JezzieDumbBell, you are loved !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell you are truly loved by all people, even WackoHater, so don't kill yourself JezzieBell !!!

This Wacko Forum is a tribute to your hard work Jezzzie and something to be proud of and to live for, so don't take your life JezzieDumbBell. :eek:

PS: I will never call you Gomer Pyle again, so get your self esteem back Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell !!!!

Posted by xuclo

Hm, this is a little scary.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, send me a PM over at that dead graveyard to prove you havn't been hacked!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by CrystalPain

Maybe he smoked too much *** knows what

Posted by Jesse Smith

egad, I PMd him over at his graveyard...and it looks like he's making these threads!!!!! er, I think he's drunk!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by xuclo

Some people get really friendly when they're drunk, if ya know what I meanz ;)

Posted by TimeSkipz

No I don't :dunno:

Posted by xuclo

I don't remember anyone talking about your dumb *** :)

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Nothing worse than riding in a car, driven by your drunk boss, who forgot he was not driving in England anymore. :-D

Posted by WackoHater

JezzieBell please delete all of those PM's I sent you telling you what an arse you are and how dumb and completely worthless I think you are, I don't want you to hang yourself because of my messages to you !!!

Posted by xuclo

Quoting PROF CHAOS: Nothing worse than riding in a car, driven by your drunk boss, who forgot he was not driving in England anymore. :-D

That made me shudder....haha

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: JezzieBell please delete all of those PM's I sent you telling you what an arse you are and how dumb and completely worthless I think you are, I don't want you to hang yourself because of my messages to you !!!

Um, make up your mind!! Day one you wanna beat me with a stick, sick your tiny mut on me, and burn me and my bedroom down, and day two....you act like you love me!!!!!!!!! *gags* er, prove you're not drunk!!!! Use a camkorder and record yourself talking about us, and then post it to youtube and then post it here!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Please don't hang yourself my little JezzieBell.com, I need you to make spam posts and populate my new website !!! :p:

Posted by Borealis

what the hell

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting xuclo: That made me shudder....haha

Yes, it was pretty scary.

Posted by xuclo

This thread is pretty scary.

Maybe not scary, but disturbing. I need to watch a movie. Yay

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I need you to make spam posts and populate my new website !!! :p:

You're almost there. With in a few hours you shouldn't be drunk any more and should be back to bashing me, which is a sign of friendship!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Um, make up your mind!! Day one you wanna beat me with a stick, sick your tiny mut on me, and burn me and my bedroom down, and day two....you act like you love me!!!!!!!!! *gags* er, prove you're not drunk!!!! Use a camkorder and record yourself talking about us, and then post it to youtube and then post it here!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I MADE UP MY MIND, I WANT THIS FORUM CLOSED, THE RECORD DELETED SO NO CHILD WILL READ AND KILL THEMSELVES !!!!

Posted by avalanch

*cough* BULL**** *cough* if you dont want children to read threads that they would themselves over then head over to the forum posters graveyard & delete the database & do what you do to all your dead forums, redirect it to your site.
[quote=WackoHater;782482]I MADE UP MY MIND, I WANT THIS FORUM CLOSED, THE RECORD DELETED SO NO CHILD WILL READ AND KILL THEMSELVES !!!!

Posted by xuclo

Quoting WackoHater: I MADE UP MY MIND, I WANT THIS FORUM CLOSED, THE RECORD DELETED SO NO CHILD WILL READ AND KILL THEMSELVES !!!!

Lol pze tell me you're joking.

Posted by Jesse Smith

He's back to normal again. PRIVATE Messages from him today....

Quoting WackoHater: [QUOTE=Jesse Smith][QUOTE=WackoHater]YOU REMIND ME OF GOMER PYLE YOU NUMB SKULL !!!! :mad:

YOU BETTER FIX THINGS BEFORE I RUIN YOU ACROSS THE ENTIRE FORUM CIRCUIT LOSER !!!!! :mad:

*yawn* About time you stop being drunk!!!! Now, get back to bashing me over at Wacko University!!!!! :D:D:D:D

You want see destruction, don't you ???? :mad: :crazy:

Yes, I 'want see destruction'!!!!! er, is a '2' missing some where!!! :D:D:D

Posted by CrystalPain

yay The wackohater we all love to hate is back

Posted by xuclo

indeed...lol. Glad to see it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Newest PMs!!!!

Quoting WackoHater: [QUOTE=Jesse Smith][QUOTE=WackoHater]You want to die the death and sleep the sleep that knows no waking !!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

er, I though you were going to be nice to me so I don't hang myself!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[CENTER]You're lucky they are passing a new FEDERAL LAW SINCE THAT GIRL HUNG HERSELF, NOW I HAVE TO BE NICE TO YOU !!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by TimeSkipz

GAWWWW!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Posted by xuclo

Lol they aren't passing any federal law.

If they do, they're idiots.

Posted by WackoHater

Please don't hang yourself Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell, I don't know what we would do without you around to bad mouth !!!! :p:

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting WackoHater: Please don't hang yourself Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell, I don't know what we would do without you around to bad mouth !!!! :p:

What we would do is pick on TimeSkipz if that was to happen :P

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* In one thread he's bashing me, in the next thread he pretends to be my best buddy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

We know, you hate the attention, right you attention whore > ???? !!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by xuclo

Wacko(Lover lol) gets boring fast. Anybody else notice that? :\

Posted by Jesse Smith

But he also gets :mad: fast!!!! And that's good!!! :D:D:D:D:D