Ulillillia

Posted by Ant

http://www.ulillillia.us/mainindex.shtml

There's a lot of "tl:dr" in there. But if you look around, this guy is the ****ed up. He has some weird "mind game" he plays in his head. Some sort of weird RPG. In one of his blogs he complains about how he dislikes fall because he has to go outside and rake the leaves, which means he then has to take a shower! Or how if no one is home he can't have his pizza cause then pizza tray isn't clean.
This is what happens when you lock a kid in the basement and don't let him out his entire childhood.

Posted by Slade

Holy ****, it's like he's analyzed every single aspect of everything and come up with equations. He mentions playing a "mind game" for 2 1/2 to 3 weeks where he casts status effect spells on a crowd of people. And another one involves him dashing and "float-running" on mountains, since he's apparently never seen one before. I wish I knew what this mind game thing is.

edit: aaaand he's terrified of the words "people" and "person"

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Reminds me of this book:

[IMG]http://www.anica.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/0099450259.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Sounds interesting. I'll read it when I have spare time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wrote 1500 words on it last year. Pretty sure it helped me get an A.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting The X: Reminds me of this book:

[IMG]http://www.anica.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/0099450259.jpg[/IMG]

I'm supose to be reading that book in my English class soon.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Welcome to Ulillillia City! In Ulillillia City, you'll find tips and tricks that'll help with math,

stopped reading

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=www.ulillillia.us] If the batteries are heavy, they'll last much longer

Heavier the battery, the more juice. This trick must only work with equal packaging for both batteries, and with a precise scale to weigh it. Idk, sounds like more of a burdan than cost effective.

Posted by mis0

I think he's refering to how alkaline batteries weigh more than zinc-carbon batteries. It just so happens that alkalines have vastly superior performance to zinc-carbon. Alkalines cost more aswell; a package of four cheap alkalines is about $2.50, and I can get four zinc-carbon cells for a buck. The cheap alkalines are a much better deal.

So that's his theory in a nutshell, really, and it's based on a simple observation.

Posted by Ant

so you're defending him? cause if you are...OHHHHHHHHHH MAN!

Posted by Slade

that's it, miso can't play four-square with us anymore

Posted by Ant

**** YEAH FOUR SQUARE KICKED SO MUCH *** IN 4TH GRADE. now if only I remembered how to play.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/4_square_gameplay_diagram.gif[/IMG]

gooood times.

red a[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]s was the ultimate.

Posted by Slade

REMEMBER GUYS NO CHERRY BOMBING LETS KEEP IT CLEAN

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what exactly is a cherry bomb? I remember them being mentioned in the Simpsons a couple times...

Posted by Slade

Uh, a "cherry bomb" is a kind of explosive firework. Cherry bombing in foursquare involves throwing the ball up really high so it bounces higher and is really hard for the kid to hit.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

[Quote]When I got FF6, I was listening to the world map music for a record 52 1/4 days (1/7 of a year)

Wow... He even converted days to years. WTF.

Quoted post: what exactly is a cherry bomb? I remember them being mentioned in the Simpsons a couple times...

Adding on to what Slade said, it's a very small firecracker. About the size, shape and look of a cherry, hence the name. It just creates a few sharp popping sound with a tiny explosion. Doesn't even hurt to have it pop against your skin.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Slade: that's it, miso can't play four-square with us anymore

I've never played four-square before. Is this normal?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I remember when I moved up a square I'd flap my arms like when you win a battle of FFVI. **** I was weird. Plus none of the other kids I played with had even heard of FF. Ah, akward childhood moments.

Posted by cool gamer dad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsHbk2nihZ0

He's on Youtube. Man, look at those stats.

FFXII was badass

also, that kids voice is ****ing annoying

Posted by WillisGreeny

The voice fits a nerd so perfectly, I couldn't stop laughing.

Posted by Ant

how the **** do so many nerds end up with that kind of voice?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I love when he's acting all cool like 'yeeeeeeeahhh i took him oooout too' :cool:

[quote=Ulilililia]I study the game mechanics and whenever I see something that dashes upwards at a high speed, I'm attracted to it since I know it'll mean getting thrown up extremely high.

... on Super Monkey Ball 2.

