Lindsay Lohan is dumber than Paris Hilton?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22086484/?gt1=10645

Lindsay Lohan is the dumbest celebrity? Am I the only one who thinks that wrong?

[quote]The actress might have been labeled “dumbest,” but Lindsay shares the dishonor with some stiff completion from fellow list-makers Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Shia LaBeouf, Michael Jackson, Isiah Washington, Nicole Richie, David Hasselhoff, Shar Jackson and many more.

Michael Jackson? Being a child-molestorater does not make you dumb!

And no mention of Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton is clrearly dumber than any celebrity in the past 500 years. Discuss.

Posted by Last Fog

[quote]The newspaper cites the star's bad taste in men, poor movie choices and bad behavior as some of the reasons for putting her at the top of the list.Right, because all of these things qualify someone as dumb. Except, not at all. Looking at the list, the editors confuse "dumb" with living wrecklessly.

Also, I hope "molestorater" is some internet jargon. Otherwise you should be on the list buddy (if you were a celebrity).

Posted by Shade

Shia LeBeouf? Really?

Posted by Borealis

I'd derep her :-\

Posted by Omni

Quoting MottaTheHutt: Michael Jackson? Being a child-molestorater does not make you dumb!

There's all the dumb things he says in interviews, his surgical alteration of his appearance, the huge sums of money spent on voodoo rituals to preserve his vitality, and countless other things.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

MICHAEL JACKSON IS A GOOD PERSON.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Last Fog: Also, I hope "molestorater" is some internet jargon. Otherwise you should be on the list buddy (if you were a celebrity).

You're just confusled by my great vocabulary.

Posted by Xero

Linday? Dumbest? Not surprised.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting MottaTheHutt: [edit]I meant to make the title dumber, rather than smarter[/edit]

Fix'd.

Posted by Arcadios

It's pretty hard beating Paris.
You'd have to like.....not even show up for the test.

Posted by Omni

Quoting MottaTheHutt: MICHAEL JACKSON IS A GOOD PERSON.

Maybe he was a good person.

[IMG]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/572/72400514michaeljacksonwm3.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Xero

This guy makes me sick. Everytime I look at his face.

Posted by Zeta

Jesus Christ....

Posted by Shade

I keep forgetting, was it also a sex change operation?

Posted by Xero

It would have been a better solution, but this guy is too stubborn.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Okay, seriously. That's not even Michael. "It's" Latoya's evil twin..

Posted by protomanv4

i'm not surprised

Posted by MottaTheHutt

[quote=Squall]Whatever...

But seriously, Paris Hilton is totally dumber than Lindsay Lohan you guys. omgz

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Last Fog: Right, because all of these things qualify someone as dumb. Except, not at all. Looking at the list, the editors confuse "dumb" with living wrecklessly.

Also, I hope "molestorater" is some internet jargon. Otherwise you should be on the list buddy (if you were a celebrity).

Wreckless is not a good thing. Clue is in the word. So having a wreckless life is dumb.

I don't agree that fashion makes someone dumb but in the world of Hollywood it's a big thing. Hence its a list of the dumbest people in Hollywood, not the world.

Personally Micheal Jackson should be number 1. Theres nothing smart about raping boys.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Last Fog;789489]Looking at the list, the editors confuse "dumb" with living wrecklessly.
[quote=Bebop;790191]Wreckless is not a good thing.
No, the editors don't say anything about "living wrecklessly." Sorry, guys, but "wreckless" is a GOOD THING! I've spent almost 21 years without a single wreck, thus making me wreckless. ;) Perhaps you mean "reckless?"
---
As far as dumb celebrities go, I don't see why there's even a debate. Nearly all of them are high school/community college dropouts because they couldn't hack it in high school. Am I any better? No, I'm a high school dropout, too, but you don't see websites comparing my (lack of) intelligence to others!

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Vi sitter h

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Skitzo Control:
As far as dumb celebrities go, I don't see why there's even a debate. Nearly all of them are high school/community college dropouts because they couldn't hack it in high school. Am I any better? No, I'm a high school dropout, too, but you don't see websites comparing my (lack of) intelligence to others!

You're not a celebrity. It was a list about dumb famous people, not dumb average joes.

Posted by Skitzo Control

But my point was that almost all of them are dumb, thus there is no need to debate.
---
[quote=MottaTheHutt;790410]Vi sitter h

Posted by cool gamer dad

We should pit the two in a game of Strarcraft to see who's th smartest, quite honest;ly,

Posted by MottaTheHutt

That's not fair. Paris Hilton would obviously lose, since she probably doesn't know what a computer is.

Posted by Borealis

Paris went to Yale.

*cough* Uh, jail.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

I suggest a good old-fashioned whore-off. Whoever can do the most disgusting and perverse things on a human male will win.

Posted by Noir

No matter how 'dumb' they really are, the fact that they are all richer than me still puts them in a higher position.
I can sit around with my Oxford or Ivy-League university degree all I want, but I still won't make as great an...impact? [enter better word here] on people's lives.
Chances are, even if I were to invent some miracle cure or whatever, I will never be photographed or talked about nearly as much as Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan.
:(
Which is sad, because I find myself much better-looking, and that's just selfish not to share with the world.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting MottaTheHutt: That's not fair. Paris Hilton would obviously lose, since she probably doesn't know what a computer is.

Or she'd perform fellatio on the mouse. If she can put her hand around you know what shes going to do with it.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=I Want A Sandwich;791260]I suggest a good old-fashioned whore-off. Whoever can do the most disgusting and perverse things on a human male will win.
For the sake of every other man out there, I will volunteer to be that man.