Nicest thing you've done for someone?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Whats the most kind hearted thing you've done for someone?

This one time some natives(I'm native as well) were being ridiculed in the rich end of the citys ball diamond, I was playing a game of baseball with them at the time and I was getting annoyed by these rich kids making fun of them. So I go over to the fence and ask them to stop, they come around to my side and start pushing me around, so as mad as I am I suprised him with a shot to the face. His 2 friends jumped in and it was one hell of a beatdown until the kids I was playing with helped me out :(.

Posted by s0ul

YOU SHOT HIM IN THE FACE? And that's the nicest thing you've ever done? You are the biggest badass I have ever encountered.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

BOOM HEADSHOT

Posted by WillisGreeny

I told a racist to stop being racist.

Posted by Xero

I do nice things to people all the time. Nicest thing? Can't think of a specific one that sticks out.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I did a lot of good things on KotoR...

Posted by Shade

I ended somebody's miserable life for them.

Posted by s0ul

One time during class freshman year, a teacher was all ****ed off and I was trying to talk to Kyle so I was all "hey kyle" and as soon as he turned around, the teacher gave him a detention. I went in after class and told her I'd take it instead 'cause it was my fault. That's all I can really think of.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Shade: I ended somebody's miserable life for them.

And you still have a long list. ;)

Posted by Shade

It's like I can't stop doing good.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I killed someone who looked like Hitler, though he was, indeed, Jewish. We can't take anymore chances.

Posted by Average n00b

I was taught to be polite to complete strangers so I always open doors for everyone, say please&thank you..But that's not really nice, that's just common courtesy and everyone should do it.

Anyway, two things really. When I went to DisneyWorld for the first time I went to Epcot to see a show and a girl my age(5-6?) was crying because she had spilled all her popcorn, I had a HUGE tub of one so I sat next to her and let her share with me.

When I was ten the cutest thing happened. I went to buy some ice cream and a little girl just got hers and accidently spilled it when she took the first lick, so I just gave her my own unwrapped one and walked home.

Posted by Shade

Quoting WillisGreeny: I killed someone who looked like Hitler, though he was, indeed, Jewish. We can't take anymore chances.

I didn't call the police when you were attempting to stalk Emma Watson. That's the kind of generous person I am.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I've done better projects since Emma Watson Contact Project.

Posted by Shade

Nah, you really haven't.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Contact Uematsu was much better. You just didn't know about it :D

Posted by The Judge

I've never done anything nice for anyone.

Ever.

Posted by Linko_16

I remember UNICEF had some kind of charity going on in our school, asking us to give pocket change every day for a month or so. I took $100 out of the bank one day (which was a lot of ****ing money for me at the time) and just popped it in. I kinda wished someone would've noticed or something, but it had to be an anonymous act of selflessness... aren't those a *****?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

My cousin used to have this sweet N64 controller, with a really nice layout and the usual turbo functions and whatever. My brother sat on it and broke the stick in half, but I took the blame for it. At 10 years old, a

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Well, about two and a half years ago, my little sister was really sick, so we had to go to Denver for treatment. We were staying at one of those Ronald McDonald Houses for sick kids and their families, and I was often asked to baby sit so the parents of the sick kids could have a day off, and I really didn’t mind, so why not? Anyways, there was this kid Jonathan who had a brain tumor, and his grandma asked me to watch him a lot. He was about six years old, and really tiny, and never talked to anyone but his mom, which really annoyed people. He loved pizza; so one day me and a friend decided to order a pizza while I was watching him, and I gave him a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich while we ate the pizza- he started crying, and reaching for it, but I told him not until he asked me for a slice. About twenty minutes later, he finally said “Can I please have pizza?” so I gave it to him, and after that, he was talking to everyone, in fact, you couldn’t get the kid to shut it.

It may have seemed a little mean, but I consider this to be the nicest thing I’ve done.

Posted by xuclo

Lol my friend graduated high-school because I did basically a semester for him.

Internet classes ftw.

Posted by Arcadios

Nice things, every day etc.
Too many to consider.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I paid for HK-47, instead of threatening the owner.

Posted by Colonel

The nicest thing i've ever done was saved a kids life. A friend and I were out in Lake Ontario swimming on a VERY windy day and the waves and undertoes were massive. We were only swimming so the water was up to our lower rib cage area so we were clear from the undertoe. Then out of no where this little chubby kid come blasting by crying and screaming "HELP HELP HELP." Then he started being pulled under water, so i went after him. When i reached him I could no longer touch the bottom and I too faced the danger of death. So carring on, I grabbed him and he was so chub he weighed me right down to the bottom. Here I am drowning while his stupid mother is on the shore completly oblivious to everything. So i began to walk while he's on my shoulders. Thankfully his mother finally clued in and came and grabbed him. Geez that was a rough day.

