Posted by Stalolin

why is this still here??????????!!!

Posted by Iris

HE'LL COME BACK ONE DAY, BEST POSTER EVER

YEAH, I'LL BET HE'S YIFFING IN HELL AM I RIGHT LMAO

Posted by Stalolin

i am loving the colors

Posted by Corrupt

Damn right you are. They manage to be charming, yet... sophisticated.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

and fabulous

corrupt just so happens to fit the above description, not to mention he's suave, charming, and A HUGE ****ING LOSER

Posted by coromoro

He has left many times before. He always ends up coming back!

...and suddenly, OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE...

Posted by Roger Smith

I had completely forgotten Raptor even existed. Thanks coro.

Posted by Xero

Raptor...raptor...ah yes! Come back. Whatever. Though if you need any "favors" done for you, just let me know ;);););););)

Posted by Ant

...how?

Posted by Roger Smith

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Raptor! Come back to yiff up this place with me! :p:

Posted by Ant

oh, hidden blog.

Posted by Xero

Is the VGC Big Brother board still getting posts too?

Posted by Roger Smith

[COLOR=HOTPINK]im gay[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Anyone still has a link to it?

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Xero: Raptor! Come back to yiff up this place with me! :p:

http://raccoony.com/

hope that's gay enough for ya, FLAMEghost

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Stalolin]raptor is never coming back

So? Good riddance.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Panic: So? Good riddance.

psst, look at da post right before your post. See if you can figure out who that is!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Slade

Quoting Slade: I've gotta post about how much it bothers me now that I don't know if that fox guy and the raccoon are gonna make it!!! That gay bastard the leopard took raccoon's towel and now he's gonna have to get out of the shower naked! WHEN WILL I SEE FOX DEEP DICKING A WET AND SLIPPERY RACCOON

[spoiler]i ****ing read them all[/spoiler]

Posted by Kutlass

you're going to have to use your imagination and draw the outcum yourself. ;)

pretty luving hot really, the way it makes you do that

Posted by Lord of Spam

ive got a few buddies stationed in pearl harbor. dont know if raptors still in hawaii, but im gonna tell em that if they ever see a furry to punch him in the ****ing face

also, raptor was a pretty awwright guy when he wasnt HUUURRRR I TROL U

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

bookmarking this thread so i can find it again

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Panic: So? Good riddance.

are you ****ing serious, jesse already attempted to clue you in but you still probably won't get it.

hi guys

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Lord of Spam: ive got a few buddies stationed in pearl harbor. dont know if raptors still in hawaii, but im gonna tell em that if they ever see a furry to punch him in the ****ing face

****! Those were your buddies?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I can only hope this means you got punched by a sailor. This would make me lol quite hard.

And no, I havent said anything to anyone. It was just a joke :P

Posted by Dexter

Tell them I'll meet them at their nex for a magnificent furry fight. Sailors are far more scared to live dangerously, though, which makes me believe that they'd never meet me for a massive battle in the first place. I think their commands scare them into living quiet, calm lives. Be invincible. Out of sight, out of mind. Maybe when you port in Hawaii you'd be up for it?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Willingness to RAAAAAGE depends heavily on circumstances. Depending on that it could be anything from "lol good job" to "lol ur discharged" and since my career is kinda important, chances are I wont be kicking much if any *** in anything other than last resorts.

That being said, I will outdrink you any time your up for it.

Posted by Dexter

I'm up for it as soon as you get here. I heard the USS Buffalo is in town for ship yard. That's one of your submarines from Guam, right? Can't believe you're there instead of here. How do you like it so far? Did you meet Riki the German stripper from the G-Spot yet? She's got a voice like that Hot For Words chick.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm actually not in guam yet, still in conneticut. I will, however, be stationed on the buffalo. Ive been meaning to check out where it is/is going. If its stuck in pearl for a while for shipyard ill probably just cum all over myself.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, it's definitely here. It's parked right next to the USS La Jolla. I guess Guam doesn't have dry dockage. This is awesome! It'll probably be stuck here until at least Thanksgiving time. Could be much longer depending on what they're doing to it. This means that you're probably, most likely coming here for awhile! Unless they send you to another boat for awhile to work on qualifications, which is a definite possibility depending on how your chief feels. I hope you get here soon though because I'll introduce you to some lovely ladies and we'll have drinks at the top of the volcanoes and you'd just have an overall fun welcoming.

No furry costumes involved, I promise. Maybe a reference here or there just to remind you who you're with, for my irl could be misleading from my fursonality here on VGC.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, like I said i need to contact them. Been meaning to... just havent gotten around to it. I get outta here like late may, dont report until june 30. So we'll see.

Posted by Kutlass

i think that's one reason dexter doesn't come over to Hawaii island. there aren't nearly as many "lovely ladies" as fat cows, both literally and figuratively. not that i really pay much attention at all to women, i'm just saying the ugliness factor must really stand out on this island.

i'll probably be on Oahu on May 11-12 to trip around the city and the north shore, but will mostly be going along with the agendas of the other people i'm with, unfortunately.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If I end up on the islands for a while, im def gonna look you guys up though. No way in hell i'm gonna be somewhere that beatiful without a few wilderness treks of my own, and I'd bet you two know about **** i would walk right past and not notice through the lush jungle environs.

Posted by Dexter

This island has, like, the biggest maze in teh worldz! I've not even been there yet but I'm sure it's a great experience.