COME AND SAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted by Stalolin

i swear to *** i'm going to beat the **** out of my thoracic cavity if it doesn't stop making me cough

2 weeks of this **** isn't cool guys

i think i should see a doctor or something

Posted by Omni

Yeah, a doctor will save you, for a price.

Posted by Stalolin

GOOD NEWS

IT'S BRONCHITIS

Posted by Roger Smith

Holy ****.

USE REMEDY+ !

Posted by Stalolin

antibiotics are actually more effective in the real world, but thanks for trying rogey

Posted by Roger Smith

Don't worry Lolin, I'll find a use for my non-existent cure-all medicine.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Hope you feel better soon, Stalolin.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Unless you hate life, Stalolin, inwhich case I hope you die.

Posted by Borealis

I've had that, it's so awful. I threw up any meal I digested for a month, so I had to be extremely careful, but I managed to survive on crackers and Gatorade; but even then I became nauseous for half an hour. My condition didn't last too long, though -- maybe 2 months and a half, but they were awful. I managed to miss 42 days of school, but even when I got back it was terribleeeeeeee.

There was this one time, I was eatin' in front of people I didn't know and I vomited in my mouth (alot, too), but I had to swallow it back down because I was not in the mood to look ridiculous.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Oh gawd, I have symptoms.

Posted by mis0

are you sure it isn't CHEMTRAILZ??!??!?!?! the GOVERNMENT is trying TO control you and make you LIKE an obedient sheep

free your mind man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Good thing I don't live in the States and have to pay to go to the doctors!

Posted by mis0

but they'll inject you with RFID CHIPZ at the docTORS office‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting TimeSkipz: Good thing I don't live in the States and have to pay to go to the doctors!

Good thing there's something called insurance, huh?

Posted by ExoXile

Good thing there's something called Tah Free Medic.

Insurance, hehe, silly Americans.