Take the Good with the Bad

Posted by Nihilus

This year in the NFL it's looking like an inevitability that there will be an undefeated team, the Patriots, and a winless team, the Dolphins. I have been a Miami fan since Marino's glory days. I tell ya, this is horrendous, This may be the worst team in NFL history and in the same season and division no less, we could have the best team in history. Nine games into the season, Miami is nine games out of the lead. Eliminated from the playoffs half way through. What do you think the odds that this will happen? Will the Patriots go undefeated? Will the Dolphins win a game?

Posted by TimeSkipz

I hope the Patriots lose at least 1 game, the Dolphins deserve that record. I think the Pats will give out to pressure near the last few games.

I've been a Dolphins fan for a long time as well, I really hope they do win a game, I know they've come close but close doesn't cut it. The loss of Culpepper was terrible and might add to the reason why Miami is winless.

Posted by Nihilus

Yeah, Make that 0-10 and 10-0. They play each other in week 15. It should be a slaughter.

Posted by Moogs

Eagles almost put them down last night. It was good to be an Eagles fan last night (as I am one) until the last 8 minutes or so.

That was supposed to be a Slaughter. Pats only won 31-28

You know I would LOVE for the Dolphins to beat the Pats.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Moogs: Eagles almost put them down last night. It was good to be an Eagles fan last night (as I am one) until the last 8 minutes or so.

That was supposed to be a Slaughter. Pats only won 31-28

You know I would LOVE for the Dolphins to beat the Pats.

The Eagles played a **** good game, it was a shame they didn't win. They deserved it last night. They showed the rest of the league that New England isn't so invincible after all and kinda gave a blueprint as to how to play them. Lets hope other teams learn from this.

On another note, he Dolphins are in primetime against the Steelers tonight. It should be pretty ugly.

Posted by Skitzo Control

If the Patriots are smart, they'll bench Brady and all their first-string (and some of their second-string) once they're guaranteed a spot in the playoffs, so they don't risk injury to their better players.

Posted by Nihilus

They won the division before the Sunday game. Belicheck wants to destroy everyone, he won't bench him for one play I bet.

The Dolphins put up the worst game ever last night. no score on the board till there was only 17 seconds on the clock. I think I would be more embarrassed as a Pittsburgh fan though. Only scoring 3 points on Miami, pitiful.

Posted by Moogs

Yeah, the Dolphins have an excuse for not getting any points. They suck.

Pittsburgh played a very disappointing game.

Posted by TimeSkipz

One of the worst games ever, and did anyone hear about that Redskins safety?

Posted by Nihilus

Of course, you can't turn on ESPN without hearing of it. Miami got blown out by the 2-9 Jets.....wow

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I think the Steelers have a chance at beating the Patriots.

Posted by Moogs

They have a chance, yes, but will they? No. Pats are going to go 16-0. After what happen at the Baltimore game. I'm pretty sure for some odd reason unknown to man the Pats are meant to go 16-0 this season.

Posted by Linkman

Being from New England, I've been a Patriots fan for as long as I can remember, so I'm hoping they go 16-0 (19-0 even :)). They have to play Miami again after Pittsburgh. That's gonna be a blowout.

And I lol'd hard when that Baltimore player hurled the ref's flag into the stands near the end of the game.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Baltimore ruined their lead! Everyone who hates the Patriots or doesn't want them to go undefeated were heart broken when the Pats scored that last touchdown.

Posted by Moogs

Yeah, well I still would love to see the Dolphins go 1-15 and Pats go 15-1.. If you know what I mean. lol

Posted by MottaTheHutt

The Dolphins are already doomed.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Just at least one win and all us fans will be cheering.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

But it's too late. They've failed where they've had the greatest chance of success.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I blame it on weather.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

I blame it on the Dolphins sucking massive black dick at football.

I still like the fins going 0-16, the same year that the Pats become the second team to ever go undefeated. That's my dream scenario.

Pittsburgh gives them the toughest competition, but it isn't enough. They play loose secondary, give the receivers about 5-7 yards to run. Wes Welker ought to destroy the middle of that field all day long. And the zone blitz can go **** itself. Dallas tried it. Did it work? Nope.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=I Want A Sandwich;791270]I blame it on the Dolphins sucking massive black dick at football.

Well all of the refs were pretty one sided, all the time against Miami :p:.

Posted by Moogs

Pats>Steelers

Pretty bad actually.

And no offense TimeSkipz, but the fins deserve their 0-13 record that they have.

Posted by Nihilus

Yeah, I have been a Miami fan for years and there is no excuse besides the team being terrible in every aspect of the game. Coaching staff, offense, defense, special teams, I bet they have the worst towel boy in the league.

Posted by TimeSkipz

It's all the towel boys fault, he said ill upon them :(

Posted by Nihilus

Hey they won a game! :-D Plus they signed Bill Parcells to VP of football operations. We have a little hope finally.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I was crying along with the coach when I seen them win, this week Pats are going down! That would be something if they beat the Pats. The worst team in the league wins their first game the week before and cause the undefeated team a loss and keep Miami as the rightful owner as the only undefeated team in history.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Hah. hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaah.

You ARE a douchebag.

Although last time anybody got even remotely this close, it was the '85 Bears. Guess who they lost to? (It was the Dolphins)

But it won't happen.

Posted by TimeSkipz

You losing weight and getting off that computer chair will never happen :)
I can't wait untill the game, even if Miami will most likely get their asses handed to them on a platter, at least break that faggot Bradys arm.

Posted by Moogs

Pats are going undefeated.

edit: PATS ARE UNDEFEATED