Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

oh man, fun times. No DRE so far. :cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

shoulda played cod

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

shoulda woulda coulda last words of a fool

HEY LISAWING is mass effect good?

Yes. I don't know what nagel thinks but as down as I was on it right before the release I like it quite a bit. The greatness overcomes the little oddities.

Yeah, I haven't played it a whole lot, but I'm really loving it, so far. Conversations are teh best. Totally buying this.

I got one DRE on R6 last night. :( I went to put it back in and got some stupid 'this is a 360 what?' message then tried it again and it was fine. FRUSTRATION

DISC DRIVE IS GONNA DIE

oh **** my achievements :(

disc drive, not hard drive.

so no imploding xbawks?

man, disc drive is worse. I hope it doesn't die. :( LOL WONDER HOW MUCH AND HOW LONG MICROSOFT WOULD TAKE TO FIX IT

Posted by Kit

That's what my old one did, but I just got it replaced.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm not sure your bawks will die. My 360 has treated my Crackdown disc as a 'wut is this dvd?' since May, and I'm fine.

I've only ever had that message just that once, but I get DREs only on R6 (both discs) and once on CoD4...Every other game so far has been fine.

Quoting Kit: That's what my old one did, but I just got it replaced.

Free replacement?

Posted by Kit

I had a bank statement/receipt, but yeah.

Was it within the 90 day warranty?

Posted by Kit

I didn't send it to Microsoft, I swapped it at Gamestation. (Where I bought it.)

oic

Yeah, you can do the same thing at walmart by calling up MS.

but yeah, I was kidding about the disc thing. When mine died it just suddenly died with no indication it was going to. Though my current xbox won't rev up when it turns on or start up a game, it just stays quite unless I open the tray and close it again. OH ****

dude, that sucks :(

so I guess it's basically ****ty R6 discs...DOES UBI EVEN MAKE PROPER ONES

No. It happens to everyone but only seems to be that game. GRAW, Splinter Cell and their other games are fine.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

**** this thread. I was all like 'wow, I wonder when the last time I had a DRE was' earlier, and then I'm playing One by Metallica on GH3, which is like seven or eight minutes long, and towards the end I GET A DRE. **** **** ****

Tried it on Expert yet? I was like "****, this is easy" and then it gets to the end and I'm like "OH **** WHAT AM I DOING." I gotta practice that more I think...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was doing it on Hard career. I was all like 'wow, this so doesn't deserve to be the last song'.

SUDDENLY, SEA OF SKITTLES

Yeah eh? It's actually really boring until those last few minutes. Then my friend comes up and beats it no problem and I'm like "I hate this game"

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I always come away from single player like 'YEAH I ****ING RULE AT THIS GAME FIVE STARS ON WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE **** YEAH', then I head online and people always choose stuff like Number of the Beast on Expert, and hit every note while trash talking. holy penis

Shame you can't play the Halo theme online. :(

fuuuuuck

so I put in Mass Effect and what happens? Absolutely nothing. Open the tray, then close it again. Nothing. Take out game, turn off xbox, turn back on, insert game. Nothing. Insert R6 and it works. Insert Prey and play that for a little while, works fine. Insert Mass Effect yet again and it finally works. Fifteen minutes later I get a DRE. WTF WTF WTF

X, CoD?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

sure, gimme 10 minutes to do something

Where'd you gooo:(

played a few more games after you left, then popped in GRAW2. ****ing DRE AGAIN

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Had to go eat. Didn't you hear me on the mic? jeez

Also, playing Shipment with an MP5, sleight of hand and martyrdom is aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwriiiiiiight.

Yeah, you were rockin'. <3 shipment

and no, I didn't hear you :( You need a new mic >:O

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

kinda like how you need a new xbox? HAW HAW HAW

HOW'D A MUPPET LIKE YOU MAKE IT PAST SELECTION

:(

I guess I should send it in...wonder how much shipping is, because repair costs will be free, right

Posted by Slade

cod guys ill be on in ten

Posted by Slade

years! ha ha ha

Posted by cool gamer dad

We'll be playing CoD8 by then.

Posted by Slade

and I'll be right there with you buddy

Quoted post: Also, playing Shipment with an MP5, sleight of hand and martyrdom is aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwriiiiiiight.

Wow that's stupid. P90 or M60 get.

Also, I like how people make a big deal over the red ring of death, yet the Xbawks has an equally bad problem with disc drives. What the ****.

I just got the P90 today woooo

I don't want to be for weeks without my gaybox. :(

I like the P90... but I've started using the AK-47u more. Seems to be better in my opinion.

Wow, really? When I used the Ak-47u I didn't like it. Maybe I should give it another chance.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;784928]Wow that's stupid. P90 or M60 get.
I don't have either. lvl 20 lol

Wait, you don't have the M60 yet? Huh, thought you got that fairly early. Well hurry up and get some levels, dude.

Quoted post: Wow, really? When I used the Ak-47u I didn't like it. Maybe I should give it another chance.

yeah, I know what you mean actually. I was playing with a friend and he's like "just try it, dude" but I said that it sucked last time I did. Gave it another shot and wow, it was really good. The range is decent and it packs a lot of damage. I've taken to using it with a silence and UAV Jammer and I'm really pleased with how good it works. As long as I stay out of big areas, I can live indefinitely because the enemy really has no clue where you are and it's powerful enough to take them down quickly, so I don't have to worry about them turning around and killing me.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I've been wondering... is there a FAMAS in CoD4?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Nope. No Frenchies in COD4, and the gun went out of circulation for the US army 16 years ago. It's sort of an old gun, therefore not in Modern Warfare.

**** why do I know about guns

<3 famas

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
yeah, I know what you mean actually. I was playing with a friend and he's like "just try it, dude" but I said that it sucked last time I did. Gave it another shot and wow, it was really good. The range is decent and it packs a lot of damage. I've taken to using it with a silence and UAV Jammer and I'm really pleased with how good it works. As long as I stay out of big areas, I can live indefinitely because the enemy really has no clue where you are and it's powerful enough to take them down quickly, so I don't have to worry about them turning around and killing me.

huh, maybe I'll try it WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

Quoted post: Nope. No Frenchies in COD4, and the gun went out of circulation for the US army 16 years ago. It's sort of an old gun, therefore not in Modern Warfare.

What's up, MP44. You can still find it in Iraq supposedly, but they're so rare and no one uses them anymore, not even the Germans. But I guess that was just a nod to hardcore fans...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

They should have thrown the M1 Garand in there...

More like they should have added the Kar98k.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh yeah, the Kar with a scope was sweeeeet. A bolt-action rifle would be awesome too, but there's no way you'd be able to compete online.

I always just used the non-scope. It was pretty much the only gun I ever used. <3 it

Kinda wanna play CoD2 now...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I played it not so long ago, and seeing Price without his sideburns and the lack of Gaz freaked me out so ****ing badly.

Quoted post: They should have thrown the M1 Garand in there...

what's up, m14

Quoted post: A bolt-action rifle would be awesome too,

what's up, r700 with acog/steady aim