Light of Day...Day of Darkness

Posted by Lemuria

Haven

Posted by DeeKay

Arena AND first strike? If like, I'll take you up on that.

Posted by Lemuria

Very well. Get to it..

(Just make your entrance and name the arena..obviously and then I'll make my entrance and then you can hop to it.)

Posted by DeeKay

Without further ado...

::With a clean white hankerchief, the White Angel daintily dabbed his forehead clean of a light sprinkling of sweat. In the meanwhile, a sharp, craggy mountain of glistening obsidian crumbled under it's own superheated weight a few hundred yards away. Stiflingly hot wind whipped across the jagged, razor sharp surface of the planet Cremaia, a smallish planet barely 54,000,000 miles from Callum, a red giant star somwehere in the center of the Beron Galaxy.::

::Beron was as unforgiving a planet as any, it's atmosphere almost completely devoid of oxygen. Ash crunched under his white boots as he stepped toward the Atmospheric Manipulation Device he'd planted a few yards away to ready this planet for the battle about to ensue. With a slight adjustment of the device's settings, the winds died down, the atmosphere enriching itself with life giving oxygen, the temperature for some miles around dipped to a brick 90 degrees farenheit. Coren could survive any inhospitable climate, but few others could, so such measures often proved neccessary.::

::A power registered to Coren's senses far before he saw the small pod dropping with the speed of a bullet through Cremaia's thick orange atmosphere, and buried itself deep in the planet's ashen crust. As the gray dust settled, the pod's door swung slowly open, revealing...::

Go!