BCS Bowls 2007-2008

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Yeah they suck.

LSU and OSU for the championship? What the hell? OSU hasn't beat a team in the top 20. LSU has 2 losses, both to unranked teams.

Michigan and Florida? Come on! It's Tim T-Bone vs. Michigan's D. Who wins? Hell, T-Bone don't even need an O-line, he could take U of M himself. They blow this year.

There's others but I don't want to mention them.

I like the Hawaii vs. UGA match up. I think Hawaii will pull it off. Then you have to consider them for the championship. Sure they haven't beat anybody big, but, neither did Boise State when they beat the Sooners. Not losing a game is impressive, no matter who you play. Look at LSU. They lost to the Kentucky Woodson's and the Arkansas McFadden's (I don't care if they were both triple overtime. I really don't.), both clearly inferior teams. Hawaii not losing to any team they played, however weak, is still something.

Thoughts?

Posted by The Hate

LSU owns Ohio State

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=I Want A Sandwich;791303]LSU has 2 losses, both to unranked teams.

What do you mean unranked?? I thought all teams except the lower divisions were ranked??

Posted by Moogs

The BS Bowls suck this year.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Quoting TimeSkipz: What do you mean unranked?? I thought all teams except the lower divisions were ranked??

Um. No.

Ranked refers to top 25 status. Neither Arkansas nor Kentucky were ranked when LSU played them, and lost to them.

And triple overtime is no excuse. If you're the number one team in the country, you don't let a one man team even get that close to you.

Posted by Shade

MSU should be playing in the championship. You heard me.

Posted by The Hate

Nah Notre Dame definatly is a team at large. I mean cmon they like doubled their wins in the last 2 games.

Posted by Shade

SPARTANS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?

They will all say football. Mark of a champion.

Posted by Moogs

hah. When I saw MSU I thought you meant Miss State. Because I live in Memphis.

Posted by Shade

Michigan State is the true MSU. Everybody knows that.

Posted by Moogs

Yeah, but you gotta understand I live way closer to Mississippi State lol

Posted by Shade

No excuse. They're a fake MSU.