You can't deny it!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[CENTER]This is so well put together, this is no "conspiracy theory" anymore.
[youtube=vuBo4E77ZXo]vuBo4E77ZXo[/youtube]
[/CENTER]

Posted by Xero

So I have to believe what I see on YouTube?

Posted by TimeSkipz

It's an actual movie, which won various awards.

Posted by Xero

Oh lol. Didn't even hear about it.

Posted by Linko_16

I've seen it. The actually video is, like, an hour and a half long or so. I forget the name, but there's a site where you can go and see the whole thing. The first section makes the case that religion is false and is used to herd the public, then the next two focus on stuff like this.

Posted by TimeSkipz

It's called Zeitgeist and you can view it at [URL="http://vgchat.com/www.zeitgeistmovie.com"]www.zeitgeistmovie.com[/URL]

Posted by xuclo

Somebody told me I should watch it, but based on that description of the first part, I think I might just pass.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I want to see a conspiracy video that has sources. Just once.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I was a strong believer of Jesus. I still believe in g0d and that we all have the potential to be a true saviour. I thought the first part was looney until they displayed facts.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=MottaTheHutt;781132][COLOR=black]I want to see a conspiracy video that has sources. Just once.[/COLOR]

They do, it shows congressmen speaking about the subjects which they show. This one man was friends with Rockerfeller until Rockerfeller explained what the US are going to do to the Middle East and thats raeping them of the oil. It explains they don't care how many bystanders they kill, "only care about you and your family".

Posted by Linko_16

I generally hear conspiracy videos such as this referred to as bogus by people I'm inclined to trust (one of my college professors mentioned it, and even South Park had that one episode that poked fun at people who believed 9/11 was an inside job), but I've never heard some of this stuff refuted. In particularly, videos that have shown the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11 have some really fishy stuff... apparently, random junk was recovered from the site of the crash that doesn't belong in an airplane, and the bulk of the airplane is completely missing, allegedly "vaporized" by the heat. According to these videos, the path of the airplane should've done a lot more damage, and what the wreckage actually looks like makes it seem as though it was done by a missile. The icing on the cake is that a security camera in a nearby building got this all on tape, but the government confiscated that and, according to the videos, forced the employees who saw it to keep their mouths shut. They later released a few fuzzy frames from this video depicting an explosion, but kept what was apparently a perfectly good video for themselves.

I'm not inclined to believe that the government would be doing all that these conspiracy videos say it is, but that definitely presents a ****ed good case that I've never heard debunked.

Posted by xuclo

Lol @ facts

****, I'm going to have to watch this just to laugh at it, aren't I.

Posted by mis0

I've done quite a bit of research on RFID technologies, and while I'd say they're not a good thing in general for anyone who has even a mild interest in privacy/anonymity, the stuff in the film is over the top.

As it stands, it wouldn't be practical to control people with the chips by just "turning them off". RFID chips only have an effective range of a few feet - it's not like they can turn them off from satellites or anything, as I believe was suggested. And the way in which they'd be watching you would be from node to node; again, not via satellite. If you went into a store, which would be wired with nodes, they'd know that chip #1234567890000000 regestered to Jane Doe appeared in the Starbucks Coffee at 7901 Central Boulevard NE at 10:31 am. They wouldn't necessarily know what went on in between. However, it should be said, I suppose, that node-to-node tracking is entirely possible with the technology availible today. I hate to add fuel to the fire, but it is true.

Really, if you're worried about anything in the short-term with RFID chips, you might as well have your panic attack over the RFID-enabled credit-cards. It's alarmingly easy to steal information off them, which is what I'd be concerned about, were I, in fact, concerned at all.

All of that being said, I think I should make it clear that I think this video reeks of insanity. The only part I think has any merit is a portion of what is said concerning RFID chips and how they could potentially be used. It technologically is possible to do some of what was described.

Posted by mis0

oh **** look at my post I made it at 2:22pm mountain time IF YOU MULTIPLY THAT BY 3 you get 666 which is the MARK OF THE BEAST COINCIDENCE? I'M THINKING CONSPIRACY!

Posted by Roger Smith

I hope the NSA abducts you all.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Sam Fisher is on his way as we speak.

Posted by WillisGreeny

It's easy to convince people of any conspiracy by using scientific data. Theories that, unless you're an expert, a common person has no way of disputing. I wish more people would do more research that wasn't influenced by the conspiracy theorists before making up their mind about this type of stuff. I personally don't believe 9/11 was a controled explosion, and I also don't think we're on the verg of becoming some novel like 1984.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

There's plenty of evidence to dispute that 9/11 was an inside job.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Check the links at the bottom too. ***, this is like the third time I've posted this link in one of Rddflag's threads.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting MottaTheHutt: There's plenty of evidence to dispute that 9/11 was an inside job.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Great example of someone who did exactly what I wish more people would do, RESEARCH. Stuff like "Steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 degrees celcius" and "Jet fuel burns at 825 degrees celcius" makes the conspiracy video look like ****. People will never find that type of information from the the conspiracy theorists, that's why they need to get off there *** and do outside research instead of letting their personal paranoia get the best of them.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yeah, the links he gives at the bottom are much more helpful than his information. Tho he does bring up a good point in saying that if the government had no moral objection to killing thousands of innocent people, then they'd certainly kill the creators of loose change.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting MottaTheHutt: then they'd certainly kill the creators of loose change.

