MLG Pro Circuit '07

Posted by Skitzo Control

G4 TV is currently running the MLG 2007 Pro Circuit Broadcast Fridays at 11 PM EST. If you're interested in seeing what goes on with competitive gaming (specifically, Halo) check it out.

Posted by Borealis

I wish I had a TV :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

A Canadian channel was running a MLG Halo tournament a couple months back, not sure if they're still doing anything with MLG anymore though. Should check and see.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I enjoy browsing the MLG's video site. Though they're usually minute-long clips, rather than full features. I remember watching a Counter-Strike match that one of my buddies was involved in, and even with commentary and stuff, it was pretty dull.

Posted by Ilikefluff

OMG i missed this the other day , on U.S.A or tbn or tnt they used to show the mlg leagues but i dont think they do anymore but it awesome to watch, my nerd ness jumed 5 points everytime.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;784424]A Canadian channel was running a MLG Halo tournament a couple months back, not sure if they're still doing anything with MLG anymore though. Should check and see.

Your thinking of "The Score" they still have it I watched it last week, it was stupid, the commentary was way behind and they didn't even look like pros really (it might have been a try outs episode).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Your thinking of "The Score"

Yeah I know. Except no one else but Canadians know that channel so I thought it was unnecessary.