xbawks or 300 dollars?

Posted by Ant

my mother basically told me over the phone that she would get me something that was about 300 bucks, and my father wouldn't approve of. Which leads me to think of a vidja game, and since it's that much, and I already told her I'd prefer a 360 over a PS3 earlier before. Or that I could just have the money and buy my own stuff.

Now, I normally would go for the money. But since I want a 360 anyways, if she just buys it for me it makes it easier for me to get one since I wouldn't have to go down guilt trip lane with my father for buying another vidja game system.

What to do?

Posted by ExoXile

Monayz.

xbawkz? lol no.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I think someone needs another time out!

xbawks. do it fagget

Posted by ExoXile

xbawkz? lol no.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Ant get an xbox? lol

JUST DO IT

Posted by Stalolin

ANT GET A 360, BUY ROCK BAND AND YOU AND JUDGE AND JOW CAN ROCK OUT WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS

Posted by ExoXile

I would think editing something like a post without saying who edited it would be illegal somehow.

But maybe that's just my wild imagination.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Stalolin: ANT GET A 360, BUY ROCK BAND AND YOU AND JUDGE AND JOW CAN ROCK OUT WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS

Ha, I don't have a spare 180 bucks for it right now ;)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ant as singer would be so kawaiiii

Posted by Kit

Get the 300 and make sure your mother doesn't buy any **** games.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, get a 360. You'd likely spend the money on something lame that we can't enjoy.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Once aNT buys an Xbox it'll just be Speedfreak and I, left to defend Wii against all xbawximism.

That's it. Nintendo's finished.

Posted by Ant

spoilers: I have a Wii.

Posted by Ant

Though if I got one I don't think I'd be as gay with it as the other fags. I doubt I'll give a **** about achievements.

IDK they're pretty addicting

Posted by Ant

Quoting Kit: Get the 300 and make sure your mother doesn't buy any **** games.

LIKE KING KONG?

lol tp. lol nvm.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I heard they're better than sex... Shows what 12 year olds know.

Quoted post: lol tp.

yeah, twilight princess ****ing sucked. would've been better on the 360.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: IDK they're pretty addicting

I'll get them as they come. But I wouldn't rent games for easy achievements like avatar or anything like that. If I really like the game, then maybe for a sense of self accomplishment on the game itself. But that's all.

Posted by Kit

I've never played Kong, was talking more Bulletwitch and Yi Ar Kung Fu.

Quoted post: I'll get them as they come. But I wouldn't rent games for easy achievements like avatar or anything like that. If I really like the game, then maybe for a sense of self accomplishment on the game itself. But that's all.

Oh, OK, yeah that's understandable. I just try and fully complete the games I buy.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Out of curiousity, Ant, what are the first 3 games you would buy if you got an Xbox?

Posted by Ant

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HALO THREEEEEEEEEEEE

then probably cod4. as for the third...idk Assassins? OH and puzzle fighter of course.

Bioshock, CoD4 and Mass Effect.

Posted by Ant

oh, **** I forgot about bioshock and mass effect.

though to be honest mass effect looks really boring to me.

and does 360 play jet set radio future? I'd like to finally be able to play that.

Posted by Ant

oh and I'd probably get gear of war as well eventually.

and I'm mainly thinking of future games like: gta4, resident evil 5, devil may cry 4. all must haves for myself.

It's actually a pretty fast-pace game. What makes it great is that you can literally play it any way you want. If you get bored of conversations, just kill the dude, if you want the fighting to be fast, just don't use the RPG aspects.
But yeah, I'd suggest CoD4 over Halo. I really have no reason to go back to that game anymore now that CoD's out. It's the better, more fun game if you ask me.

And I'll have to test that out. I'm not sure.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Jet Set Radio works. I still play it!

I probably wouldn't bother with Halo 3 if you get COD4. Orange Box/Mass Effect/COD4 is probably the optimal configuration.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

xbawks rawks

CoD4/R6: Vegas/Mass Effect

I still play Halo, mostly because everything else is ****ed up right now, and my buddy I usually play with doesn't have CoD4. Bioshock is a good rental.

But you should just get Viva Pinata.

Posted by Ant

viva seemed pretty animal crossing like, which I find to be really boring. :(

and yeah, Bioshock is only what...10 hours long?

as for rainbow six, bleh. since there is a sequel coming I'd probably just wait and opt for that.

