new round these parts

Posted by zswordflame

maybe you guys dont like my kind, maybe you do. im 18 years old so i may be a bit old for this forum. don't worry about it i'll fit in probably.

Posted by Xero

I'm 18 too and a lot of members are around 21 years old. Don't worry about your age.

Welcome :)

Posted by Arcadios

y halo thurr. DBZ was ok. Enjoy your stay.

Posted by zswordflame

thanks i already feel welcome you guys seem intelligent. what kind of hobbies do you like? i enjoy fencing, archery, and just relaxing u know? my days have been tough but i like working out so it all works out haha. Im strong enough for the manual labor that it takes at my job. i am a mason.

Posted by Xero

Yes we are a bunch of intellectuals here.

My hobbies? Reading, music, chess, tennis. That's pretty much it these days.

Posted by zswordflame

cool man i like all those things but imo checkers is better than chess and i hate reading when i dont have to do it. i'd rather just look at pictures ya'know?

music is cool

NBA is my favorite sport.

Posted by Borealis

The admin is like, 20-something years old, and the anti-admin is like 42, you'll be just fine in the age criteria. lol

Posted by Xero

Quoting zswordflame: cool man i like all those things but imo checkers is better than chess and i hate reading when i dont have to do it. i'd rather just look at pictures ya'know?

music is cool

NBA is my favorite sport.

NBA? You mean...basketball?

What kind of music do you listen to?

And I don't find checker as stimulating as chess. But that's me.

Quoting Borealis: The admin is like, 20-something years old, and the anti-admin is like 42, you'll be just fine in the age criteria. lol

The admin is 29 I think.

Posted by zswordflame

nickelback, 3 doors down, matchbox 20, black eyed peas, ashanti, usher, barenakedladies, smashmouth.

yes nba = basketball

Posted by Omni

I lol'd

Welcome, I guess.

Posted by Xero

Quoting zswordflame: nickelback, 3 doors down, matchbox 20, black eyed peas, ashanti, usher, barenakedladies, smashmouth.

yes nba = basketball

At least you have Black Eyed Peas in there....
The only one I'm having a problem with is Nickelback. They annoy the crap out of me.
The others, I don't know them enough.

Posted by Borealis

Usher is my cousin.

Posted by NeXidala

Why is he banned already?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Never mind that.

Posted by Borealis

LOL BEAUTIFUL

Posted by CrystalPain

Welcome
soo much for getting along with people here lol you got banned...

Posted by TimeSkipz

Why is he banned so soon lol.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I know why..

Posted by Xero

He's banned?

Probably a puppet.

Edit: Oforia...again.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting zswordflame: nickelback, 3 doors down, matchbox 20, black eyed peas, ashanti, usher, barenakedladies, smashmouth.

yes nba = basketball

I thought he got banned for his taste in music.lol

Posted by Tyler Durden

Ban Nihilus, so he'll go take care of his damn kid.

[quote=Chris;786597]He's banned?

Probably a puppet.

Edit: Oforia...again.
Well, no shit Sherlock..

Posted by Xero

Quoting Down The Sun:

Well, no shit Sherlock..

Could've been spam.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Down The Sun: Ban Nihilus, so he'll go take care of his damn kid.

You know what. You have changed my stance on abortion since we last talked. Your mother should have had one about 25 years ago.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Could've been spam.

Most don't bother with posting in the intro board and posting on topic in other threads. They just head right to the music board and post gibberish.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Nihilus;786721]You know what. You have changed my stance on abortion since we last talked. Your mother should have had one about 25 years ago.
I couldn't agree more.. but your mother should have been slapped around a little more and possibly kicked down some stairs. There's still some quirks to work out in you.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Abortion is bad

Posted by Xero

I don't approve someone having an abortion, but some people are so annoying that you just wish they were never born.

Down the Sun is one of them.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Chris: I don't approve someone having an abortion, but some people are so annoying that you just wish they were never born.

Word

Posted by Omni

I'd rather have Down The Sun on VGC than Nihilus.

Posted by Ant

both are faggots. there.

Posted by Tyler Durden

**** you Ant, don't put me in the same boat as that whore. I'm all faggot. He's just a cocksucking little crossdressing hooker that can't cut it.

[quote=Chris;787005]I don't approve someone having an abortion, but some people are so annoying that you just wish they were never born.

How old are you again? 18? That's riiiight, your opinion won't matter for another 4-6 years when that last curly pops out of your chest and your other nut finishes descending. Have a nice day. ;)

[quote=Queen;789791]I'd rather have Down The Sun on VGC than Nihilus.
Slut.. *winkwink* :P

Posted by Phantom75230

Posted by Nihilus

What is your opinion about everything? cock **** **** I hate you **** **** vagina, how old are you again?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Welcome to Video Game Chat, zswordflame.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Chris;787005]I don't approve someone having an abortion,

I just don't think killing a developing human is the right answer when your the reason it was created by careless mistakes.

Posted by S

Quoting TimeSkipz: I just don't think killing a developing human is the right answer when your the reason it was created by careless mistakes.

Blame cultural repression via religion.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Nihilus;790022]What is your opinion about everything? cock **** **** I hate you **** **** vagina, how old are you again?

:-D Welcome to VaGinaChat, enjoy your stay..

Posted by Xero

Quoting Down The Sun:
How old are you again? 18? your opinion won't matter for another 4-6 years when that last curly pops out of your chest and your other nut finishes descending. Have a nice day. ;)

Aw man :(

I still think you should drop dead though.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Down The Sun: :-D Welcome to VaGinaChat, enjoy your stay..

that was actually clever, I'm impressed.

Posted by Tyler Durden

What, you didn't know that that's all that hovers about this place? Biggest group of bleeding vaginas I ever did see, and I live with two feminist.

[quote=Chris;790187]Aw man :(

I still think you should drop dead though.
Awww.. like a deserts miss the rain, and I miss you..