WHO WANTS HALF-LIFE

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, I forgot about this, but I have a free copy of Half-Life 2 on Steam that I'm allowed to give to another user. Any of you gais want it? All you need to do is set up a free Steam account and it's yours.

Posted by Arcadios

Bawwwwwww, I'd take it but not sure if I could then move it onto my other comp. Actually...this one's pretty ****ty so it probably won't even work. :(

Posted by Slade

Oh man, so tempting. In fact I almost just set one up. But my computer's old and gay and it'd be a waste for you/me/the other guy.

Posted by Ant

Hey, I already have one set up. Why don't you give it to me like you originally intended to? :mad:

Posted by The Judge

I'll take it. Link me to this Steam you speak of.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

In all fairness to Ant, I do remember offering him it quite a while ago. Assumed he didn't want it...

SO HEY WHATS YOUR STEAM NAME ANTHONY

Posted by The Judge

I feel like I've been greatly insulted and should delete this thread.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I assumed you could just go round to Ant's house while he was asleep and play it...

Posted by The Judge

Well, he does spend 3/4ths of his time sleeping.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting The Judge: Well, he does spend 3/4ths of his time sleeping with some fine-*** honies.

I fixed it!

Posted by The Judge

You turned it into a lie.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Well, he does spend 3/4ths of his time sleeping with some fine-*** honey bees

fix'd'd

Posted by Slade

anyone else ever picture ant as a bumble bee?

Posted by Ant

my name is zyzex.

Posted by The Judge

System overload. Downloading...

[COLOR="Red"]EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING EAT EVERYTHING [/COLOR]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ant, PM me your steam account name or whatever

I always thought that **** was freakier than anything else in movies or games. Referring to judge's post. Probably why I liked System Shock 2 so much, same with Halo 3's terminals.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Ant: my name is zyzex.

Quoting The X: ant, PM me your steam account name or whatever

MY. NAME. IS. ZYZEX!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

OKAY JEE WIZZ GRANDMA

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

done

check your email

Posted by Slade

*ant checks his email*

YOU'VE BEEN X'D
[IMG]http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/07/04/27_kennedy_lgl.jpg[/IMG]

wow, he looks ****ing gross there

Posted by Ant

who the **** is that?

and I'll check it when I get home.

Posted by Slade

c'mon ant, the jamie kennedy Xperiment?

Posted by Ant

hmm...wonder what email I used...

Posted by Ant

kay, I accepted your friend invite. now what?

Posted by Slade

in b4 "wait, that didn't work? lol"

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Check your [EMAIL="antman5159@hotmail.com"]antman5159@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] emailz.

Posted by Ant

oh man, I used THAT one? crazy.

Posted by Ant

and it wasn't in there. :$

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

check your junk mail

Posted by Ant

I did.

all that was in my inbox was a welcome message. probably cause I haven't used it in forever :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

OH JEEZ WHAT THE HELL

Posted by Ant

yeaaaaaaaah. the email I have registered on steam is [email]antman5169@yahoo.com[/email]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

uhhhhh ****

Posted by Ant

is there anyway you could send it to the other email?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've looked, and it's gone. Maybe try setting up a Steam account with the Hotmail address?

Posted by Ant

k, i try.

Posted by Ant

no go.

still, according to steam

How do I use an Orange Box gift given to me by a friend?

If you do not already have Steam, follow the link in the email you received to download and install Steam. Once you have Steam installed, you will be prompted to create and account or login to an existing account. If you do not have an account, create one. A pop-up message will notify you that you have received a gift. Once you have accepted the gift, you can download the game and activate your subscription from the "My games" list.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Well uhhh... I sent an email to your address. LEMME CHECK AGAIN

Posted by Ant

which email? I don't see it in either yet.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

OKAY FIXED, I changed the recipient.

Check your Steam account.

Posted by Ant

SUCCESS!

now let's hope it works on POS computer. :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's three years old, it probably should.

Great thing about HL2, it still looked good on ****ty computers.

Posted by Ant

well, anytime I try to launch the game. nothing happens.

same **** happens with maple story and I try to launch that game. so...any ideas why that **** happens?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

format c:/

Posted by Ant

that would result in me losing all my files yes? which would suck major donkey dick cock ****.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

reinstall graphics drivers

Posted by Ant

hmm, I think last time I did that it ended up killing my computer. It was a long time ago though so I don't recall if it was that.

Still, I'd like to backup my ****. I'll ask if I can borrow my friends portable hard-drive. If not, I'll just risk it. :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Play it on Judge's computer.

Posted by Ant

wait, so it's possible to download the game on more than one computer?

still, I don't think I'd ever get the chance to use his computer for an extended period of time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, you just install Steam on a computer, log on to your account, then you can download all your vidya.

Posted by Ant

surprised they let you do that.

mind if I use your steam account?
[IMG]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5599/awesomery8.png[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You could play the original Half-Life. NOT SURE IF IT'D RUN ON YOUR PC THOUGH

haha

Posted by Ant

hey.

shut up. :(

Posted by ExoXile

Ant, play source with me? :(

Posted by Ant

find me a good place to download it for free and sure. though I only played counterstrike once before, so I'll suck.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Can't play pirated Steam games online.