Quoted post: I love when he's acting all cool like 'yeeeeeeeahhh i took him oooout too'

Yeah, that made me laugh pretty hard. He was just so ****ing proud of himself and it's always funny when someone's proud of something really stupid and irreverent.

Posted by Ant

that happens to me a lot.

maybe.

sounds like you're pretty proud of it too

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I remember I was so ****ing proud of myself when I got a 151 Pok

I keep most of my gaming achievements to myself. I might mention it here or to my friend, but I'm not overly proud, more like excited. Only gaming achievement I'm slightly proud of is the 60 minute defence achievement from GRAW2, if only because that took a lot of planning and strategy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Jordan on Expert was one of mine. I bawks-messaged Wings about it for about a week.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I don't get Guitar Hero. Like, I can hardly keep up on Hard.

I'm never gonna be a rock star. :[

Man, don't get rock band then. I'm all "HOW THE **** DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME" right now because the timing is, like, I have no clue. But for the short amount of time I played with it I couldn't hit a ****ing note to save my life. Need to relearn it all over again.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I guess you'll have to quit Guitar Hero and learn how to play a real guitar, somthing a real rock star would NEVER do.

fact: eighty percent of the songs in guitar hero are easier to play on a real guitar.

Posted by Stalolin

holy **** this guy is a huge nerd

i'm totally restating what's already been said but you guys love my opinion anyways though right

Posted by Ant

uizrite

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;783497]Man, don't get rock band then. I'm all "HOW THE **** DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME" right now because the timing is, like, I have no clue.
Apparently it's been dumbed down, so now it's a PARTAAAAY version of Guitar Hero. Guitar solo career on the hardest setting is supposedly only as difficult as the later stage songs on hard in GH.

It hasn't been dumbed down, they just didn't pick guitar-heavy songs. So the guitar there is isn't all that complicated. The songs are more balanced in terms of guitar, bass, vocals and drums. So yeah, not technically dumbed down.

Posted by Arcadios

That's how FF12 is played?
Kinda glad I didn't pick it up then. =/

WHAT? FFXII is awesome.

Posted by Ant

I get bored with it rather quickly.

Posted by Slade

When you're ulillillia, that's how everything is played.

edit: double-ninja'd. fukken tabs

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

****it, FF12 will have to go on my 'PS2 games to get when I buy my PS2' list.

Posted by Slade

It's on my "PS2 games to get when I get some PS2 games" list right now.

Posted by The Judge

How about adding "Dignity" to your "Things I'm going to get when I want to become a halfway decent person" list?

Posted by cool gamer dad

And on top of that, buying a 360.

Posted by Arcadios

So the only way to be accepted into cats' heart would be 360 and CoD4?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

cats = halo
vamp = cod4

Both = Rainbow Six

Posted by mis0

Quoting The X: ****it, FF12 will have to go on my 'PS2 games to get when I buy my PS2' list.

You don't have a PS2? And they've been around for what, seven years now?

Posted by Slade

I could go into detail concerning the perception warps and time shifts involved, but put simply: xbox.

Posted by The Judge

THEY TASK ME! THEY TASK ME! I'LL SHOW THEM WHAT REAL HELL IS LIKE. FILTHY IMPS, LOOK WHAT THEY'VE DONE! IMPS...IMPS, CHIMPS, CHIMPS! CURSE THAT CHIMP! NO MORE IMPS FOR THIS GENIUS! STUPID CHILDREN, I'LL SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE HELL IS LIKE! THROW A ROCK AT ME?! I'LL SHEER THEIR BONES WITH HOARFROST! THE DOOR! FLOOR, DOOR, MORE...YES, MUCH, MUCH MORE! EVEN IF I GO TO TELL, AIM POP UPS, YOU'RE GOING WITH ME! RUINING MY MUSIC WITH YOUR...MUSIC. RUINING...PRUNING...NO! NO! THIS IS MY SUICIDE NOTE, TO YOU, THE READER! ACCEPT IT FOR WHAT IT IS AND REMEMBER ME FOR WHO I AM, NOT WHO I WAS! TWO GOLD COINS ON MY EYES AND A PROPER BURIAL, IF THERE'S ANYTHING LEFT! AM I UNDERSTOOD?!

You have no idea what you've done.