Tales of Legendia

Posted by Raeth

Anyone played this? I saw it at wallmart and, having fallen in love with Symphonia and Destiny already, got my mom to get it. That was awhile back and I just can't bring myself to play it. I got sort of far but...I don't know. I think I just lost the plot or something. And some of it seemed really childish or just plain stupid (ie. Bantam Bouncers anyone?)

Posted by CrystalPain

Symphonia and Destiny i've played but not Legendia...

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]I heard that Legendia was kind of... lame? in comparison with other Tales games... I've played Symphonia and loved it, and also played Abyss, which I haven't finished, because it's... abysmal. :D Not really, though, the mechanics are a lot better than in Symphonia (free run kicks ***), but the plot is pretty stupid so far, you only get 6 characters, all of whom are pretty lame with extremely dislikable personalities. ANYWAYS, this isn't a review for Abyss, we were talking about Legendia. I might pick it up to see how it is after finishing Abyss, I guess.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Nazo

I've played, and beat,Symphonia, Legendia, and Abyss. I myself liked Legendia, only because it's exceptionally a long game. If you're a full game completer, like myself, you'll do all the side quests. All that, and the story should take around 80 hours or a bit more, or a bit less. The story was just like Symphonia, only the Angle part is changed to a Meriness.(sp?) The battle system for it I didn't like all that much. You could only run left or right. Where as, Symphonia and Abyss have a free run battle system, as stated above. It's an alright game, just to many aspects of Symphonia. Abyss, I could say the same about the aspects, but it's far better than Legendia. My personaly favorite being Symphonia. :)