Co-op game suggestions? (ps2)

Posted by Wind_Disciple

I like playing games with my girl. But there aren't too many co-op games on ps2.
I prefer not to play competetive games with her mainly because she gets mad if I go easy on her and get annoyed when I pwn her if I do my best. x-x

So other than Baldur's gate: Dark Alliance, Dark Legacy, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Twisted Metal: Black, what other good co-op games are there on the ps2?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Marvel Nemesis, pretty much any shooter, and the Champions of Norrath series.

Posted by Wind_Disciple

Champions of Norrath, I've heard of that one. I haven't managed to find the game though. And wow, Marvel Nemesis has fancy graphics. I thought it was going to be like M:UA. I'll put that on my list. And I pretty much prefer FPS on the pc so I guess shooters would be out of the question. Anyway, thanks for that TimeSkipz!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

There aren't very many decent multiplayer games for PS2. If you don't have Intellivision Lives though, get it.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Star Wars Battlefront 2. If you like tactical RPG's then Gladius has decent Co-Op.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=MottaTheHutt;790855]Star Wars Battlefront 2

[quote=Wind_Disciple;790592]I guess shooters would be out of the question.

:cookie:

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Who prefers shooters on the computer? That's just silly.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Well the movement is much easier and I guess aiming would be too.

Posted by Kit

Shame, I was about to suggest the Timesplitters games. Can't really think of any other good co-op games. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance was ok.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Kit;791554]Shame, I was about to suggest the Timesplitters games. Can't really think of any other good co-op games. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance was ok.

Yes, Timesplitters is one of the best co-op games to date. Baldur's Gate was alright but there wasn't a lot of equipment to choose from.

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

any of the conflict games are good. conflict desert storm, conflict vietnam,
and conflict global terror, definitley good picks. not that bad on the console too . auto aim feature is enabled by default

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=S0LID 5NAKE;791675]any of the conflict games are good. conflict desert storm, conflict vietnam,
and conflict global terror, definitley good picks. not that bad on the console too . auto aim feature is enabled by default

Get out, your out of your mind.