Posted by Ant

oh, and dead rising looks good.

Quoting Ant: viva seemed pretty animal crossing like, which I find to be really boring. :(

and yeah, Bioshock is only what...10 hours long?

as for rainbow six, bleh. since there is a sequel coming I'd probably just wait and opt for that.

It's good for the first while, but yeah it'll get pretty boring.

Bioshock is great, but yeah, not very long. I'd rent it for a few days, or a week if you don't have a lot of time.

Rainbow Six is amazing. New game is scheduled for March, but will most likely get delayed. That's a very long way away, even if it gets released in March. If you like tactical shooters, get it. I play it everyday, even though I get DREs on it, I still go back. It's that good.

Posted by Arcadios

I dunno. I don't really consider money a "gift" gift.
Xbawks sounds alot better though.

Posted by Last Fog

Get the Xbox. It costs more than $300 so it's the obvious choice (unless your mom gets a core system, in which case you should slap her).

And no matter what anyone tells you, Dead Rising is great.

Quoted post: oh, and dead rising looks good.

It's OK. It was great when it came out but it's really not something I'd spend money on right now. if you don't want Bioshock I'd get Oblivion.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh ****, how did I forget Oblivion? I'd go for that and probably Orange Box and either COD4 or Mass Effect.

seriously, you don't wanna miss out on Portal.

Posted by WillisGreeny

First 3 games is looking more like first 6. I think Ant wanted an Xbox all along.

Posted by Kit

ONE OF US

Quoted post: Oh ****, how did I forget Oblivion? I'd go for that and probably Orange Box and either COD4 or Mass Effect.

Oblivion, CoD4 and Orange Box.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, I was gonna say COD4, but I didn't wanna scare Ant-kun with too much shootan.

Portal isn't really a shootan anyway...

Posted by Ant

Eh, cod4 sounds like a good enough shootan. but I think I'm pretty much obligated to get halo 3.

You'd think so, but it kinda sucks. It gets boring pretty quickly if you ask me. Wait until there are better maps and a couple of the big issues are fixed.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Campaign was good, and multiplayer is tight if you get to play custom matches. Which you won't get to a lot... Though they have added a pretty good Rocket Race playlist.

CoD4 is better though. In just about every way.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Better single player (no awful dialogue), more multiplayer maps, better weapon selection/customization, more modes...

YEEEEEEEEEEAH. Halo might have a double scarab fight, but it doesn't have a AC130 gunship mission.

Posted by Ant

I think I would like it more than cod4 because I don't like realistic weapons as much.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

M4A1 SOPMOD doesn't make your dick hard? faggot

Posted by Ant

sounds pretty gay actually.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

sopmod... hehe

CoD4 is better for sure, but Halo's also pretty fun. Just get both.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I want to hear Ant's voice soooo baaaaad

Posted by WillisGreeny

[center][Img]http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/family-guy-peter-griffin7.jpg[/img]
"Ugh, Gay!"
[/center]

I can imagine Ant sucking at Halo and Halo's only fun when you're good.

Posted by Slade

Quoting The X: I want to hear Ant's voice soooo baaaaad

Idk, after hearing that he says "fur" instead of "for," the feelings died. the magic's gone

he's posted sound clips of himself and judge...

Posted by Slade

link plz

I don't remember that at all. I was probably either gay or dead at the time.

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=2efac0e

There you go. Ant and Judge.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this is sooooo freaky

Almost as freaky as Vampvoice.

I talk to ANT on the phone. Why don't you call anymore, bby. :(

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: this is sooooo freaky

Almost as freaky as Vampvoice.

ALMOST, but not quite. phew. I was wondering if I heard his or not. I think we played a few MP:H matches, but never heard you speak. :/

Quoting Angelwing: I talk to ANT on the phone. Why don't you call anymore, bby. :(

my cell is dead. and you live in canada! :mad:

Get a new one. :mad: and I'm worth it ;)

Posted by Ant

yeah I think I can get a new one this December for free.

and no. unless it's free to call canada on nights and weekends. then sure lol.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I phone nagel all the time.

USING XBAWKS

:-*

f u ant. i'll remember this.

Posted by Ant

I call people. none of this phone ****.

PHONE heck yeah

Quoted post: I think we played a few MP:H matches, but never heard you speak. :/

Yeah, too lazy to press the x button.

