golden Sun 3?!?

Posted by Phantom75230

anyone know anything about golden sun 3 (characters, Djinn, Summons, Psynergies, anything)?

Posted by Speedfreak

There's a rumour they're making one for Wii and it's an action RPG.

What has been confirmed is that they do definately wantto do another one.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Ehhhh. I think that I'd prefer the third one to just be on the DS as opposed to the Wii. Either way, I'll be satisfied as long as they actually get around to making it. After the second game's ending I've been yearning for MOAR![/COLOR]

Posted by Xenos

I hope they do it on the GBA so I can download it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm not sure... Golden Sun 2 had one of those 'EVERYTHING. IS FINE.' endings that didn't leave much room for development. They'd probably have to do a prequel or focus on new characters.

[COLOR=Navy]No way. Alex has got to come back somehow. I'm sure they'll think of some magnificent way to bring him back for the third one.[/COLOR]

Posted by F1NALSMASH

I always joked to my friend about golden sun 3 being titled. Golden Sun 3: Rise of Alex. and you play as him for the lead character.

and yeah thats not the best name ever a tad generic sounding but i was just playing with the idea of being Alex for some reason after i beat golden sun: the lost age.

[COLOR=Navy]I would love to play as Alex, that would kick ***.[/COLOR]

Posted by Phantom75230

I can just imagine... "time to play catch with lalivero's soldiers" as a mini game for 10 game tickets!

Posted by Iris

Sequels generally aren't as fun when the last of the series provided a big resolution.

We've already been all over Weyard. The only possible twist they could do at this point would be to explain Gaia falls and have like, another world on the other side.

[quote=Iris;786714]Sequels generally aren't as fun when the last of the series provided a big resolution.

We've already been all over Weyard. The only possible twist they could do at this point would be to explain Gaia falls and have like, another world on the other side.

[COLOR=Navy]A la Final Fantasy 3. Having another world at the bottom of the falls could be either the greatest or worse thing ever. I've always wondered where all of that water was going to...[/COLOR]

Posted by Iris

Yeah, you'd think the oceans would run dry if it was just pouring off the face of the planet, because water was obviously moving down those falls.

Posted by Phantom75230

Maybe they'll pull a final fantasy IV and have a "Dark World" or something.

[COLOR=Navy]Or maybe a final fantasy VI; Alex blows up the world somehow and you've got your 'world of ruin'.[/COLOR]

Posted by Shade

Quoting The X: I'm not sure... Golden Sun 2 had one of those 'EVERYTHING. IS FINE.' endings that didn't leave much room for development. They'd probably have to do a prequel or focus on new characters.

Camelot stated in some interview a while back that both the games currently out were a sort of prequel to whatever they would do next. My guess is that Alex eventually comes back to wreak some havoc and ****.

I'd rather have it not be the for the Wii, because then I'd have to buy a Wii. =/

Posted by pkt

As long as they get around to making it soon I'll be happy.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Its fake, made by the same guy who made the phony ds pic at e3.

Posted by Apathetic

Play as alex wooooooo. Or maybe not but Ill take it either way.