yo

Posted by mr.mack300

Newbie here from CA. School, umg internship, and video games make up my day. Good times though...haha. Hope to talk to all you guys soon!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Welcome, did you join from VGF?

EDIT: @ QUEEN: LAWL

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC.

Posted by NeXidala

Welcome, yo.

Posted by Omni

Welcome to VGC. Enjoy yourself.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I bet you he joined after I made that recruting post at VGF :D

Posted by Xero

You recruited people from VGF? *goosebumps*

Posted by Ant

he's never coming back

Posted by Tyler Durden

More recruiting is needed. VGC could use some more newbs..

Posted by Xero

I love your new username, Tyler. Fight Club is my 2nd favourite movie of all time. :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh, we don't ask questions, Sir!
The book was far superior.

Posted by S

I preferred Down the Sun. Fight Club is awesome, both movie and book, but... just don't ruin it DtS.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I wouldn't think of doing that, Fight Club is the basis for how I go about life in the real world. I take in books and mulch them into my being. Every man on this planet is or either wishes they could be a "Tyler". I mean, I don't know anyone really that actually enjoys depositing money into a bank. Or waiting 'til mid-week to get paid for doing some half-assed job they probably don't even give two ****s for in the first place. Sure, you can go to college and try to jump start your way to the top. But you won't find happiness in papers or more currency in your wallet. You won't find real happiness with the more useless material crap you obtain. Life is a senseless rat race to an intangible object which only meant something through the dark ages.

Posted by S

That makes two of us, but mine wasn't necessarily influenced by Fight Club. My mother holds many of the same ideologies. Happiness is a self-defined thing, but one must be intellectually sentient in order to distinguish what it is.

Welcome, by the way.

Posted by Tyler Durden

My mother slapped some of it into my head, aswell. I was just stating that I look at books differently. I mean, when I die, my life is probably going to end up on [URL="http://www.craigslist.org"]Craigslist[/URL]. amirite?

Posted by Ant

no, who would want to buy it?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

GOOD JOB GUYS, YOU CREEPED ANOTHER NOOB OUT!

Posted by Corrupt

Then we are successful.

Posted by Arcadios

Oh man, I thought this ty dude was a new member. =/