Your stress level

Posted by Xenos

Right now, I am dying from smoking sleep dep'--yes, I consider is a type of hallucinogen because I am see strange colors. The only thing that is keeping me awake and trying to finish my homework is blasting death metal as loud as I can in my earphones. Anyone who said senior year was easy ... I'd like to murder that person.

EDIT: I just stayed up to 4 AM to look at my SAT scores.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I haven't been stressed in a loooong time. Easy job, no school, still living with mah parents.

I think I've set the bar for this thread pretty high.

Posted by Ant

I have school, and work...but I'm a pretty laid-back person so it's allllll good.

Posted by Slade

I AM FEEL A BIT BURDENED

Stress levels aren't really high, but I've noticed that even though I don't feel particularly stressed, I haven't slept well the last couple days. I don't waste time worrying, but I can spend hours meticulously planning the next day, and when I'm trying to sleep I just plan my day over and over. **** sucks.

Usually I'm a 2, but tonight I'm a 3 because it's the last night before the break.

Posted by Sable Wind

I've been working hard at school, stressing out over college applications, stressing out over work, stressing out over extra-curriculars, stressing out over my weight, stressing out over my relationship, and stressing out over other random assorted things.

I consider my stress level to be pretty high right now.

Posted by Omni

Usually a 3.

Posted by Nihilus

A strong 4.Between the full-time job, part-time school, and full-time parent I'm gonna flip a lid. But, you gotta do what you gotta do, so I live with it.

Posted by Stalolin

I'm supposed to get a job because I won't be able to pay rent in about a month.

Not hard, I just have to get out there and apply to places.

Not really that stressed.

Posted by Fate

Pretty much the second choice. I have plenty of things to do, but it doesn't bother me. It's not what I have to do that's stressful, it's the people I'm around that make it so.

Posted by S

I'm usually a flat-line zero, but I'm emotionally stressed out to the point that I lack mental cohesion, at this particular time. I need a day off.

Posted by cool gamer dad

In a week, I'll pretty much be a 1. As of now, I'd say I'm at 3.

The only time I'm sleep deprived is when I'm playing video games with some homeboys. Anything else really isn't worth staying up late for!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm about a 3, but I try not to think about it.

Posted by CrystalPain

Im at 2
gf is giving me hell and 3 more weeks of school
but more or less im good

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I am feel a bit burdened for sure.

But seriously, I haven't had the slightest bit of stress in years now. I just don't really care how **** turns out and really all I have to do in life is go to work, and even then I usually just opt for the after-hours shift where I can work at home at my own pace.

Posted by Phantom75230

i got **** to do but ill get to it when i can

Posted by WillisGreeny

No job, just school. So, I give myself a 2.

Posted by Xero

I have **** to do, but whatever.

Although these days I've been a little more stressed due to the fact that the semester is coming to an end on top of little problems that keep poping up.

But in general, I take things slowly no matter what.

Posted by Skitzo Control

WillisaGreeny's signature looks like a penis on a stick.
---
I'm not looking forward to the day, ever. I get so sick of the things I have to put up with at work, home, and among friends.

Posted by Shade

One. I consider homework as being another thing to do to occupy myself with in my boredom.

Posted by Arcadios

Should have been 2.
I have work and school, thinking about the future and whether I should dorm with my friend upstate but in all I'm more relaxed than anyone around me.
It's pretty awesome. :cool2:

although I shouldn't be taken it this easy

and oh yea, senior year and all. trying this time since I got like average in junior year. lol half *** trying and I'm maintaining a B+ with only a 65 in math that's bringing me down.

Posted by Linkman

2. very little stress at all.

Posted by ExoXile

I've got few things on my mind.

So I'd say it varies between 2 and an unseen 6, from day to day.

Money.
School. (Lulx I'm studying again cuz it give me money.)
Trying to find a job.
My own appartment.
My driver's license.
Etc.

Yeah, there is a few things.

On top of that I miss the girl something awful.
That's what's really stressing me out.

Only 23 days left now though, out of nearly 6 months. :D
It'll take away most of the stress once she gets here.

^_____^

Posted by TimeSkipz

I was a 5, down to a 4 now and down to a 3 soon I hope, new school and I'm still getting used to it.

Posted by mis0

I suppose I'm a bit stressed out, though I really don't have anyone but myself to blame for that. Increasingly I find it difficult to put serious effort into my course work, and though I haven't yet suffered any real consequences as a result, things do not bode well for the final exams that are maybe three weeks away. I don't want the staright-A thing to end, but it looks more and more like a reality, as opposed to a possibility.

That, and I need 21 credits to transfer from the university college to the business school by next fall, not including the hours I've taken this semester. It means summer school is going to be mandatory if I want to get my bachelor's in four years rather than four and a half.

Then again, I think it's partly just the time of year, more than anything. I ordinarily don't fret about this stuff, because it's not really a big deal. I just need to graduate with grades good enough to go to grad school, and that isn't an insurmountable goal by any means.

Posted by Red

my stress level is over nine thousand!

but honestly I'm like a 2, I seldom get stressed out and when I do it's nothing to fuss about.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Cuz of all that food I ate, I'm feeling pretty mellow. Thanksgiving rocks.
And no school tomorrow makes me feel even less stressed.

But normally cuz of my *******ed **** hard school, I would have a level of stress around 18, on a scale of 1-5, of course.

Posted by NeXidala

Extremely relaxed, at the moment.

No school for the week, currently warm with hot chocolate after Thanksgiving dinner. Mhhhhhhhhmmmm, I'm good.