Well, I've done something like that, myself. It was on the same trip to Denver, and my sister stopped breathing, so I did CPR on her for twenty minutes while we drove to the hospital. The ambulances couldn't get in, because it was in the middle of a horrible snow storm.

I didn't mention it, because, really, I don't consider saving someone's life a nice thing to do. I consider it something that you have to do.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linko_16: I remember UNICEF had some kind of charity going on in our school, asking us to give pocket change every day for a month or so. I took $100 out of the bank one day (which was a lot of ****ing money for me at the time) and just popped it in. I kinda wished someone would've noticed or something, but it had to be an anonymous act of selflessness... aren't those a *****?

Not to sound like a dick or rain on your parade or anything. But I always hated the fact how charities would take advantage of children by asking donations from them.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe:
I didn't mention it, because, really, I don't consider saving someone's life a nice thing to do. I consider it something you have to do.

And just because you're morally obligated to it means it's still not a nice thing to do? Think about it, think, think, think about it.

Do you have a job, Shade? For the sake of the argument, you work at a fast food restaurant. Do you consider it an especially nice or polite thing to give people their cheeseburgers? No. But its your job.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

If you don't do your job you get fired. If you let someone die nothing bad happens.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Colonel;780042] Here I am drowning while his stupid mother is on the shore completly oblivious to everything. So i began to walk while he's on my shoulders. Thankfully his mother finally clued in and came and grabbed him.

I hate those kinds of parents, makes me think they're in it only for the cash.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: Do you have a job, Shade? For the sake of the argument, you work at a fast food restaurant. Do you consider it an especially nice or polite thing to give people their cheeseburgers? No. But its your job.

I'm pretty sure that if I ever saved a person's life, they'd think I did a pretty nice thing for them.

And for the sake of argument, handing somebody a heart attack on a bun is pretty much the opposite of saving their life. Think up a better analogy next time.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: Do you have a job, Shade? For the sake of the argument, you work at a fast food restaurant. Do you consider it an especially nice or polite thing to give people their cheeseburgers? No. But its your job.

He doesn't get paid by the hour to look for people in need and save them. Even most superheroes don't get paid for their services.

Ah. Bad analogy. Pitifully, bad.

Posted by Arcadios

Felt appropriate.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Is that House?

Posted by Shade

No, it's Hugh Laurie.

Posted by Arcadios

[IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n233/AlbertoTheOdd/11906965905931.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Shade: No, it's Hugh Laurie.

It's clearly Hugh Laurie as House.

Posted by Shade

You're a twat.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Anyone ever see that old British show Black Adder? It had Rowan Atkinson (before he became a sell out) and a younger Hugh Laurie. He was **** funny in that show.

Wasn't a doctor though.

Posted by Shade

Not a doctor? Do not want.

Posted by TimeSkipz

What does that have to do with doing something nice for someone?

Posted by Arcadios

Absolutely everything.
Brining the joy of entertainment to the hearts of millions.

Posted by Shade

Quoting TimeSkipz: What does that have to do with doing something nice for someone?

What it like to be in a special education class?

Posted by Colonel

Quoting TimeSkipz: I hate those kinds of parents, makes me think they're in it only for the cash.

I think I forgot to mention that the mother didn't even thank me. Infact she kind of looked at me like I was sexual assulting him. 13itch

Posted by MottaTheHutt

You should have supasoaked that ho!

Posted by Shade

It's people like you that make me want to kill myself.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

If you killed yourself that would be the nicest thing you've ever done.

Posted by Shade

Yup. It's a shame I'm such a mean-spirited person.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Dark Side Points Gained (Dramatic Music)

Posted by Kit

Quoting I Want A Sandwich: Anyone ever see that old British show Black Adder? It had Rowan Atkinson (before he became a sell out) and a younger Hugh Laurie.

