I'm STILL not confirmed yet!

Posted by L is Real 2401

I sent in my application to participate in SSBB months ago and I still haven't heard anything. This worries me, for even that blue porcupine thing got in!

Posted by The Judge

Shhhhhhhhhhh

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Luigi's nixed. CONFIRMED

Posted by L is Real 2401

Still, there's no actual proof that I'm not in it.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Luigi is P2. No one wants to be P2.

Posted by L is Real 2401

Most people like to play as the sidekick.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

No.

Posted by L is Real 2401

OK. Why would you want to play as player one? He gets all the attention, while P2 just sits back and watches his life go down the drain. Screw this, I'm going to VGF.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=MottaTheHutt;783147]No.

Yes.

Posted by Linko_16

I use Luigi more than Mario in Smash Bros, if only because my friend uses Mario and I prefer to claim a different character. Still, I like him a lot and would be upset to see him booted.

Posted by Iris

Luigi's a shoe-in.

I'm more curious about some of the clones and whether or not they'll reappear decloned or just not come back. I doubt Ganondorf would be gone.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, it's pretty much a sure thing that we'll see him again. In fact, I wonder if they're going to do a neat little video for him like Sonic's, just as a "okay, here he finally is, lovable old Luigi" kind of thing.

Posted by maian

Well, there was that interview where they stated they were working on Shiek/Ganondorf's character models. I doubt they would just show up as assists.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Luigi's final smash will involve the Poltergust SOME how...[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

I really hope not.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Mario has Fluud, Luigi will have Poltergust

Posted by Iris

They said the Sheik/Ganondorf models wered submitted. That's all. As far as I'm concerned, it really doesn't count for much.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Mario has Fluud, Luigi will have Poltergust

Oh yeah, I forgot about Mario's FLUDD. The Poltergust is probably a sure thing, then.

Posted by Linko_16

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

weegee*

Posted by F1NALSMASH

Luigi is a wave-dashing *** in melee though. the only character that wave dashing makes really good. if your good with Luigi you wave dash.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, he's basically the only character I try and do it with. Unfortunately, that means I'm none too practiced at wavedashing, so it's not too effective in my case.

Posted by protomanEXE

The only thing that Luigi was sweet for was that he was ubber light and easy to use other wise he was just mario in a different suit

Posted by Zelda_Guy

hey L is real 2401 I thought it was L is real in 2004 from Super Mario 64?