You can't deny it!!

Posted by Roger Smith

TimeSkipz is an idiot.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

ur just blind. ur not enlitened 2 how evul the amerikan govrnment relly is. ur just a blind obedynt lam. ur a pawn. the govrnment is out 2 get u 4 absolutely no reesun

Posted by Xero

Unoriginal =/

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Sucre: Unoriginal =/

lol

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=MottaTheHutt;781134][COLOR=black]ur just blind. ur not enlitened 2 how evul the amerikan govrnment relly is. ur just a blind obedynt lam. ur a pawn. the govrnment is out 2 get u 4 absolutely no reesun[/COLOR]

Money and power. A famous president said "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolute".

Posted by TimeSkipz

What conspiracy? NAFTA is real, so is the national ID act. So are the two Patriot acts.
The information is out there, no need to hide it from people like you. Proof is out there about 9/11 being planned, there are SEC documents showing that a FBI agent & his accomplice were trading on it.

If you allow yourself to be hoodwinked, you only have yourself to blame when it's too late.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

He only said that as a plan to brainwash people into believing stupid theories, based on almost nothing.

Posted by Roger Smith

TIME DOES NOT EXISTS. TIME IS A CONCEPT CONCEIVED BY HUMANS TO DISILLUSION OURSELVES.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting TimeSkipz: Proof is out there about 9/11 being planned,

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Check his sources too.

Posted by mis0

I think Roger is just glad that he's not being picked on right now.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Those are the new bills what an idiot, I tried doing it with an old bill and it doesn't work. Hmmm maybe the government doesn't need to shut down some college guys website, maybe they have more important things to do like I dunno maybe starting a false war to gain money and dominate the global trade market? I'm pretty sure they were busy hunting down terrorist suspects during that time as well to sell the idea of "talibans did it!". The US trained the Taliban when the Russian army invaded Afghanistan, the US sold helicopters to Iraq during their war. What are they doing helping out these "terrorists"?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting TimeSkipz: Hmmm maybe the government doesn't need to shut down some college guys website, maybe they have more important things to do like

Yeah, because shutting down his webiste would take more than a minute.

[quote=TimeSkipz]dominate the global trade market?

Yeah, because blowing up the World Trade center would help them dominate the global trade market.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Also,

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting mis0: I think Roger is just glad that he's not being picked on right now.

Or bored.

Posted by Omni

Or both! :D

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=MottaTheHutt;781173[COLOR=black][/COLOR][COLOR=black]Yeah, because blowing up the World Trade center would help them dominate the global trade market.[/COLOR]

Securing oil helps them dominate the global trade market. Look up
Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting TimeSkipz: Securing oil helps them dominate the global trade market. Look up
Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline

Right, but if President Bush truly wanted to dominate the trade market, he probably would have blown another famous building up. You know, one that if he did destroy wouldn't impede his progress.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=MottaTheHutt;781189][COLOR=black]Right, but if President Bush truly wanted to dominate the trade market, he probably would have blown another famous building up. You know, one that if he did destroy wouldn't impede his progress.[/COLOR]

How, he made money off of it and hes making money off this war!

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yes, but he could have started the same war without blowing the World Trade Center up. Then he'd have a war, withouting slowing down his diabolical plan to control the world's economy.

Posted by Roger Smith

90% of the posts in this thread belong in War.

Posted by Omni

Except that the topic is dumb and Rddfag doesn't post there.

Posted by TimeSkipz

They already control the world's economy. This can all be explained but it takes too much time. All of you deniers look at the one point, but you have to look from the ground up, there are so many points to these arguments. NAFTA, RFID, NAU, 9/11, Zeitgeist, NWO, Free Masons, Jewish Code, OWG. There is corruption everywhere.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Queen: Except that the topic is dumb a

I'm trying to follow in his image, and so far I think I'm doing a pretty good job.

Posted by mis0

Quoting TimeSkipz: They already control the world's economy. This can all be explained but it takes too much time. All of you deniers look at the one point, but you have to look from the ground up, there are so many points to these arguments. NAFTA, RFID, NAU, 9/11, Zeitgeist, NWO, Free Masons, Jewish Code, OWG. There is corruption everywhere.

You forgot the Illuminati.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting Queen: Except that the topic is dumb and Rddfag doesn't post there.

Just as it should be.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=mis0;781249]You forgot the Illuminati.

Thats what the NWO is.

Posted by xuclo

I think there might be more than one group that identifies itself as a NWO.

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM PENTRU PIERDEREA

Posted by TimeSkipz

No, theorists believe they may all be linked. They describe the NWO as the New World Order of Illuminati rule.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting TimeSkipz: theorists

There's only one theorist I listen to.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting MottaTheHutt: There's only one theorist I listen to.

He is such an amazing person.

Posted by xuclo

Who the **** is that... Fix his neck.

Posted by mis0

That's Stephen Hawking. He has ALS, which has paralyzed most of his body.

Posted by xuclo

I knew he looked familiar...

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Dr. Stephen Hawking may look like hell. But he is a brilliant scientist. He has suffered with ALS for years. It is amazing he is still alive.

Posted by xuclo

I'm not really familiar with this work offhand, but it wouldn't surprise me if he'd been involved in something I know something about.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting xuclo: I'm not really familiar with this work offhand, but it wouldn't surprise me if he'd been involved in something I know something about.

....how about the ****ING BIG BANG THEORY!!! GAWD.

Posted by ExoXile

He's got a quadrawatt brain, too.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting WillisGreeny: ....how about the ****ING BIG BANG THEORY!!! GAWD.

See? I didn't know that was him. :)

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Truly an inspiration...