JezzzieDumbBell to be fired as Administrator

Posted by WackoHater

This forum is going down the tubes quickly, so the only solution is to fire JezzieDumbBell as administrator of Wacko University before he ruins the forum as he did with many other Wacko Forums.

JezzieDumbBell is a numb skull kids, JezzBell has no idea of what he is doing, he takes so many pills everyday to control his lunacy that he is basically mentally disabled most of the time (read: insane), so it is inevitable that his boneheaded stunts will, in the end, destroy this forum !!!!

The only answer is to say to JezzieDumbBell......

YOU'RE FIRED !!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: [B]This forum is going down the tubes quickly, so the only solution is to fire JezzieDumbBell as administrator of Wacko University before he ruins the forum as he did with many other Wacko Forums.

Oh no, as long as you post stuff like this, then that means it's going exactly da way it should!!! Now, if you were always happy instead of :mad:, then it would be time to talk about firing me, to find some one that can torment you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[QUOTE=WackoLover;785187]JezzieDumbBell is a numb skull kids

You need to learn some English. If you have 'is' there, then 'kids' should be kid. 'Kids' before 'are', except after 'is'!!! Or there should be a komma after da word 'skull'!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

An insane Wacko can't teach me English or writing when he can't write himself !!!!

And I want my old name restored to WackoHater !!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: I'm going to kill you before you hang yourself for monopolizing the Wacko Forum business !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...er...er...*Thinks I better make a rule.* One name change per year!!! You asked to have your name changed to that yourself!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: PS: I'm going to kill you before you hang yourself for monopolizing the Wacko Forum business !!!!

Is that a confession that you want to one day be a wacko!!!! Sorry, you're a freak, not a wacko!!!! I am da King of da Wackos!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You ruined all the other Wacko forums so you could take over the entire Wacko industry !!!!

THAT'S NOT NICE JEZZIE !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

Everytime I see "WackoLover" I think of it as meaning "Wacko****er". I remember on WoN the old censor filtered naughty words with "love" instead of asterisks.

Lolz.

Posted by Roger Smith

.......who would take his place?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: You ruined all the other Wacko forums so you could take over the entire Wacko industry !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

er, Wacko University always haz been da entire Wacko industry!!! It's da industries job to torment you!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

i have a headache :(

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Roger Smith: .......who would take his place?

Bakurarse or Pok Ho !!! :p:

Posted by mis0

Bakura and Poco would make pretty good moderators. We should put it to a vote!

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* They are a clone of Albert Einstine, compaired to WackoLovers IQ!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

*YAWN*

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, Wacko University always haz been da entire Wacko industry!!! It's da industries job to torment you!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am going to destroy the entire Wacko Industry !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: I am going to destroy the entire Wacko Industry !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*yawn* More like...we are doing to destroy you, by driving you insane!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You stupid idiot, look at your signature, you are still quoting WackoHater Gomer !!!!
[CENTER]
:p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: [/CENTER]

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WackoLover;785187]YOU'RE FIRED !!!!!!

Ok Mr.McMahon what is this WWE??

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: You stupid idiot, look at your signature, you are still quoting WackoHater Gomer !!!!

Dude, those two quotes are true and you know it!!!! Bashing from you is a sign of friendship, and you know we are best friends!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

So you are still sticking with your wish of dying young JezzieBell ??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: Turn from evil and live Son, do it for your family since I'm sure you have no friends !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: I'm sure you have no friends !!!

*cough*

Quoting WackoLover: Nintendo is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.

Quoting WackoLover: I think you're a great guy!!!

Quoting WackoLover: bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

Quoting WackoLover: Nintendo is a reliable friend and associate.

Quoting WackoLover: I love Nintendo too much!

:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

JezzieBell.com you better change my name back to WackoHater you clown or I am going to fire you man, then I am going to doom you !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Omni

Stop using my smiley! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: JezzieBell.com you better change my name back to WackoHater you clown or I am going to fire you man, then I am going to doom you !!!!

Dude, you should know me by now!!!! if it makes you :mad: I like to do it. Changing your name back would make you :)!!! So doing that would be bad!!!

Becides, for some crazy reason, you asked to have your username changed to that!!! :D:D:D:D So I was just being nice honoring your wish!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Change his name to "Jesse Smith's Best Friend" next time.