Posted by NES Queen

I'm $270,000 in debt
I work 60 hours each week to pay the bills
Got another promotion last week at work - normally a good thing, but this came with extra responsibilities and no extra pay = a very very bad thing
My car is dying but I can't afford a new one (see financial situation referenced above)
I quit drinking due to the realization that I may in fact be an alcoholic
My dad is not responding well to his radiation treatments, they think the cancer has spread
I need to have a repeat pap to rule out cancer for myself because they didn't like the results of the first one
Mom may need knee surgery
Sister is going through her second divorce
Started drinking again
And I just helped my best friend pack up her entire house and move in just 7 days (she's pregnant)

Yeah... I'm stressed.

Posted by The Judge

I have a full time job, 2 nights of college, and various other responsibilities I place upon myself, but I'm pretty relaxed most of the time.

Posted by fates warning

its about a 4/5. school is extremely hard with all these AP classes, but it could be much worse at home.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I've got to schedule a job interview tommorow, but I'm not too nervous about that.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]I feel incredibly stressed whenever I'm by myself, for no reason at all. That's why I'm never at home... and probably why my relationships don't ever work out. o3o[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Huh, being by myself for a while is what gets me un-stressed.

Now I just feel bad for deciding not to call you and hang out today.

Posted by Xero

My stress level will probably go a little higher this week due to school. It's my last week of school for this semester and I have many orals for which I'm not quite ready and a couple of final exams to study for.

Plus I have to plan my vacations and deal with my ****ing boring job.

[quote=Chris;785172]My stress level will probably go a little higher this week due to school. It's my last week of school for this semester and I have many orals for which I'm not quite ready and a couple of final exams to study for.

Plus I have to plan my vacations and deal with my ****ing boring job.
[COLOR=Navy]
After having read "many orals," my brain read "boring job" as "blow jobs." And it made me laugh because of the context.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Degeneration

School and work are taking their toll. I may have to cut back on one of the two. I'd like at least one day of "me" time every week. Thanksgiving Vacation doesn't feel like much of a vacation when you're working the whole way through it.

...I won't even get into the interpersonal relationships and the little things that bug the crap out of me.

Definitely choice 3 for me. Full time student + full time worker = am feel kinda burdened.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Mr. Awesome: [COLOR=Navy]
After having read "many orals," my brain read "boring job" as "blow jobs." And it made me laugh because of the context.
[/COLOR]

Hahaha :p:

But I don't find orals boring. I get so nervous about being in front of people that I start working hard so I don't look stupid up front.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Chris;785192]
But I don't find orals boring. I get so nervous about being in front of people that I start working hard so I don't look stupid up front.

That made it worse :D

Posted by Xero

Nope. Only screwed up once up front and swore in front of the teacher. Made him laugh more than anything. Turned out positive :p:

[COLOR=Navy]I think he meant as far as the unintended sexual context goes. :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Posted by Pit

Posted by Xenos

I am surprised there was no, "IT'S OVER 9000!" reference beneath it.

I haven't had the chance to log onto VGChat often, and even when I do, my posts are always sub-par and rushed. I blame that on having two jobs (going to get my third soon), being the editor for a magazine, apps, SAT this Saturday, a full set of high school classes and a fullset of college classes.

[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd147/Veiraza/Photography/LifeofanAspiringEtudiante.png[/IMG]c

lyfe

Posted by WillisGreeny

If I had a billion dollar company, I'd let Xenos run it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Xenos: I am surprised there was no, "IT'S OVER 9000!" reference beneath it.

I haven't had the chance to log onto VGChat often, and even when I do, my posts are always sub-par and rushed. I blame that on having two jobs (going to get my third soon), being the editor for a magazine, apps, SAT this Saturday, a full set of high school classes and a fullset of college classes.

Are you taking it at Modesto High? If so, I'LL BE THERE!

Posted by Borealis

I'm sick of dealing with the people in my life that aren't friends that care, but I can't stop going back to them. I really want to move from Miami, and there's hardly any reason to go anywhere or do anything day by day, other than certain classes of interest.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=cats;787480]Are you taking it at Modesto High? If so, I'LL BE THERE!

Nope. Taking it in Stockton. Its just the SAT IIs, though, because its a UC requirement. It should only take me two hours, but its **** hard.

[COLOR=Navy]Ah, I remember the SAT. Good times, good times. I've collected many a scholarship for my scores on that test.[/COLOR]

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

SAT, IB, BSA (Eagle Proj), MUN, and Midterms. And let's not forget all of the homework that comes from going to my *******ed IB High School.

Full plate. Esp. since teachers enjoy throwing everything at you a week before you take the midterm.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Looks like we're in the same boat! Almost. SAT, AP classes, but just finished my Eagle Project.

Posted by Xenos

Eagles? Is that the equivalent of Senior Project?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Borealis: I'm sick of dealing with the people in my life that aren't friends that care, but I can't stop going back to them. I really want to move from Miami, and there's hardly any reason to go anywhere or do anything day by day, other than certain classes of interest.

Transfer to University of Iowa and we'll be buds...move in together...and hate all our fake friends together, making us real freinds.

Posted by The Heir Apparent

Im only stressed when I have to leave my apartment. Yes its pretty sad. For the past 8 or 9 months Ive been taking a certain drug to help me with this. It definitely works. I think its inherited. Its called acoraphobia (?). My mother didnt leave the house for 6 years! At least Im not that bad. If anyone has high anxiety or bad nervousness/restlessness, you cand send me a private message and I will tell you the name of the drug. It is a legal drug and you dont need a prescription. Over 18 only though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

agoraphobia...