...too far?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

don't kid about that, man.

not far enough

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: They knew it was a ****ty game. Thus, as punishment, they don't give you one for being stupid enough to actually play through a ****ty game just for an achievement.

Actually, I wanted to beat the game for the sake of beating it. I had hope, that maybe at some part of the game, it would get better.

I love how they hyped this piece of ****. "From the creator of the greatest ****ing RPG's of all time, and the greatest ****ing composer of games in the universe... and the guy who drew DRAGONBALL Z, BLUUEEEEEEEEE DRAGONNNN".

Here I expect a pretty good RPG, but I get a really broken battle system, in which you have 0 chance of losing. Yes, 0 chance, you go through Disc 1, 2, and 3 (except the last boss) breezing through everything. Everyone in this game can change their class to anything, and thanks to the generalist class, you can further make EVERY character pretty much invincible.

The dungeons require no real thinking whatsoever other than pressing a switch and opening a ****ing door. Well, at least there's always Eternal Sonata.

Oh and the ending was pretty ****ing gay too. You're forced to play AFTER you beat the last boss and do these really things, like picking up a flower, then talking to every ****ing character in a room, I mean WHAT THE ****. And then you expect maybe something to go on as the credits ****ing roll, you know, something pretty, like OTHER RPG'S THIS ****ING GUY WAS INVOLVED IN, but you get nothing. This game, ugh.

I mean, the only thing left for me to do is the sidequests, which are actually fun, so I'm gonna do. But the actual game, the progression of it, in terms of character development, story, etc, POOR. In fact, through disc 1 - middle of disc 2, you don't know what the **** is going on. It's impossible.

Didn't we all tell you Blue Dragon was garbage? Lesson learned.

Posted by Zeta

Hijacking this thread in the name of a superior game with 'dragon' in the title.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Drakkhen20220Dragon20View.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Didn't we all tell you Blue Dragon was garbage? Lesson learned.

I don't usually trust vgc members when it comes to games. I read various reviews, READ EM, as in, FULLY. And it has an average of around a 7.3 - 8 out of 10, which is pretty good for game. This game, tops, is passable. As in, it's a playable game, but I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

It's not an awful game, I agree, but passable, to me, doesn't mean worth playing. Especially when it's quite long. I'm not going to sink 30 plus hours into a passable game.

Posted by cool gamer dad

so CJ, what's it like having your dad over?

This game doesn't deserve to be given a chance. I gave it five minutes. Good ***.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

eternal sonata is better

only because i'd **** chopin

Quoted post: so CJ, what's it like having your dad over?

dunno yet. Not like he'll step foot in our house anyways. My mom would ****ing flip.