Pokemon Crystal

Posted by Crystalgamer2121

In the ruins of alpha i am stuck. Does anybody know how to get to the third cave. If so please reply because now i can't keep playing.

Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by TheMooChicken

Gamefaqs always helps. But if I remember right you have to surf through that cave south of the ruins (where you find onix, takes you to... azalia town?)(Please excuse the shpeeling)

Posted by DeathScape

You're talking about that old game? Tell me where you are at, and I may be able to help you.

Posted by Crystalgamer2121

I am at the second cave in the ruins with the unknown and I don't know how to get to the third cave and i also need help in the part with team rocket at the radio station and i don't know how to get to the part were they take it over.

Posted by DeathScape

Quoting Crystalgamer2121: I am at the second cave in the ruins with the unknown and I don't know how to get to the third cave and i also need help in the part with team rocket at the radio station and i don't know how to get to the part were they take it over.

I don't remember the caves. It's been a long time. I remember the tower. You need to talk to a guy and he gives you the sound of a pokeflute, so you can use it on snorlax. (The flute sound will be place in your pokenav.)

Posted by ray-ray132

(1) Did you use surf to surf across the water if you didn't use it if you didn't use the tunnel that get's you too Azalia town and were the rocket is standing go down the ladder and surf across the water then go down use strength and jump over the ledges.

Posted by TheMooChicken

dfhjjkh;kvchklhj.khu.khnu./j

Posted by Sword of Light

i just typing so i have 10 post to make website short cut. i would help u but i have no clue srry.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Surfing gets you to the second cave.

To get to the third cave, enter Union Cave from the north. Find the first ladder that takes you down, and follow it around. You'll need Strength and Surf. As far as I can remember, there's a Scientist and a couple of Hikers in the cave. After you come out, don't jump off any of the ledges. Go left, and the entrance to the third cave should be there.

Posted by GameMiestro

Also, solve the picture puzzles!

I solved them all, got all the Unown, and nothing happened. The message meant nothing, either.

Posted by GameMiestro

Which message- the messages on the wall, or the big messages on the floor (and both do mean something).

Posted by Klarth

This is possibly the worst bump ever.

I can't remember what was different about the ruins in Crystal - Apparently there were cryptic messages on the walls, but I only remember the ones on the floor.

The ones on the walls I ended up translating one day. They were just a jumble of letters with SPAT in the middle of them every now and again. However, that may have been in Silver, not Crystal.

The ones on the floor - I forget what they said now. Something about a statue.

Posted by GameMiestro

For any of you who are confused, I'll make this clear-

There are 4 different Unknown rooms. In each room, there are a jigsaw puzzle, that, once solved, creates a pit that leads into the lower area. However, only in Crystal version, there are also messages on the wall. If you can figure out how to solve them, a cave appears, which leads into 4 different caves, each having several items. The floor for each of these caves there are messages in Unknown lettering covering the floor. These messages are translatable, unlike the letters on the walls in the area where the Unknowns spawn.

I'm not sure why you specifically mentioned Crystal, unless you miscommunicated that you wanted to get inside the secret areas. To actually get to the caves, though, you should follow Wings suggestion.

Oh, yeah - I forgot about the four items in the secret room.

He probably just mentioned Crystal because that's the version he's got.

Posted by giminius

Wonder if any of the unown messages really mean anything.