I have the DVD Boxset. :D

I have not done anything notably nice. Just little things.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Back in twelfth grade I had a kid who was kicked out of his come and live with me. I didn't particularly like him, but I knew his parents never wanted him around for whatever reason and I guess one day they decided they'd just kick him out and move away. He lived with us for most of the school year, worked his *** off to make money and get good grades and eventually got a scholarship into university and moved away. Still don't like him, but he was a pretty nice kid. Haven't spoke to him since. He was actually the second kid we had live us, though I wasn't responsible for the first and the first ended up stealing from us over the course of the year he was there.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hugh Laurie? DO WANT

I can't think of any really exceptionally nice things I've done. I'm such a *****.

Posted by Sable Wind

The nicest thing I've ever done for people is exist.

Quoted post: The nicest thing I've ever done for people is exist.

man, that could be a really easy fix'd right there.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I once gave the coat off my own back to my girlfriend, because it was like 33 degrees outside. And to add, because I also ripped her jacket to shreds immitating a very drunk Hulk.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Wooh... Skitzo's a nice guy...
---
I met this girl online who was having a lot of problems with her family and friends. Her family was ridiculing her, beating her, and generally being bad people, and her friends wouere unsupportive, indifferent, and the ones that did care were too few. After hearing about it for a while, and not being in the greatest situation myself, I told her I'd move out there and help her out. Thus one of the reasons I moved to California.
---
A co-worker went to jail recently over what I suspected were bogus charges. He often came into the restaurant smelling of body odor and grease (he was homeless). I offered him a place to stay for a month, to share my studio apartment so he had a place to sleep and shower. Within a week of staying here, I got him a job, and let him stay here for three more weeks. Sadly, though, in the month he was here, he didn't save up any money and stole over $200 from me.:(

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I let someone have a sip of my Gatorade after gym class today. I'm such a giving person.

Posted by Shade

Nah, just an idiot.

Posted by Phantom75230

Give someone my old DS

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Shade: Nah, just an idiot.

That made my day.

Posted by Shade

Your existence is pathetic. Kill yourself.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21882976/?GT1=10547

Posted by Pit

The nicest thing I tried to do was go back in time and stop 911 from happening. They thought I was a terrorist so I didn't bother and warped back to the present.

Posted by Shade

Quoting MottaTheHutt: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21882976/?GT1=10547

If only you had Jumping Frenchmen of Maine Syndrome, then you'd kill yourself without a thought if I told you to. Then, when I met your mom, I'd congratulate her on her gain.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

WTF man. :(

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Pit: The nicest thing I tried to do was go back in time and stop 911 from happening. They thought I was a terrorist so I didn't bother and warped back to the present.

It didn't help when you barged into the airport and pointed out every single arabian looking person there and yelled "YOU DIRTY WHORES, DON'T LET THEM ON THE PLANE, THEY'LL HIJACK THE PLANE". It came off a bit racist.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

ALLAH!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Phantom75230;781506]Give someone my old DS

It's worth nothing anyways so that wasn't all that nice :D.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I think a DS is worth more than a PSP, despite the fact that it costs less. A much better deal, but that's just my opinion.

Posted by Shade

Your opinion isn't worth anything.

PSP is actually a good little machine now and it's pretty ****ing successful too.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Skitzo Control: Wooh... Skitzo's a nice guy...
---
I met this girl online who was having a lot of problems with her family and friends. Her family was ridiculing her, beating her, and generally being bad people, and her friends wouere unsupportive, indifferent, and the ones that did care were too few. After hearing about it for a while, and not being in the greatest situation myself, I told her I'd move out there and help her out. Thus one of the reasons I moved to California.

Ah yeah, sounds like an easy ****. I don't blame ya.

Posted by CrystalPain

today i was walking down the street with my gf and a man was pushing his car n i help him push hi car into a parking lot
(my gf forced me but i still did it)

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting CrystalPain: today i was walking down the street with my gf and a man was pushing his car n i help him push hi car into a parking lot
(my gf forced me but i still did it)

tl:dr
I'm whipped. :D

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=CrystalPain;781818]today i was walking down the street with my gf

I could tell you were lying right there.

Posted by Shade

I know, it's almost as funny as you having a girlfriend.

Posted by s0ul

Stop fighting. I have all the *****es.

that'd kinda suck

Posted by Pit

i once saved a schoolbus from some burning babies

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: that'd kinda suck

I keep the ugly ones in my basement for dog food.

still suck pretty hardcore consider even one ***** by your side can get old quick

Posted by Shade

They're all mute.

I can tune a girl out no problem, a lot of it comes from pure body language. Can't wait for Sexbots. I'll never need to socialize with the real world again.

Posted by s0ul

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1uHD3RnRmZE

Had to be done.

I expected Futurama and you delivered. I am pleased.