Okami!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[LEFT][url=http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=85578]CONFIRMED FOR BRRRRRRRRAWL![/url]

Finally, it's official. **** yeah.
[/LEFT]

Posted by Ant

woo? I didn't really care for the PS2 version, and it's a little late for this to finally be happening. so whatever

Posted by muffla

why does the link say confirmed for brawl?

and i totaly called this along time ago
http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23414&highlight=okami

Posted by Arcadios

This is the same as the one for PS2 but with Wiimote now, right?
I never played the one for PS2 but I heard it was fantastic, will pick up when it's out.

Posted by Slade

****, I love this game so much. ...Now I just need a Wii.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I haven't played the PS2 version but I've heard it's great. Maybe I'll just wait for the Wii version.

Posted by Dexter

Great game, fantastic news.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I decided to snub Capcom for not making this game for a Nintendo system in the first place. Glad I did. I hope this version outsells the ps2 version 10-to-1.

Posted by s0ul

Hm, I pretty much bought a PS2 for this game (well, one of my own, there was already one in the house) and I was pretty unimpressed. This would've been pretty cool news about a year and a half ago though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Don't care. Played the **** out of it on the PS2 and enjoyed it back then, don't need to play it again even if it was WAGGLE WOO YEAH/ Maybe if it was on the DS and they did something new with it...

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Maybe if it was on the DS and they did something new with it...

Yeah, I actually started playing this game a bit ago right after beating Phantom Hourglass and thought to myself, "Something like this'd be really great on DS."

To tell you the truth, although the art style and storytelling is fantastic, I find the gameplay a little boring.

Posted by Unite

A port of a game i beat long ago? personally i find it hard to get excited over ports but hey that just me.

Posted by Ant

yeah thansk for beign a dick you can go away now thanks dick

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ZING! We need drunk Ant around more often.

Posted by Speedfreak

Sort of want. Haven't played it, but it didn't seem as cool as I thought when I saw it in action.

Posted by Litbut

They're seriously doing it. According to December's Game Informer, it'll be out in 2008.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]As long as they do a decent job adapting the controls to the wii remote, I'm all for it.[/COLOR]

Posted by Litbut

It'll be interesting.

Posted by talentz

This game Is gonna rock, cant wait.