Posted by ExoXile

Doesn't HL2 come with it?

Posted by Ant

well, I'm going to redownload it just to see if it might work after that. Cause I got disconnected during the process last time. So maybe something happened? idk.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=ExoXile;785350]Doesn't HL2 come with it?
Nope.

Posted by ExoXile

Huh, oh well.

I guess playing source with DA'ers is out of the question. :(

Posted by Red

while on the topic of half life does anyone know where I can get a pin code generator for Counter strike? I borrowed my cousins game but he lost his code.

google search it.

and isn't CS, like, ten bucks? I thought it was a pretty cheap download.

Posted by Ant

I'll be ****ed if I'm ever going to buy a PC game for myself.

I like the cut of your jib.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;785584]
and isn't CS, like, ten bucks? I thought it was a pretty cheap download.
Source is is more like $19 I think.

Original CS is crap, and it's also the main reason why people think Source suck.

I was one of them, but I was wrong.

Twenty still isn't bad, though I assumed you meant the original since everyone on the internets thinks Source is a piece of **** for whatever reason.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;785620]I assumed you meant the original since everyone on the internets thinks Source is a piece of **** for whatever reason.
Probably because you have to aim.
Or their comps can't handle it.
Or they're just biased.

OR! It's not their type of game.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Red: while on the topic of half life does anyone know where I can get a pin code generator for Counter strike? I borrowed my cousins game but he lost his code.

That sounds mildly illegal PLEASE HOLD WHILE I TELEPHONE THE POLICE

Posted by Ant

well, I tried to download it on my dad's computer. He uninstalled it after apparently he lost his passwords saved on his sites.

After I told him what it is...he said he might try it again.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Source sucks because it's not really fun at all. It mostly involves waiting - either behind corners, or in the player-cam after you die. It used to be played on all 32 PCs of the LAN centre I go to, but since TF2, Quake Wars and COD4 were released, nobody touches it any more.

Posted by ExoXile

That's why I don't play with more than 16 people.

What the heck, who wants to play with 32 players anyway?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Still boring 5v5.

Posted by ExoXile

As long as it doesn't exceed 16 players I'm alright.
The most fun is, indeed, had when there's 5 or 6 on each team.

Posted by Stalolin

this thread is humorous to me as I've got access to pretty much everything good steamwise through the courtesy of friends willing to share

also my own steam account has the hl2 package as well as DoD

[quote=ExoXile;785365]Huh, oh well.

I guess playing source with DA'ers is out of the question. :(

I HAS SOURCE

U WNT PLAY

Posted by ExoXile

Tell me whenever you've got time, etc. :D

Quoted post: but since TF2, Quake Wars and COD4 were released, nobody touches it any more.

CoD4 plays a better game of CS than CS does amirite?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;786067]CoD4 plays a better game of CS than CS does amirite?
Pretty much. Rechargan health allows people to hold on for longer, plus everyone's on an even footing with the weapon system. In CS, the losing team gets repeatedly ***-kicked because the winning team can afford better guns.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=The X;786202]Pretty much. Rechargan health allows people to hold on for longer
Health reacharge is for pussies.

[quote]plus everyone's on an even footing with the weapon system.
In CS, the losing team gets repeatedly ***-kicked because the winning team can afford better guns.Oh please, don't blame it on the weapons, X.

If you're skilled it won't matter what gun you've got.

Quoted post: Health reacharge is for pussies.

Nah. CoD actually does it right. You have just enough to let you get behind a wall, but little enough that any well placed burst will kill you. Makes the game a lot more enjoyable since no one feels cheated.

Posted by ExoXile

Depends on what you're going for.
But yeah, I like that you don't regain health.

Because if you have a set health, you can feel all the better when you're the last man standing.

Not really.

Posted by ExoXile

You wouldn't know.
You haven't tasted the glory.

You wouldn't know.
You have **** opinions.

Posted by ExoXile

You're crazy.

At least I'm right.

Posted by Ant

yeah, I normally don't like the health regain in most games.

done wrong it sucks and makes the game boring. what's up halo? But non-regenerating health is even worse. Nothing worse than knocking someone's health all the way down only to have some ******* come around the corner and take the hard-work's reward for his own. what's up, metroid hunters?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Kill assists are the triumph of this generation! Though Team Fortress 2 has by far the best scoring system in any FPS.

[quote=ExoXile]you can feel all the better when you're the last man standing.
It's more entertaining when it's a last man standing between two equally healthy players with their respective weapons of choice.

[quote=ExoXile] If you're skilled it won't matter what gun you've got.
yeah the USP really stands against the M4A1 amirite

Posted by ExoXile

You wanna try? :)

Cause I'm pretty sure I could take you.

[quote=The X;786573]
It's more entertaining when it's a last man standing between two equally healthy players with their respective weapons of choice.

Or if you go through several of them.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: well, I tried to download it on my dad's computer. He uninstalled it after apparently he lost his passwords saved on his sites.

After I told him what it is...he said he might try it again.

lol parents

Posted by Ant

omg i no

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

adults SAY THE DARNED FUNNIEST THINGS