Rainbow Six

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

k, got a new copy of vegas. So we're having a Rainbow Marathon tomorrow. Though I'll likely be playing the **** out of it in about an hour.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I have detention tomorrow. Baaaad kitty. :(

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

it's cause you don't study enough. Well, we'll have it anyways. It's only an hour right?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

***, wrong time to get it. Unless you're still playing in a month.

Posted by cool gamer dad

NOPE. It's Halo night tomorrow.

yeah bby

Posted by cool gamer dad

GRANDMA KITTY

mrrrrrrrow

Posted by cool gamer dad

MRRROWWEWMREREOEWWRREEEEGGGGRRRERROOOWWWWMMMMRRR

So tomorrow after I get out of detention for being a badass, we're gonna play some Halo. Which will be around 6:30 your time.

jee wiz I'll be there.

As long as we do what we did tonight I'll be there. I don't wanna play an actual game. It's not fun.

mongoose madness

anything's better than matchmaking. just make sure it's set to invite only next time. do not want to press buttons

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

CUSTOM GAMES?

... I'm in. At least until it gets late, my time.

I think we played unlimited oddball for a good two hours. Quite a bit more fun than matchmaking. LET'S DO IT AGAIN

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Let us.

... What is it?

He meant catball.

Posted by Kit

If I'm online at this time, invite me. :)

it was barely catball by the time we finished :(

kitty yarn

who wants to do campaign on veteran with me 'cause I've only finished like, the first five missions.

wait, in what game? Halo or Rainbow?

well both eventually, but halo right now because my xbox is gay. Because once it gets fixed I'll probably not play Halo ever again. Or at least not so much.

Posted by cool gamer dad

k

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'll do it. You're on your own for Cortana, though. **** that ****.

Not that it's really difficult or anything, it's just not fun. At all. But yeah, if we can get it running smoothly I'm in. If not, I'd suggest plugging in an extra controller and having the guest stand back from the fight if you want to get through legendary quick. That's what I had to do for a couple levels when I couldn't get anyone to play with.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm totally in for The Covenant and The Ark though. ****, four-player Hornet action is too good.

Hm, Canadian, Canadian, UK, ****ty connection? Yup, we can handle all four of us.

lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ehhh, remember we done three player Covenant to get IWHBYD?

... we kinda lagged on the Hornet fight, but everything else was coooo.

Not really. Remember we had to abandon it because it was lagging so bad? Nagel couldn't even play. And if I recall correctly, that might've been with Kit. Because with the three of us it was all right.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I think with Kit it was cool, but we had problems with Nagel at the start of the Storm.

... I think the IWHBYD thing was with Vile Beast.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Yeah, campaign always lags when cats, X or Pit are with me. Or maybe it just always lags for me.

Playing campaign by myself is boring though. :(

idk, I beat it on Heroic by myself and I found it pretty enjoyable. Then again I refuse to play co-op until I beat it by myself, because you tend to miss a bunch in co-op.

True. I started out by playing co-op so it seems wrong not doing so. Maybe I'll do it now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I found the Halo 3 campaign to be a lot of fun... If only they'd edited out Cortana.

Better yet, make Cortana a fun stage to play in. I mean, yeah, I get it it's a flood stage and the flood suck. But come on.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It seems strange that you spend 75% of the Halo trilogy ****ing up the Covenant, but in the end, you have to fight crappy zombies and a flying orb.

Well, considering the Flood is the main enemy, technically, in the game and the central focus of the story, it makes sense. Really, the Flood and Guilty Spark are more important to the story than the Covenant, who you've already defeated at that point.