How do you woo people?

Posted by Xenos

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/14747901/detail.html?rss=ind&psp=news

Quoted post:
LaPORTE, Ind. -- A man accused of stealing a twin-engine plane and driving it down the taxiway staged the stunt while he was drunk to impress his girlfriend, police said.Michael Santos, 38, was charged Friday with theft, criminal mischief and operating a vehicle after his driving privileges had previously been forfeited for life.Santos, who is being held in the LaPorte County Jail on $2,000 bond, is accused of driving to the LaPorte Municipal Airport despite a lifetime ban on his driving privileges.
According to police reports, Santos was drunk when he took his girlfriend to the airport Sept. 9 to show her that he could fly a plane. They climbed into the plane and were heading down the taxiway when, Santos told police, flames began shooting from the left engine.He said he turned off all the switches and veered into a soybean field.Damage to the aircraft was estimated at $160,000.Police said the plane traveled a half mile along a taxiway before it missed the curve leading to the runway, chopping up soybeans with the propeller before getting stuck in the field.LaPorte Police Detective Tom Thate said an anonymous tip from someone who overheard a man claiming he tried taking a plane for a ride led police to Santos.

Posted by ExoXile

I'd so do that.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Whatever happened to good ol' candy and roses?

Posted by Shade

I stick it in her pooper

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wait, she was already his girlfriend? Why all the effort? He was done.

Posted by Shade

Maybe she was with-holding sex until he did something crazy?

I can just imagine him coming back and her saying "idk, could've been crazier"

Posted by Shade

Haha, I'd feel so bad for the poor sap.

Posted by Omni

I lol'd. Drunk people are hilarious.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm btn u up

Posted by Omni

Haha, I predict alcoholism leading to violence and abuse of loved ones in your future.

Posted by ExoXile

Premonition of sweet lovins, I say. ^________________________^

Posted by Shade

I predict that you die a virgin at the age of eighteen

Posted by ExoXile

I'm already 18, and I my virgin died at 16.

Posted by Xenos

By ... H-h-hea ....

Posted by Skitzo Control

In all seriousness, this actually seems to me to be the only way to "get the girl," anymore. I mean, to actually impress a girl is tough, especially one my age. I'm 20 years old, financially independent, I (finally) have some goals in life, I have a decent personality, and I'm not addicted to any drugs or alcohol. But, apparently, the guy who lives with his parents, has no job, and spends most of his spare time tweaking with his former cellmate is a guy most girls my age want to spend time with.

When the girls are in their 30s, they're used up, spun out, perma-fried, with three kids, and living on welfare, so they turn to guys who have decent jobs and actually did something with their life (other than serving time), and we have to deal with them now that they're all screwed up and barely able to function in society.

Must be something in the air in California.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]My psychology professor (with a PHD,mind you) told me that this was because women are stupid. Strange thing is, my sociology professor said the same thing.[/COLOR]

Because it's true maybe?

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Quite possibly.[/COLOR]

As the years tick by it seems more and more likely.

Posted by Skitzo Control

A lot of stupid people say stuff like, "Women mature around 25, whereas men never mature." The truth is, most men mature around 17, when they get a job and start working their a[COLOR=white]s[/COLOR]s off, whereas most women don't mature until their mid-to-late-thirties when they realize they aren't going to go anywhere with any of the pukes they'ved dated who they've already had two kids and one misdemeanor with.

Posted by Lord of Spam

alcohol