Is the heart a muscle?

Posted by PROF CHAOS

yes or no :-D

Posted by CrystalPain

Yup

Posted by S

Well:
[quote=Wikipedia.org]The heart is a muscular organ responsible for pumping blood through the blood vessels by repeated, rhythmic contractions, or a similar structure in the annelids, mollusks, and arthropods. It is also a shape.[1] The term cardiac (as in cardiology) means "related to the heart" and comes from the Greek καρδία, kardia, for "heart." The heart is composed of cardiac muscle, an involuntary muscle tissue which is found only within this organ.[2] The average human heart beating at 72 BPM, will beat approximately 2.5 billion times during a lifetime of 66 years.

Posted by xuclo

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=S

Posted by S

Do you really want me to ban you for being a complete moron?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting TimeSkipz: Did you just use wikipedia as a source?! :eek:

Despite what your teachers at school tell you, Wikipedia is usually a valid source. And if the information isn't valid, it tells you.

Posted by Roger Smith

[QUOTE=S

Posted by MottaTheHutt

[color=black]Do it S

Posted by Roger Smith

DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEET.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

You have to now, there's no going back.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=MottaTheHutt;780032][COLOR=black]Despite what your teachers at school tell you, Wikipedia is usually a valid source. And if the information isn't valid, it tells you.[/COLOR]

I know they do for some of the articles, but one time I was doing a project on glaciers and it said:
Glaciers are a form of currency mostly used in Canada. The glacier was once used by 18th century explorers to navigate the waters, but these glaciers can get angry thus causing serious damage. Notable victims include those of the Titanic when the gigantic ship yelled curse words at a nearby glacier.

Posted by CrystalPain

You have serious issues

Posted by Roger Smith

******* IT SOLROK WAS SUPPOSE TO BAN TIMEFAG. I DEMAND RETRIBUTION!

Posted by Borealis

[QUOTE=MottaTheHutt;780035][color=black]Do it S

Posted by Arcadios

1/10

Posted by xuclo

Quoting TimeSkipz: I know they do for some of the articles, but one time I was doing a project on glaciers and it said:
Glaciers are a form of currency mostly used in Canada. The glacier was once used by 18th century explorers to navigate the waters, but these glaciers can get angry thus causing serious damage. Notable victims include those of the Titanic when the gigantic ship yelled curse words at a nearby glacier.

Being that anyone can edit it

if this doesn't make sense to you

you're even less intelligent than I thought. I didn't even think that was possible until now.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I edited a wikipedia article once. They instantly changed it, and banned my school's IP from editing any more articles.

Posted by xuclo

They ban open proxies, so I couldn't edit from my school at the same time that I was checking myspace or something. lol