Jenkem - The all natural high.

Posted by cool gamer dad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Drugs/Story?id=3834092&page=1

Delightful! I hear it's all the rage with today's middle schoolers.

Posted by NeXidala

I've never heard of this before.

Can't be that popular.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I remember when kids would strangle each other till they passed out. All the rage.

Posted by Linko_16

Nothing like a huge pile of **** to get you ready for your day.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]That's just one more reason to go across the street to Buckets of ****.[/COLOR]

Posted by TimeSkipz

So, 2girls1cup is about 2 lesbian stoners?

Posted by s0ul

Quoting TimeSkipz: So, 2girls1cup is about 2 lesbian stoners?

Great, now I'm in the mood.

BACK IN 10

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;786438]I remember when kids would strangle each other till they passed out. All the rage.
We had something in our school where you'd get someone to breathe in and out really fast until they were out of breath, then press really hard on their chest. Oh man, I remember one time I passed out without even realizing it, and just carried on without knowing I'd been out for a couple of minutes. Best day ever.

Legal recreational drugs suck ***. I remember I thought I was badass for taking some kind of herbal tablet, but all it did was make my mouth numb. Laaaaame.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=The X;786583]We had something in our school where you'd get someone to breathe in and out really fast until they were out of breath, then press really hard on their chest.
We did that too.
Did it on our free-time though.

I happened to have such good friends that they just dropped me and on the ground though.
I was less than an inch away from a really sharp concrete edge, fun times.

My stepsister wanted in on it too, so I did it to her.
She started to spasm on the ground and I got so scared I almost shat my pants.
Didn't do it again after that.
lol

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting The X:
Legal recreational drugs suck ***. I remember I thought I was badass for taking some kind of herbal tablet, but all it did was make my mouth numb. Laaaaame.

You can drink certain kinds of cough syrup and cold pills to simulate the effects of ecstasy. I've heard people say it causes more hallucination's than that of LSD or mushrooms. Apparently it has the same main ingredient than x. Among other things I'm sure. Which I thought was crazy until I read this. WTF, thats absolutely ridiculous.

Quoted post: You can drink certain kinds of cough syrup and cold pills to simulate the effects of ecstasy. I've heard people say it causes more hallucination's than that of LSD or mushrooms. Apparently it has the same main ingredient than x. Among other things I'm sure. Which I thought was crazy until I read this. WTF, thats absolutely ridiculous.

pretty sure you're thinking of dxm which has similar effects to PCP but no where near the same strength.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

[quote]...street names for Jenkem are Leroy Jenkems...

LEEEERRRROOOYYYYYY... Jenkems?

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Nihilus: You can drink certain kinds of cough syrup and cold pills to simulate the effects of ecstasy.

Once, my throat was itching a bit so I went to get some cough spray. It tasted really good so I kept spraying it. After a while my mouth went all numb and I couldn't swallow without it hurting for a while. >.<

Posted by Rhea

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: pretty sure you're thinking of dxm which has similar effects to PCP but no where near the same strength.

Probably is. DXM is found in corciden cough tablets which are extremely bad for you, and anyone who does them recreationally is clearly not aware of the health hazards that are associated with it.

But yeah, there are many drugs that are legal that most people don't know about.

http://www.erowid.org

Just look around...

But yeah I know someone who went to my highschool that died because he accidentally hung himself. He was trying to achieve a natural high and release the choke hold right before he passed out. Didn't turn out too well for him.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

What an idiot. Should have gone with weed instead.

Posted by Omni

That's really gross. Whoever came up with this idea is sick.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I find that using my own **** is better than using someone elses ****. Tastes a little bit better and the high lasts about a half hour longer.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Hey, you're not banned, and you're trying to have a sense of humor?

Posted by Shade

Haha, Leroy Jenkems. That's classic.

I remember when we used to sniff rubber cement. Good times.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Give me some of that fruit from crack pipe!
[youtube=3DK4Ba5asmQ]3DK4Ba5asmQ[/youtube]

Quoted post: But yeah I know someone who went to my highschool that died because he accidentally hung himself. He was trying to achieve a natural high and release the choke hold right before he passed out. Didn't turn out too well for him.

Yeah, you used to hear this **** on the news a couple years back. I guess a kid hung himself from his bed trying to reach a high and couldn't get out of it. Idiot.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Pretty soon autoerotic asphyxiationwill become all the rage, that or skat.

Posted by Shade

Haha, your prediction is a bit late.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Queen: That's really gross. Whoever came up with this idea is sick.

Try "poor kids in third world countries."

And yeah, DXM makes you hallucinate, but it's not like "oh man look at those leprechauns," it's more like "oh **** where/when am I"

I think I'm gonna sit this one out, guys.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Slade;787054]Try "poor kids in third world countries."

They've got all kinds of funny plants.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Jenkem = gateway drug to cannibalism?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

am I badical enough to try this

I don't think I am

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Now that I think about it, this reminds me of 2 girls 1 cup.[/COLOR]

Posted by mis0

This is pretty disgusting. It's one thing to smoke pot or huff petrochemical fumes, but there's something wrong when you're so desperate for a high that you'll huff sewage fumes. I can see this happening in Zambia, but with the variety of illegal narcotics, prescriptions, chemicals, etc, in the developed world, I'd find it pretty strange if anyone I knew admitted to choosing this above the others.

Indeed. Especially considering those other drugs are fairly easy to get if you look close enough.

Posted by ExoXile

LAUGHING GAS, **** YEAH!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Mr. Awesome;787713][COLOR=Navy]Now that I think about it, this reminds me of 2 girls 1 cup.[/COLOR]

I already ****ing stated that. :mad:

[quote=TimeSkipz;786548]So, 2girls1cup is about 2 lesbian stoners?

[quote=Mr. Awesome;787713][COLOR=Navy]Now that I think about it, this does remind me of 2 girls 1 cup.[/COLOR]

Fixed.