Guitar Hero 2, 3 or Rock Band

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've only played GH2 and liked it a lot. But yeah.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Well, Rock Band is the best, however it costs $180 currently. So unless you want to spend that much go for GHIII. It's actually really good and there's no point in getting GHII now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Guitar Hero III has the best setlist, I'd say. They actually managed to get a large number of songs people actually want to play on guitar this time. And ONLINE PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

I'd get the GHIII + controller package, then if you like it a lot, maybe buy the GHII disc standalone.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

guitar hero 1, its like playing legend of zelda without a sword and fighting ganon with a guitar with no story or plot and just buttons

you also fight herman weeee in the end

Do not want to spend that much, so GH III it is.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm thinking about gettinh GH3. \m/

Same here. My sister wants to get it too, so I'm thinking of just getting it for her for christmas. That way I'll save money on a christmas present and get what I want.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Man, I love using other people as excuses to buy yourself more stuff. I've gotten so many games through my brother.

And yeah, get GH3 gais. I could become the new R6V...

Like that'll ever happen. Still, I guess I'll get it.

Posted by NeXidala

Definately GH3.
It's better than GH2, by far.
And, cheaper than Rock Band.

Posted by Red

Wiki the set lists in GH2 & 3, then see which you like more. I'd suggest GH3 but that's my own opinion, yours might be different.

GHIII is automatically better because it has Knights of Cydonia my Muse.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

One of my only complaints about the GHIII setlist is that they butchered the Devil Went Down to Georgia pretty badly.

Posted by Red

Quoting The X: One of my only complaints about the GHIII setlist is that they butchered the Devil Went Down to Georgia pretty badly.

I personally liked it, mind you I've never really heard the original, but obviously they had to amp it up in order for it to be in Guitar hero.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]GHIII is automatically better because it has Knights of Cydonia my Muse.

good song, and fun to play too.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Red;788388]I personally liked it, mind you I've never really heard the original, but obviously they had to amp it up in order for it to be in Guitar hero.
The original has a better singer, and the solos aren't stretched out for filler. I understand it would be pretty lame to have the final song in the game predominantly played on fiddle like the master track, but heavy guitar doesn't fit well.

Posted by Pit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5wZSxXaCBcg&feature=related

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... Hey look, it's old Vamp!

Still a sexy beast.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Having blonde hair is the worst. I can't grow a beard. :(

Too bad. Beard's are badass. Makes you look five times tougher than you really are.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Also pretty good chick magnets. I remember in high school, one of my super-nerd buddies just stopped shaving over the summer holidays, then came back and all the girls suddenly loved him. So awesome.

Not quite the same post-secondary. In high school it's like "oh jeez, he's so mature and dreamy cause he has facial hair." Kinda like when girls start getting boobs even though they aren't the hottest.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I just shaved my beard.

Posted by NeXidala

Just checked out Rock Band on the internetz.

Oh my, it looks extremely interesting. Better than GHIII I would assume. Just don't like the button thing that is in colored bars instead of the colored circles on screen.

I'm going to start growing a beard.

Quoted post: Better than GHIII I would assume. Just don't like the button thing that is in colored bars instead of the colored circles on screen.

It is better. And I honestly prefer the bars for some reason. Looks a lot better and more sleek.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Grow a catbeard.

kitty beard

miaow miaow meow meow mrr mrr

Posted by cool gamer dad

mrrrrr brrwrrow meow meow mrrow brrowmmrrr.

one of my boy kitties looks like he has a little beard.

PICS OR GET OUT