JezzeBell and Iris are both arsewipes

Posted by WackoHater

Yes, you got it right, Jezzze:jesse:DumbBell and Iris are both ARSEWIPES !!!!

Posted by Nihilus

So this is still goin on heh?

Posted by WackoHater

Do you really think either of them will cease being arsewipes, is there a snowball chance in hell that JezzieBell will ever not be an arsewipe Son ??? :p:

Posted by Nihilus

Your my father! After all these years?!?!

Posted by WackoHater

JezzzieBell is a major idiot who can't be trusted to keep HIS OWN WORD, THAT IS WHY THE FOOL HAS ZERO FRIENDS THAT TRUST HIM !!!!

JEZZIE BELL, YOU'RE FIRED AND BANNED GOMER !!!!

Posted by Nihilus

You guys should fight

Posted by WackoHater

THAT SISSY IS AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS BEDROOM, THAT IS WHERE HIS END WILL BE, I'M GOING TO BURN THAT WACKO'S BEDROOM DOWN !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by PROF CHAOS

<-----WackoHater

Posted by xuclo

Quoting PROF CHAOS: <-----WackoHater

Nothing new there. lol

Posted by avalanch

wackohater is to much of a ****ing pussy to try to fly to oregon to beat the **** out of jesse.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: JezzzieBell is a major idiot who can't be trusted.

*yawn* How many times have you told me you 'quit' these boards...and then showed up again, only to 'quit' again??!!! :D:D:D:D

Wacko University, it's like smoking. You can try to quit over and over, but you are too addicted to it to actually go longer than a few days before you 'smoke' again!!! :D:D:D:D

Would you like me to post all those secrets that you gave me back when I was a co-admin of your dead graveyard??!!! Remember, I still have that database, along with da WackoSEO database, and you can always trust a wacko!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: JEZZIE BELL, YOU'RE FIRED AND BANNED GOMER !!!!

er, then how was I just able to make that post over on your dead graveayrd about the little old ladies calling me names like 'sweety' today!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU WANT TO FAIL, YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH YOU INSANE LUNATIC !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by PROF CHAOS

I really think Jesse should add and call it WackoHater.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting PROF CHAOS: I really think Jesse should add and call it WackoHater.

I think there was another :mad: smilie that was much better than that that some one posted once, but I was too lazy to change it to that. WackoHater even said he would leave if I changed it, which has me tempted to try to find it and change it, to see if he's still 'all talk and no action'!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH YOU INSANE LUNATIC !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*yawn* Wake me up when you actually do something you say you'll do!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Do you mean this one ?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Empty your cache!!! :D:D:D:D:D

:mad: :D:D:D:D