TV Links...dead?

Posted by Ant

IS DEAD.

Yeah, so apparently the guy behind the site was arrested not too long. I was wondering why it was down. And after finally checking the link on google I found the news story of his arrest. I don't really see how they could have arrested him considering he only posted links TO the places to watch the shows. Which makes me wonder if me talking about or giving links to sites like [url]www.surfthechannel.com[/url] will get me arrested as well?

In any case, use the link I provided above for all your internet video watching needs. It even has the same basic format. :)

Posted by Linko_16

Didn't this happen quite a while ago?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ant:
In any case, use the link I provided above for all your internet video watching needs. It even has the same basic format. :)

That's pretty cool. I site I was visiting to watch Family Guy episodes kept going down because people would hack it all the time. It's been down for a month now.

Guess I'll use this one meanwhile.

Posted by Zeta

Watching Batman the Animated Series.

**** yeah.

OH *** BEAST WARS

Posted by Linko_16

I've been meaning to get to that one.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16;788490][COLOR=indigo]Didn't this happen quite a while ago?[/COLOR]

Yes.

This is now older than the internet.

And if you're good at searching then you've already found at least 5 replacements.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Stalolin: Yes.

This is now older than the internet.

And if you're good at searching then you've already found at least 5 replacements.

screw you assface. I've known it's been down for awhile now. I figured they just changed their url and I was too lazy to check till last night.

Posted by Borealis

Also,

http://movies.nabolister.com/

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The good thing about this, even if one gets shut down there will always be another three to replace it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Zeta;788505]Watching Batman the Animated Series.
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is on there. Watch it if you haven't already. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeesome.

[url]www.alluc.org[/url] usually satisfies my needs. Which basically comes down to Heroes and Justice League.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I remember getting that movie for my birthday. Good times.

Posted by bazariah

whata bunch of crap

i used that site to watch a load of family guy episodes which i eventually bought on dvd anyways..

this whole thing is probably something to do with the media wishing to keep a monopoly on the tv market, which sucks cos they get paid for their wares anywas via advertising

Posted by Linkman

well that explains that. I used to watch my pokeymans there. :(

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Linkman: well that explains that. I used to watch my pokeymans there. :(

Same here

Posted by G-Sides

i like [url]www.quicksilverscreen.com[/url]
updated a ton with a RSS feed and lots of new new movies 8-) i watched the mist a few nights ago

Posted by talentz

Lol heard about,but before I was wondering what happened to the site lol.