Posted by Ant

:(

I remember sucking at MP:H too. My thumbs would hurt after like, 15 minutes :( And I never really played it...heh, I never even beat the 1-player mode. Not quite sure why I didn't like that game.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was hyped when I first tried it, then the hand cramps started up. It was alright, but the multiplayer was broken, and the single player was almost as repetitive as Assassin's Creed...

I was pretty good at that game. I remember winning whenever VGC kids got together to play it. But I noobed it up hardcore, so it was pretty easy.

Posted by Ant

once again, almost. almost everything the x.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, almost is a good word.

Actually the single-player was more repetitive than Jade Raymond's Game.

Posted by Arcadios

Oh man, I remember me, Zeta and Phant had fun with MP:H.
Good times.

Posted by Slade

PHEW, ant doesn't really have an accent. Or, at least, it's really close to mine. all is well

Hunters sucks. I played it like 6 months after everyone was done with it, like "oh boy am I glad I didn't waste my time on that." As for in-game chat, I traded some pokeymans with Zeta, but he refused to use the BUILT IN CHAT FUNCTION. he took the fun right out of function

Posted by Arcadios

lol he spoke like one word when I was trading with him.
I feel special. :)

Posted by Slade

It was probably just a cough.

Posted by Arcadios

DEEP VOICE WAS DEEP.
Probably the mics effect though.

Posted by Ant

My voice changes depending on what I'm talking about, I think. Like if I'm talking about Smash I probably sound like a meganerd, but if I were talking about me banging some hot slut last night I'd sound pretty normal. ya know?

oh, and I'll never speak on the live. just out of spite.

Posted by Slade

ant, if I'm ever going to find the will to get a job, I have to know that if I get xbox live you'll stay up late at night and sing to me softly while we... drive things.... and shoot guns, I guess

Posted by Ant

for you babe, anything.

Posted by cool gamer dad

The joys of late-night Rainbow Six. When you can't think clearly and you have to rely mostly on your aiming skill. It always seems to flow smoothly when you're overtired. Like grape juice running down the side of a baby's cheek. Or my gigantic cock in your mouth.

Quoted post: The joys of late-night Rainbow Six. When you can't think clearly and you have to rely mostly on your aiming skill. It always seems to flow smoothly when you're overtired. Like grape juice running down the side of a baby's cheek. Or my gigantic cock in your mouth.

How true. I play my worst when I'm tired, but once I'm overtired I tend to play my best. There's no thinking involved since I'm way past that point.

And Zeta just likely has a deep voice. The mic distorts voice, but not really enough to make it any deeper. Or so I've noticed.

When I'm over tired I get really jumpy and trigger happy. Friendly fire should always be off.

The mic distorts my voice so it sounds even higher than normal.

You sure that's not how you actually sound? Cause I hear people say "well I sound different irl" and they really don't. What you hear from your own voice is altered due to the muscles in your ear contracting whenever you talk, so it sounds different to you than everyone else.

Just sayin', cause based on my real friends who I've played over Xbawks, they sound pretty similar, sans normal distortion you'd expect.

Pretty sure it's at least a bit different irl. Didn't think I normally sound like a small boy. Maybe I do!

ask Bobby, he'll know irl/phone/xbawks difference if there's any.

Bobby: Confirm/Deny?

Posted by Ant

too bad he'll never check this thread.

and yes, she sounds like a 12 year old boy. so kawaii.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, nagel sounds like a little girl. BUT IT'S SOOOOOOO KAWAII(!) ^_^

Probably a good thing Judge isn't getting an XBox too.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HEY ANT CHECK IT OUT - SCRUBS LIKES XBAWKS AND FOOTBALL GAMEZ TOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9DSBWILBSU

I was watching this episode today, and I actually was like 'hahaha, ant' in real life. Pretty freeeeeaky.

Posted by Arcadios

lol i gots enough money fors an xbawks
BUT I can't :(

Posted by Ant

I'm no The Todd.

Posted by Arcadios

can't wait to buy my play station tree

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;787994]I'm no The Todd.
While I was looking for this clip on Youtube, there were clips of an episode where Turk buys a 360. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT SCRUBS SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING

Ant obviously needs to buy one for sure now. Scrubs Approved.

