No Ridley!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Why are you dying soon? You still have lots to live for! If it's suicide don't do it, get someone else to do it for you!

Posted by Ridley_04

Ha, ha, ha. I know.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Why are you dying soon!

Posted by WillisGreeny

in the grand scheme of things, soon is like 100 years.

Posted by mis0

I feel the impending soonness bearing down upon me like a freight train. It is inevitable that as time elapses, occurrences, pleasant or otherwise, must indeed occur. In the span of 100 years, I will have lived my entire life. In the not so distant future, death will draw near for a fateful embrace. It is not one that I dread, rather it is one I resent. Life is short.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Every time I look back at a point of time in my life I say "has it really been that long?". Elementary school seems just like yesterday when really it's been 6-7 years.

Posted by Linko_16

NO RIDLEY

you are the demons.

and then Ridley was a zombie.

Posted by TimeSkipz

The first time you realize how time flies you start to see things a little differently. I started noticing time fly back in High School, I used to be a very cocky and selfish person but I realized I should make the best of what little time I have. I've planned my future and my job decision and I just might propose to my sweetheart soon (gotta start working on them kids :)). I've become a more caring and gentle person and think little of my self.

Remember guys I'm talking about real life, not on here :).

Posted by Corrupt

I must say, I don't quite fancy the idea of... perishing. Where in the devil did you get THAT preposterous idea?!

Posted by TimeSkipz

His tails like a spear :).