No no, that would be too obvious that it was a government cover-up. They would most likely characterize him as a terrorist through the media, setting out to ruin people's trust in the US government. They would distort his image so much that a person watching Fox would think he was Bin-Laden's nephew. The fact that they haven't done anything is still very significant though.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting MottaTheHutt: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Whoever the **** that is is a giant moron, but at least he linked to some useful websites.

There's definitely plenty of corruption in the government going unwatched regardless of whether or not any of it's true.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I'm nost saying that the government is pure. I'm simply saying the idea of 911 being a hoax is extremely far-fetched.

Quoting Linko_16: Whoever the **** that is is a giant moron,

Maddox. Some of the **** he writes is decent.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Linko_16:
There's definitely plenty of corruption in the government going unwatched regardless of whether or not any of it's true.

That alone makes me think 9/11 couldn't have been planned by the government. The United States Government just isn't that organized, that it could make such a large scale plan and execute it. The whole point of corruption is how it makes things less effecient. Corruption is not about a small oligarchy at the very top that is pulling the strings, more like **** just doesn't get handled because no one wants to have the resonsability. Explain how corruption like that makes 9/11 possable? From what I can tell, it makes it impossible.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

lol like Bush could pull of a 911 hoax.

Posted by xuclo

The government can hardly make money and we expect them to be able to pull off a secret plot? Lol rite

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=xuclo;782031]The government can hardly make money and we expect them to be able to pull off a secret plot? Lol rite

They don't need to make money, I believe they loan it from the federal reserve.

Posted by xuclo

...The government doesn't need to earn money? What kind of cretin are you?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting TimeSkipz: They don't need to make money, I believe they loan it from the federal reserve.

That stuff is so heavilly tracked that any banker reading your statments would laugh their asses off. If the government wanted to use money for expenses that weren't popular they would simply add it to the budget and say it was for something else. The Federal reserve doesn't work like your local bank.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WillisGreeny;782193]That stuff is so heavilly tracked that any banker reading your statments would laugh their asses off. If the government wanted to use money for expenses that weren't popular they would simply add it to the budget and say it was for something else. The Federal reserve doesn't work like your local bank.

Yes it does, they control the money supply. Read up on it.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Here I did it for you: 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks located in major cities throughout the nation acting as fiscal agents for the U.S. Treasury, each with its own nine-member board of directors; (4) numerous private U.S. member banks, which subscribe to required amounts of non-transferable [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock"]stock[/URL] in their regional Federal Reserve Banks; and (5) various advisory councils.

Posted by WillisGreeny

And where's the part where politicians go in and use it as a piggy bank for their evil organizations? Spare me the lesson, I know how the Federal Bank works and you were agruing that politicians took money out and spent it, not that the banks regulate currency. Unlike the local bank, The federal bank doesn't work with individual loans. From my understanding, the bank controls the flow of how much currency is available, indirectly controling interest rates so that inflation and all the other bad things that can happen with unmanaged money doesn't occure. It manages what state currency is in, NOT who it goes to. Do MORE research.

Posted by TimeSkipz

No, the President and Advisors take out loans, owe it back, thats why the Loonie is worth more.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I admit, I obviously can't explain it without help. [youtube=U_vLTSWpQcY]U_vLTSWpQcY[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_vLTSWpQcY

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=money+supply+printing+fiat&btnG=Google+Search"]You can't explain it, but others can, read about money supply and fiat[/URL].

Next study this, the "Gold Reserve and the US Dollar" or the "Gold Standard".

Posted by xuclo

Next study, suicide, 4 timeskipz bai

Posted by WillisGreeny

That doesn't sound right at all.

Posted by WillisGreeny

What a one-sided, alarmist, peice of **** video. National Government 101: Congress controls the tax payer's money. At any point, Congress can withdrawl and reform all currency operations that are happening at the Fed bank at any time. The Fed's don't have an army, and the constitution gives congress the ability to recognize what America's currency is. If Congress decided "**** the current Fed bank, it's not working well" they could.

But your statment about the president borrowing money from the federal reserve is completely false, it has to be approved by congress like everything else, emphasis being that the GOVERNMENT is borrowing, not the president.

Posted by xuclo

Yep, Romania changed their whole money system in 2004. I think they want to do it again in 2014 :( **** THE EURO. NEW LEI FOREVER.

Posted by WackoHater

See how smart you guys are, and if you can figure it all out, read this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_currency

Let me know when you get a masters degree in economics when you do.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Yes, paper money is legal tender unless noted otherwise. It used to be you could get gold for your money but now it's just "legal tender". The federal reserve can bring even Donald Trump to his knees.

Posted by mis0

I saw the word "Fiat" up in wackohater's post and was hoping this thread had taken a turn in the direction of Italian automobiles.

Nope. :(:(

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Maserati+and+Ferrari&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8"]Maserati and Ferrari[/URL] are what you should be into little girl.

[URL="http://www.maserati.com/jsp/introSottosezione.jsp?menuKey=m91&category=%2Fmaserati%2Fcars%2Fmcc&BV_SessionID=@@@@0307710697.1195621607@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddmiigfhehcefeceegdgimdfmk.0"]Get one of these when you marry a brain surgeon[/URL].

Or [URL="http://www.boch.com/bochhtml/bochferrari/pages/Default.aspx"]one of these when you become the next Shakira.[/URL]