A video message from WackoLover

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/anthonycea_mut.mpg

:D:D:D:D:D

He sounds more like a kid in a gang that's about to get shot, than a 45 year old mature adult!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you better hope you never run into me, because I'm gonna beat you like a dog, something your Dad never did, that is why you are like you are today !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, remember what you said....

Quoting WackoLover: Jesse is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.

Quoting WackoLover: bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

aka, we are buddies!!! :D:D:D:D:D

And being driven insane by me is a sign of friendship!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

I know, I know, truth hurts!!!!! Now, don't get mad at your only internet buddy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Wow, he sounds like a total redneck.

Posted by WackoHater

Redneck ??? [B]I ain't no Redneck you whipper snapper heifer !

Girl, you fixin to get a good *** whippin !!![/B] :mad: :mad: :mad:

JezzieBell, send that whoman down Yonder to the cement pond !!! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, don't get mad at them!!!! They are doing exactly what they should be doing...driving you insane!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoLover: Redneck ??? [B]I ain't no Redneck you whipper snapper heifer !

Girl, you fixin to get a good *** whippin !!![/B] :mad: :mad: :mad:

JezzieBell, send that whoman down Yonder to the cement pond !!! :mad:

I'm sure it'd be pretty amusing to see you try to kick my ***.

Posted by WackoHater

What are you, a karate expert or something ??? :rolleyes:

Posted by TimeSkipz

Violence solves everything, it even solves marriages.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoLover: What are you, a karate expert or something ??? :rolleyes:

No, but I'm a cyclist so I have pretty strong legs, with which I could apply the heels of my shoes to your face.

Posted by WackoHater

Maybe one day you will be able to afford those fancy cars you like to lust after, get a degree and marry a lawyer or doctor and you might get off the bicycle one day girl. :p:

Posted by mis0

The cycling is for exercise, not because I don't have a car. I believe that a healthy body and a healthy mind go hand-in-hand, which is why I typically ride every day.

As far as cars go, I'm getting an EVO IX (the flying sedan on the left in my sig) within about a year and a half or so, because it has rediculously high performance and it's still practical.

Engine: Turbocharged and Intercooled 2.0L DOHC I4 w/ MIVEC developing 286bhp & 289ft-lbs of torque,
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual.
Powertrain: All wheel drive.
Sub 5-second 0-60mph? Check!
Top speed? 157mph.
Skidpad? .97g.
Four doors? Yes!
Spacious trunk for stuff? Yes!
Fuel economy: 20city/25hwy.
Practical for daily use? Uh-huh.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WackoLover;788402]marry a lawyer or doctor. :p:

Maybe that doctor or lawyer could solve the marriage with loads of violence!

Posted by PROF CHAOS

WackoHater is just a pathetic guy with a really fat arm. :-D

Posted by junior senior

lol southern

Posted by Jesse Smith

He's been trying to get me to call him and record da conversation, aka...interview him and...drive him insane via phone!!!! :eek: er, would you want your biggest enemy to call you and...drive you insane on da phone!!!! :D:D:D Only down side is...my mic can't hear people on da other end of da line!!!! grrrrr!!!!

Posted by junior senior

aw jess jess :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

PM him and see if you can get his phone number!!! No need to cry cause he doesn't want you to call him!!!! Heck, use da internet to find his phone number and call him and torment him!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

I finally watched it. WackoHater, you sound like an ignorant redneck moron, just as I expected.

Posted by TimeSkipz

A real hick of a hillbilly.

Posted by Arcadios

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now that you guys know what he's really like, join me and torture him day in and day out...if you arn't already doing that!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=789284&postcount=1"]YOU [/URL]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* er, I didn't take away your favorite smile emoticon, instead I just upgraded it to make it better!!! er, why is a mad smilie your favorite!!!! Do you know how to be happy!!!! :D:D:D

er, you told me to change your username to WackoLover!!!! By now, you should know that if it'll drive you insane...I do it!!!!! Just remember, being driven insane by me is a sign of friendship.

You may be dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider you a friend. :D:D:D:D