The old 04 april fools plan

Posted by Ant

I apparently put this on one of my cd's and stumbled across it today. All credit goes to Linkman for this: YOU MIGHT SEE SOME PEOPLE WHO WERE TARGETS HERE TODAY! Anywho:

[quote=Stinkman]Actually, I have an idea on how we can prank 5 noobs. It's kind of risky though, but anyway..

Instead of having just a super mod prank, we have like this big thing. First, we'll have the nominations thread where people will suggest people, and write their mile long posts on why they should be selected. We'll have that go for a week, then we'll have a big poll with the nominations, and That'll go a week. Then, the top 10 will be placed in another poll, which will go on for a week, then the top 5 from that poll will go on to a poll in the mod board (which will last a week as well), but here's the fun part. All 5 will get mod powers (2 will get super mod powers, and 3 regular mod powers). The 3 regular mods will get to pick a board they want to mod. The poll in the mod board will determined who gets what (top 2 get super mod powers, and the other 3 get regular). Okay, now this is right up your alley Jesse, but it's also the risky part. Instead of only giving them powers for 24 hours, we give them powers for 48 hours. A lot of them have heard about the prank last year, so they'll expect that they'll lose their powers in a day, but when that day is up, and they still have powers, they'll.. probably get all excited and all 5 their egos will explode and they'll start to think, "holy crap, it wasn't fake!" like I did.

Anyway, Here's how I see it:

April 1st - April 7th:
NOMINATIONS THREAD

April 8th - April 14th:
POLL ONE: (20 NOMINATIONS)

April 15th - April 21st:
POLL TWO: (10 HIGHEST VOTED NOMINATIONS FROM THE FIRST POLL)

April 22nd - April 28th:
POLL THREE: (5 HIGHEST VOTED NOMINATIONS FROM THE SECOND POLL TO DETERMINED WHAT IDIOT GETS WHAT (MOD BOARD POLL))

April 29th - April 31st:
ASK THE 3 WHO ARE VOTED REGULAR MODS WHAT BOARDS THEY WANT

May 1st:
GIVE THEM THEIR POWERS FOR 48 HOURS

On May 1st, BEFORE you make them mods, we delete everything in the mod board that has to do with the prank, because when I got it, you left all the threads there, or thread there.. So that was kind of a spirit breaker. Anyway, in the nominations thread, Jesse, mention this or something similar:

"A couple of years ago, when we where short on mods, and the current mods couldn't decide on who to nominate, I had like an form at the top of the page for people who wanted to be mods could fill out. Well, considering the naughty hacker Raptor got demodded and netman quit, we could use 2 more super mods, and a couple more mods. Blah Blah ..."

Anyway, you get where that's going. Basically, just lead them onto the fact that we're going to have like a competition and post how it'll work. Like one week for each poll, like I did above.

The five I'd try and get here would be:

Loki (or whatever)

Kleptaro (or whatever)

Gollum (or whatever)

Pyromaniac (or whatever)

The X

Probably because they're all show-offs. Acting like idiots to humar eachother. There egos are out of control, and they classify themselves as non-noobs and pretty much acting like they've been here years. But the best thing is, they formed some sort of friendship. They remind me of me.

What do you think Jesse? If your up for this, we could sort of bring it up in the fake thread. I don't think it'd really mater who did.

Posted by Shade

Haha, The X.

That probably would've worked pretty well, too.

Posted by Roger Smith

Best members joined in 04

Posted by Ant

the only person I don't recognize is loki.

Posted by Corrupt

I think "Loki" also went by "Dark," "DKN12345," etc.

Also, good times, though I think I remember seeing that thread a few months later when I was made a mod, and how I was considered as one of the candidates. :D

Posted by Ant

I think you weren't picked because you're so smart, charming, and have an amazing sense of humor.

Posted by The Judge

Oh man, what a risky proposition! For 48 hours? My lord!

Ah, back when this site was worth half a crap.

Posted by Shade

I used to enjoy it here, now people just **** me off.

And yet, I come back for more.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pretty sure it was because of this specific april fools day VGC was even linked to me. Set the wheels of decay in motion that day.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't even come here once april fools **** starts.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Klarth, Sabredog, Gollum and MEEEE?

I guess this is when we were part of the crazy retard crew.

Posted by Roger Smith

can i join the crazy retard crew?

i'm both crazy, and retarded.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

before your time.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The X: before your time.

No. THIS was before my time.

Your just an idiot. :cookie:

Posted by ExoXile

Land before time rawks.

The first one, anyway.

Posted by Roger Smith

OMG SHARPTOOTH RUUUNZ!

Quoted post: Your just an idiot.

No your an idiot

Posted by Roger Smith

HEY YOU KNOW WHAT?

Yeah your right.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

stop having ****ty grammar

Posted by ExoXile

I think it's funny, and all all cute. ^__^

Posted by Omni

Roger always types you're as your, awesome as awsome, than as then...

I don't think it's cute, but I do wonder why he types like that.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith:

Ah! Childhood memories :)

Posted by Zeta

**** yeah, watched The Land Before Time on uStream over the weekend!

Posted by Shade

Quoting Roger Smith:

Your just an idiot. :cookie:

YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE
YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'REYOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'REYOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'REYOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'REYOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE

YOU SUCK.

Quoted post: Roger always types you're as your, awesome as awsome, than as then...

what's up, grade two?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Roger is actually pretty ghetto, if we go by his videos.

... Wasn't this thread in DA?

Posted by Ant

No, Roger Smith just ruined it :(

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Roger Smith: Best members joined in 04

Yeah, **** you, '03 was the best.

B)

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Who are you?

Posted by ExoXile

Who are you?

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting I Want A Sandwich: Who are you?

i don't really understand the question, could you please rephrase it?

Posted by Omni

Quoting I Want A Sandwich: Who are you?

Judging by his join date, I'd say he's a member who joined over 4 years before you. That might explain why you have no idea.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Queen;799950]Judging by his join date, I'd say he's a member who joined over 4 years before you. That might explain why you have no idea.
Who are you?