Posted by ExoXile

The girl and I are going through Scrubs seasons right now.
Awesome show. :D

Posted by Ant

at least some good is coming from that. scrubs.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

every post is about your **** girlfriend. jee wizz grandma

Posted by ExoXile

What can I say?
I'm happy with what I've got. :)

But I will stop, if it bothers you, dear DA.
^_^

It might also be that 3

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

She's not reading this, you know.

Posted by ExoXile

How do you know? :)
Anyway, it's for myself.

It's not like I try.

Posted by WillisGreeny

yeah, she's going to get bored of you, cheat with an empolyee at an IHOP she works at for a month while still having sex with you, then dump you with no prior warning. But usually that only happens during the 3rd year, so that you've invested all your time and money to a two timing ***** instead of buying an Xbox.

Posted by ExoXile

Man, I feel sorry for you.

And Xbox is great, period.

Did I also mention that we're living in diffrent countries?
That kinda means we've got the whole trust thing going.

Posted by WillisGreeny

well, living in different countries can keep interest.

The problem I have is I'm a "good kid". No drinking, Pot, Tatoos... I don't break rules for some stupid reason, and girls find that un-attractive.

Posted by ExoXile

[IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7104/pict0003copybb9.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/IMG]

I'm a good kid, too. :D
Ignoring the fact that I've got a nicotine addiction, and that I drink. Also I fornicate with the gurl.
(That pic wasn't intended for you, that's why I look happy.)
And yeah, while being away from eachother sucks, it's got its good sides, too.
Like, we destroy furniture when we do see eachother.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=WillisGreeny;788236]so that you've invested all your time and money to a two timing ***** instead of buying an Xbox.
I actually make profit on my investment. Got an XBawks out of her.

Posted by WillisGreeny

hmm, now that I think about it, I got some free DvDs of Family guy.

Posted by Ant

zkwabx?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: She's not reading this, you know.

"Go Dad!"
"He can't hear you."
"...
GO DAD!!"

why did I lol?

Posted by Linko_16

When you think about it, it's really one of the best jokes Family Guy ever had, despite it being so basic.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, because it's the only joke Family Guy ever had.

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRN

zing

Posted by Ant

I really enjoyed the past 2 episodes where Stewie kills Lois. lots of lol's. mostly when stewie tells brian to say nice things to...the guy in the wheelchair...then call him a faggot or something afterwards. though the scene with jafair went on waaaaay too long.

Posted by The Judge

That guy's name is Joe. You'd figure since one of your best friends is named Joe that name wouldn't skip your mind, but, you know how these things work.

Posted by Linko_16

I only got to see the second one, but it was funnier than Family Guy has been recently.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: That guy's name is Joe. You'd figure since one of your best friends is named Joe that name wouldn't skip your mind, but, you know how these things work.

haha yeah well your name should be faggot!

ah I'm just yanking your chain, you're a wonderful man.

Posted by Linko_16

I've always thought you were handsome.

Huh, I don't think I've seen those episodes. I should go find them if they're actually funny. Recently most jokes in Family Guy just seem to drag on for way to long. By the time the scene is finished it's just not funny anymore.

Posted by Ant

see: couch scene in star wars episode.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

see: pretty much every scene in that episode

Posted by Slade

There's usually either way too much drawing things out, or way too much of the "look around, then slowly back out of the screen" thing.

buuuuut a few times recently I've found myself overall enjoying an episode. and that's.......................................................nice

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Slade's high.

Posted by Slade

slade is a respectable american citizen

Posted by cool gamer dad

Slade, get on Bomberman.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I should probably buy Bomberman Live this week. What else is there on XBLA that's good? Might buy the newly discounted Marble Madness.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Buying Bomberman Live is probably the best decision I've ever made in life.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was gonna buy it a long time ago to play with Kit and some other guys. We should have a Uno/Bomberman night.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Vampiro and I had Bomberman night last night. IT'S UNO NIGHT TONIGHT.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

COUNT ME IN

Unless you faggots are playing at like, midnight.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Nah more like 2:00 AM your time.

shootun

Posted by Slade

FUUUUUCK

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... said slade, as he was caught smoking a bowl.

Yeah, Uno night tonight. The plan was that I'd buy Rainbow and Uno and cats would buy CoD4 and Uno. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I can't buy Rainbow tonight. So it's down to Uno.