wtf is wrong?

Posted by Roger Smith

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Home%20Movies/?action=view¤t=360.flv

Fear is in my heart :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

- You sound like you're from Texas.
- Can't hear **** son.
- This belongs in Tech and Computing.

I should just bullet point all my posts from now on. It's so easy!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hey, mine's dying too!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The X: - You sound like you're from Texas.
- Can't hear **** son.
- This belongs in Tech and Computing.

I should just bullet point all my posts from now on. It's so easy!

No.
Listen when I'm hovering over the 360 and you can hear a REALLY LOUD HUM.
Eh, since I say fuck twice, I didn't want anyone getting all upset and stuff, so I figured off-topic ftw.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I can't properly hear what it's doing. All I can hear is a slight fuzzy sound. Though it's likely your fans because your disc drive doesn't rev up right away.

Posted by Xero

I thought you just bought a Xbox 360 and were joking about it. Couldn't hear the noise.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Post your xbox to angelwang, please.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

THATS THE SOUND OF WTF

Posted by ExoXile

That's the sound of a Microsoft console.
Also, "pling" is the sound of Microsoft.
You didn't happen to hear that, did you?

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: Post your xbox to angelwang, please.

post it on your head. be careful that it doesn't crush you though.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting The X: Post your xbox to angelwang, please.

I would if I had a camera/video recorder.

But it's:

- not loading games properly
- getting DREs for every game (happening every few minutes, and whenever a map loads/reloads) except Halo
- dashboard is freezing constantly

Posted by mis0

*mis0's quick fix guide*

First, turn the console off, and unplug it from the wall. Then, pour a box baking soda in through the fan vent. After that, shake the XBox 360 console gently to ensure an even coating of baking soda over the circuit board. After this, pour a liberal amount of vinegar in through the fan vent. Some foaming may occur, but it just means that the quick fix is working! After the foaming subsides, reconnect the XBox 360 console to a power outlet, and turn it on. All problems should be resolved.

If errors still occur, it is highly recommended that you smash the console into lots of tiny little bits and flush them down the toilet.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

****, does that work for the Playstation 2?

Posted by Borealis

Quoting MottaTheHutt: ****, does that work for the Playstation 2?

Yes.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

I've found wood-chippers to be a highly effective method for removing all of my PS2 woes.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The PS2's up there with the 360 as a '****tily-made console that breaks easy'.

Now, the Game Boy... There's some good hardware. I've dropped mine down stairs, into a sink, got pepperoni stuck in the cartridge slot. Still works!

Posted by muffla

[QUOTE=mis0;786284]*mis0's quick fix guide*First, turn the console off, and unplug it from the wall. Then, pour a box baking soda in through the fan vent. After that, shake the XBox 360 console gently to ensure an even coating of baking soda over the circuit board. After this, pour a liberal amount of vinegar in through the fan vent. Some foaming may occur, but it just means that the quick fix is working! After the foaming subsides, reconnect the XBox 360 console to a power outlet, and turn it on. All problems should be resolved.QUOTE]

omg i can believe im saying this,...but it actually worked for me. my ps3 works better than it ever did.

Quoted post: Now, the Game Boy... There's some good hardware. I've dropped mine down stairs, into a sink, got pepperoni stuck in the cartridge slot. Still works!

Anything Nintendo is ****ing tough as hell. Minus NES and DS Light. Even the GameCube and Wii are pretty hard to break.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

To make my Piece of **** 2 work I just slam on the top of it until it stops making that stupid "ERT ERT ERT ERT ERT ERT" noise.

Posted by Roger Smith

It stopped doing it.

:cookie:

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;786730]Minus NES and DS Light.
Idk, our NES has been through some pretty harsh times.
And it still works.
Gotta blow the cartridge like always, but it works.

As for the lite, I'm trying to avoid finding out about that.
And so far I've been successful. :D

Posted by mis0

Quoting MottaTheHutt: To make my Piece of **** 2 work I just slam on the top of it until it stops making that stupid "ERT ERT ERT ERT ERT ERT" noise.

If my quick fix doesn't work for you, you could always try a vertical stand. Mine has been less ****ty since I forked over the $15 for the stand (yes, $15 for a ****ing peice of metal).

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I just vert my PS2 without the stand.

And today my XBOX 360 made that horrible noise. But only for a second. Probably because I was playing for a couple hours with a friend from way back.

mine doesn't make any noise! And lord knows that's just as bad.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I think my XBox was telling me to give it a break, even tho I totally spoil it. It doesn't deserve that intercooler.

Shouldn't do anything after a couple hours. Hell, when Halo 3 and CoD4 came out I played my xbox for at least 14 hours and 12 hours straight respectively and it didn't act up.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yeah, it really wan't that hot. It just made an odd noise, similar to Roger's, for a few seconds. Scared the **** out of me.

As long as it doesn't wind up like my PS2.

Yeah, I'm constantly afraid my box is going to break now. Before it was the disc drive and now it seems to be another disc drive related fault. The only difference is it's giving me a warning now. Though it's been going on for three weeks now, so I don't know :(

Posted by MottaTheHutt

****. I haven't had any problems with my 360, but everyone I know who has one has been having a lot of problems. It makes me feel sorta lucky, except they get free XBL and I don't.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

click... click... click... clickclick... clickclickclickclick... click...

DISK IS UNREADABLE

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yeah, that's what my PS2 does. I just whoop its *** until it starts working again. Though I think it may be the disk, because it only does that when I try to play San Andreas.
That would really **** me off because I almost have 100%. And since I have the pre-recall version, I'd have to find another pre-recall version or I'd have to start my game all over.